Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Are you making a living..cleaning carpets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRINCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are you making a living..cleaning carpets
    Posted: 19/March/2004 at 2:12am
There are many carpet cleaners that work during the rush season only, and have nothing to do the winter months, do you work in another trades or fields in the off season....IS THAT YOU.......Do you do anything else other that carpet cleaning......maintenance, telemarketing, real estate, .........

Edited by PRINCE
We have the cleaning solution that's right for you
Sponsored Links

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 2:37am

Making a decent living cleaning carpets and upholstery.

Also started doing some hard floors.

Commercial work gives me a cashflow during the winter months.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:38pm
from spring till xmas...I work from sun up to sun down....and budget for no work in jan feb and march.....I always make sure everything is coverd for those 3 months

Edited by MR. STEAMER
kool-aid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kool-aid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:45pm
We'll miss you on the board after march, I'll try to match your post count
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:58pm
add on services like duct cleaning can keep some money coming in to. commercial work like steampile said can keep you going as well. but as mr steamer said BUDGET!
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 4:17pm

WE have a mainly residential business, however this year we have about 30,000 in commercial already, so the balance of the two is what really makes the difference.

Oh, BTW my daughter does most all the cleaning for us, I spend most of my time building and selling and designing machines. I help her on the larger commercial jobs. We have the country club to do next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, about 4200.00 worth. Two short days cleaning carpet and one short day doing grout and tile, I plan on taking pics of the tile cleaning, because it is a FILTHY kitchen that is WAY overdue to be cleaned.

Edited by PadMan
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MAGIC-STEAM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAGIC-STEAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:30pm
STARTED 2 YEARS AGO - MAKE ENOUGH TO PAY MY TRUCK AND SUPPLIES- I WORK MOSTLY WEEKENDS AND SOME NIGHT JOBS COMMERCIAL- I ALSO HAVE A FULL TIME JOB AS A ASST PARTS MANAGER FOR A CAR DEALERSHIP- I MAKE ABOUT BETWEEN 1,200 AND 1500 A MONTH ONCE I MADE 2,500 IN A MONTH BUT NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN- ALL CASH I DO THIS PART TIME UNTIL I GET MORE CUSTOMERS
IT'S A DIRTY WORLD AND WE CLEAN IT UP
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:24pm

You know what Magic-Steam......you come accross of somewhat of a hill-billy.........but at least you're truthful, you're doing good on the $ dept. for part-time.......most here don't even make that full time.

NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply