Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Nightrider wears a skirt?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruserious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nightrider wears a skirt?
    Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:32pm
Is this true? Not that there is anything wrong with it!
Sponsored Links

LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:41pm

He insists its a kilt.

ruserious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruserious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:59pm
Lee, talk about one ignorant, narrow minded individual! Makes me wonder if he is serious are just another dumb ass poster! lol
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 11:18pm

there is someone like him on every board.

I think he's funny.

It's guys like nightrider that usually know alot,just don't care to act like it.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 11:51pm
I thought it was a dress I wrapped around he's throat. Lucky for me he isn't here this week end to jump on this. How are you Lee
MAGIC-STEAM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAGIC-STEAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 11:53pm

my boss is exactly like nightrider-but he is very smart- ownes 8 car dealerships and a movie theatre-treats people nice-just likes to play with your head.

nightrider is cool-i think he is funny and very smart-he knows alot

IT'S A DIRTY WORLD AND WE CLEAN IT UP
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 1:27am

This place was way dead before he came...man put up a 164 post in nine days...I don't care what he has to say, I just love having something new to read...

where ever you are nightrider....Cheers this buds for you

can always find type o's

Edited by MR. STEAMER
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:22am
Here we go again. I hope he doesn't wear it while cleaning.  This man sounds so unprofessional.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 3:22pm

I've been gone since Friday @ 6:00am 'Till Saturday 2:30 and all you can think of is " Nightrider wear a skirt " How about his Mother wear army boots, that's the best you can think of........well o.k no real threat here, I thought you would be more of a man and challenge my intellegence. Now for your name ruserious,=R  U  SERIOUS  ( are you serious ) Did you all catch that......I'm dealing with a highly intellegent Moron here.....nice try

See you didn't have too many to jump on your bandwagon of nonsence.

Jack         &n bsp; NIGHTRIDER   no comment

Post Reply Post Reply