Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

carpet dying

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2010 at 7:14am

You can buy a complete package from Americolor with video and evrything. I know CDR offers a course https://www.centerfordisasterrecovery.com/. I did the video and hours and hours of practice. Then I sent a couple days with a guy who does it in Ottawa and he really shed some light on how to do it. I lived in Halifax at the time and couldn't find any IICRC courses anywhere in Canada fot it. But that was 8-10 years ago.

nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2010 at 2:01pm
Thanks greg, I found the Americolor site.  Here in Oregon to boot.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
CarpetproKC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetproKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2010 at 9:58pm
Duck just realize it is a commitment and like the other gentleman said it will take hours and hours to begin to get the hang of it. 
royalmayur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royalmayur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2010 at 6:37am
Hi dreg and all

come to point plz
well i would like to tell you a very few professional carpet cleaners use steam cleaning and dry cleaning that will be good for you...and you can sort out your prob as well..you need to contact a reputed carpet cleaning company nearby your are...

cheers
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2010 at 10:18pm
royal - have you been sniffing the glue tube again?
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2010 at 7:18am
LOL I wasn't going to say anything but he right... wow and by the wat Duck your welcome here is another pplace to check out http://vonschradercanada.com/view_doc_by_id.php?edit=1&inpage=true&id=122 very nice kit imop.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
Tidy Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tidy Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2012 at 11:28am
Cry i have a customer with wool rugs that have bled due to a water damage. i have not ever tried to remedy it, because i thought that it was a lost cause. is there anyway to remedy the color transfer?
Lavon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2017 at 5:22pm
I have been carpet dying for over 10 years. Off white carpet is hard to dye back to the original color but it can be done. I use blue red and yellow for all of my dye jobs. It might be easier for you to patch the stain
Buddyhart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buddyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/November/2018 at 12:15am
Well, dye carpets is the best option.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12