Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What makes a forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 10:18pm
Medical, Dental, Use Of Force, Law Enforcement etc...Key note speakers get $$$ as well and they're not even "instructing"
Sponsored Links

Tapis Carpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapis Carpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 10:24pm

I love posting comments that reel in the big DUMB ASS Fish like you, O.k Buffalo Bill Let me explain in little kids words so that you can grasp the meaning of every single one. First I knew beforehand that some IDIOT would come up with the names you mentioned, Which by the way I know Joe very well, and he doen't make anywhere close to what you pea-brain thinks. Let's start with Bill Clinton......you kidding right comparing an X-President with a carpet cleaner....next Tony Robbins..are you nuts..this is carpet cleaning you dumb dumb..............Joe sucks stupid people like you into his web....and he does it well. Better take that gun of yours and try to shoot your next meal........because I doubt you make any money in carpet cleaning    I just love when I catch the big ones, you are all so predictable....If Tony Robbins would hold a seminar on carpet cleaning...his career would be over.....why you ask.....cause this is a sh*t,piss,vomit,dust mite,ass kissing business and only a MORON would even want to hear how we can pick that crap up better.

NIGHTRIDER  A man with a big gun draws attention away from his small brain

IF WE CAN'T CLEAN IT / NOBODY CAN
jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 10:26pm
If I paid $600.00 for a certification course I would hopefully turn that investment into $40-$60,000 over the next 12-18 months!

Education should be an investment (as long as you get your moneys worth)

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 10:43pm

Education is an investment and I feel sorry for your parents having invested so much in you, and you turn around ending up cleaning carpets. To top it off, you probably didn't do so well in High School either, cause if you would have taken a marketing course you would be in a better position right now.....If you think you're going to make $60.000 a year alone with one truck and only you handling all facets of the business in a 6 month span.....call TED he wants to sell you all the chemicals.

NIGHTRIDER

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Harry Harry wrote:

Well, Steamer why don't you develop class smart guy like you could probably produce a top notch class in a few days.

Then just take 4 days off from your biz and teach it just for umm well, maybe like you charge for your cleaning services....charge what YOU think it's worth. 

Talk is cheap and unless you teach classes or host them you are just blowing smoke about a subject you  know nothing about until you tried it. I hosted IICRC classes for years, never made a penny but we did meet a few complainers with lots of helpful suggestions of how it should be done.

It's a free country, if folks want to take a class or not, it's their choice, so what do you care ?

Only guys that never make a mistake, STEAMER....never DID anything.

Actually I have held a seminar....and yes I did make money....Don't know what seminars you people run, that you make no money....

Doesn't sound like good business to me

I just want you all to stop talking about the future and helping the carpet cleaning world..

It's all about the benjamins baby...the bottom line

like I always say

money was made to be made!

Mr. Steamer The Money Making Carpet Cleaner

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 11:04pm

Hey, Harry, Buffalo Bill......you're right I just finished hearing Bill Clintons seminar,right here in Canada. Here are some excerpts:

My friends of this beautiful country, the Canadian currency is at it's all time high against the United States, but today I would like to address the difficulties of extracting sh*t and dog vomit from an olefin carpet, unlike piss that usually settles to the backing and underpading, sh*t and vomit seem to settle on the top fibres and unless you moush in into the fibres it will harden there and leave a dark circle. But olefin and nylon carpets are very resistant unlike wool and polyesters. Now on to the sofa, I brought one with me today to show you what I do...........First I plug in my machine and Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla.....Now it's time for a break, FREE water for all and the donuts are 3.50 each...........................

NIGHTRIDER  

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 11:12pm

In many other post I suggested a group book writting...I suggested classes right here on the forum.....

But no one wants to hear that...cuz there is no money in it...

If you have a question ask...I'll do my best to help you

Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 11:24pm

Hey Bob,

Question was:

WHAT OTHER INDUSTRY DOES A TEACHER OR SPEAKER DEMAND SUCH A HIGH SALARY.....NAME 3 OR MORE IF YOU LIKE.

No mention of comparing to our industry, I wasn't the dummy who framed the question.   If I  knew Joe P, I sure wouldn't be boasting about it since as you correctly state he sucks in dumbass carpet cleaners. He also lies and exaggerates about how he he earns at some seminars though I've never believed it.

Steamer, you're right it IS about the bottom line. Don't know what you're talking about, I've never mentioned the future or helping the carpet cleaning world. Then in your next post you talk about a loser "group book" and how you'll be there to help someone. Try to make up your mind, what do you stand for ?

I make a lot of money doing Leather restoration, no competion and low overhead. Just picked two thousand dollar leather jobs yeaterday. Check out my web-site www.leatherwright.info  take class or pass I don''t care, it's your biz.

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 11:30pm

Harry...I commend you....you want to get paid for what you know...I preach this...nothing wrong with it....

I just don't like the cries of people saying they don't make money from the seminars

BULL

jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2004 at 8:05am
nightrider I feel for you man, now I know why you're so mad it's because you make less money than the kids at Tim Hortons.

Buddy I know guys making $60K with ONLY 1 Ninja 200 psi and these guys still golf 2-3 times a week.

Don't hate......participate... raise your prices or something or stop cleaning apartments for $50.00 each. Don't know what else to tell you fella but don't hate us because we're GETTING PAID $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PS. I'M NOT A CARPET CLEANER, I'M A BUSINESS OWNER and my parents are quite proud of me
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2004 at 8:37am

Thank you Steamer at least we're on the same page now. It's the hosts of Seminars that don't make much but who do expect future sales  of product to result.

My Seminar was over 80 % hands on learning and practicing new skills and most everyone told me how much they appreciated that, we did not follow a Manual which was handed out at the end of the Seminar. I figure folks can read when they get home or want to check something.

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12