Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Grafitti Removal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2005 at 2:23am
Are all you people nuts, why would you think that I am someone else is it a Kanadian thing  " A " never saw so many people that know so little about so much
Sponsored Links

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2005 at 3:32am

and just what do you know about???

certainly not grammar

A.K.A.
Andy
checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2005 at 8:00am
checkmate
VERB: To prevent from accomplishing a purpose

I gave myself that name, just because thats the name I gave to my bussiness. Which for many years was Charley's Window & Office Cleaning at www.checkmatecleaning.com  I came to this forum because I like to read and learn. When I see something interesting, I may make a brief analogy of what my thoughts are at that present time of mood etc. One thing I do not do, is say things that would be hurtfull to other people unless it has been done unintentionally to my knowlege.

If anyone feels that I have done so please tell me now.

In no way shape or form am I associated with Charlie Checkers

and such ridiculous childish behavior. That would be obserd.

No board games were of my intentions. One thing that I may say is that I have been wrong.  If everyone would have just ignord checkers he probably would have just started acting nice to people, or he just would have gone away.

So I apologize, But I wont stop giving my analogys, unless I dont feel like saying anything

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2005 at 8:03am
Don't let them get to you.
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2005 at 8:25am

Checkmate.............relax and enjoy.........most things said here to you or others are with no intent to hurt  feelings. We all know or can guess who checkers is and we are just playing along with the game just for fun.

I realize being new here........our sense of humor is a little off coloured.......but rest assure it is humor that most of us are inputting in our posts.......were glad to have you aboard. 

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2005 at 10:14am
it's not me
www.mr-steamer.com
C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2005 at 12:44pm

Come on Checkmate, that's not what you said last night when we were alone, the plan was to confuse all these bozo's on this board to believing we are 2 different people, but now the cat is out of the bag

WE      ARE     TWINS

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2005 at 6:23pm
The only clown on this board checkers is you........go stick your nose up bozo's ass.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2005 at 1:34am
And take a deep breath
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2005 at 7:19am
I'm sure Adwa's checked the IP already
www.mr-steamer.com
JaredW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2005 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S wrote:

Are all you people nuts, why would you think that I am someone else is it a Kanadian thing  " A " never saw so many people that know so little about so much

I just want to apologize for my ignorant countryman, he obviously has nothing better to do with his vast amount of free time. Luckily, Ms. Checkers does not qualify as intelligent and therefore doesn't hurt the Amercian image too terribly much.

I have learned many solid techinques and useful information on this board, so thanks to all of the professionals here, your insight is appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123