Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Area rugs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:08pm

That is so much bull.

The Wools of New Zealand and Woolsafe have actually made this a standard. pH of 4.5-5.5 or an unbuffered pH of under 8.5.

Use regular shampoo and cold water, the cold water won't make the least bit of difference.

AGAIN BAD ADVICE YOU ARE OFFERING.

But I guess they don't know asmuch as you eh??

Ask Jim Smith of Woolsafe North America what he thinks of your cold water only rule!

He'll say inadequate.

This is the type of info that needs to get out to people and again you are just trying to shout it down.

SAD

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:15pm

oh who says you???? and didn't know you knew everything....whats your book called I'll run out and buy it right now...

your sad...this is method against method...you have your view.. and I have mine..

who are you to say it's wrong...prove it...post your link..give me a book to read...I want facts...

I'm not running any where

Edited by MR. STEAMER
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:42pm
Post your e-mail and I'll forward you the latest info and third party testing, no problem.
i'll check this board in the AM, anyone else just include your e-mail
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:49pm
johncoutu2@msn.com
mr. wand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr. wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:52pm

I think lilniteridrhood is preparing us for some courses.

We should all find out where they are being held and go learn.

Come on guys lets run for it.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:45am
its not just alkalinity that makes colors run, ive had colors run testing with just water. lancezromance1@hotmail.com
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 9:35am
Your e-mail is bouncing back as non-deliverable Greg
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by LilNiteRidrhood LilNiteRidrhood wrote:

That is so much bull.

The Wools of New Zealand and Woolsafe have actually made this a standard. pH of 4.5-5.5 or an unbuffered pH of under 8.5.

Use regular shampoo and cold water, the cold water won't make the least bit of difference.

AGAIN BAD ADVICE YOU ARE OFFERING.

But I guess they don't know asmuch as you eh??

Ask Jim Smith of Woolsafe North America what he thinks of your cold water only rule!

He'll say inadequate.

This is the type of info that needs to get out to people and again you are just trying to shout it down.

SAD

Good I'm glad you made this post....The company is called Magic Carpet & Rug Cleaning it's in oakville....www.magiccarpet.ca it was an IICRC CEC class...and you just called it garbage...

They call it river washing...they put the area rugs in a shallow pool of water.....the reason the color doesn't run because the cold water locks the colors in...

Lilhood look up the name call them and you tell them what you just told me...You Tell the IICRC what you just told me....

and while your at it...since you said its garbage...tell them to give me my money back....

btw thanks for the info you sent by e-mail...I will read it

Everyone has a different approach we all don't do things the same

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2004 at 10:02am
sorry man it's lanceromance1@hotmail.com no z.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12