Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

dry cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 7:42am

Gentlemen    (Lilniteridrhood and Mr. Steamer)

I was enjoying your debate last night in this post and in the topic Area Rugs. It felt like every one on line was waiting to see who said what next. We were learning.

If any one knows the hard work, hours of volunteer and dedication that you Lilnite puts into our industry it is me.

No method or idea is written in stone, there will always be resistance and debate and so it should be how else would we continue to learn.

Mr. Steamer gets frustrated and falls back on the one thing he knows will get to you (Making money on Seminars) and walks away.

Lilnite falls for it every time, gets mad, resorts to name calling and walks away.

You both have so much to offer and maybe it was the late hour and you  were tired from a long day,  but you end up fighting like little boys and Gentlemen that is what I call Sad.

Edited by Adwa
Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 12:05pm
Man are the egos just oversized here or what?
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:46pm

Adwa I never walk away....I know my job and I know how to make money...and I'm not kill my customers with chemicals..

These are just my opinions...I just suggest

not like the rest of people here that think they know it all, and only have one way of cleaning....and every other way is wrong.

I have to be fighting the same battle in all different areas..

I don't care go cry to TED...people here can't discuss as men

Edited by MR. STEAMER
steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 6:21pm

aaawwww....Mr. Steamer....you're my hero

Steamdragon the hotter the better.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 6:33pm

no we are the same person...just because we think a like...

Soap and Water....you can spray your traffic lane, buy filtration remover, waste time spotting all over the house...while your truckmount is outside drinking up all the gas...

If they Don't pay...that stain will stay.......I'm in this business to make money and I do LOTS OF IT... I own 2 trucks and tons of equipment...loads of contarcts and work ...PEOPLE LOOOOOOOOOOVE me

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by LilNiteRidrhood LilNiteRidrhood wrote:

If you know who I am then why do you think I'm old and do 6 calls a week?

Why would you say I make money off of all my volunteer work, when the people you claim to respect, will tell you that I don't.

You see, I will not be held up to slanderous ridicule by a loud mouth by you. I read your posts for the first time in a long while tonight and just couldn't stay silent.

This is supposed to be a place to share ideas. You can try and ridicule me all you want, however I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE IT.

As a matter of fact for almost every class I organize, I actually have to pay for them AND if you care to place money on it I can prove it asshole.

Schmuck.

and after all that you call me Schmuck...maybe you should take a business course...it'll help you manage your money better....I Don't know anyone who does things at a loss...not if your in business to make money!
steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 7:32pm

Why do people around here insist on pretending that this industry is about quantum physics or something?   Some people just are really desperate to have some letters after their names....education is great and all...BUT... if you get the carpets clean (by whatever means necessary), the customer is happy, wants you to come back and you walk out of the house with your payment in your pocket...what else is more important than that?

Look, the owners of this site are fantastic....I have learned reams and reams from Ted and others.  I will say though....my wife refuses to buy Windex when vinegar cleans the mirrors just fine..........

Steamdragon the hotter the better.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2004 at 1:42am

We have alot of Carpet Cleaners with B.A.'s, Ph D's,Doctorates here...

If you just got to this forum and are new to the carpet cleaning business..

Go take the IICRC course

Go get yourself a truckmounted unit

Go by what all these so called professionals are saying

Go buy all those fancy chemical

Go out of business

There is one truck on here thats already been repo'd yours might be next

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12