Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Have you noticed??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:27pm

To start with you always wipe the ink with a cloth with a lot of  rubbing alcohol  on it and then rinse with a non residual emulsifier in the extractor.. Keep the cloth and rubbing alcohol going usually takes about twenty swipes to get it. Now you'll have some stain left over. I like to try again with cheap hairspray because it has both solvent and alcohol in it, however if not try a bit of pog, but remember the pog has to be rinsed with a volatile solvent.

Now spray an acidic textile rinse over the  remaining stain and spray Vanish or Stain Magic or Helpmate on the spot AND SPRAY THE SAME  textile rinse again. Repeat as necessary. You may have to leave the stain remover sit on the stain for several hours. Its best to place some saran wrap over the spot so that the stain remover doesn't evaporate and to ensure it keeps on working. ALWAYS be sure to neutralize the stain remover with a strong  acidic textile rinse at 3x stronger its regular dilution other wise the wool will go orange.

Too much will make the ink spread.

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:42pm

wow I learned something...I'm gonna run out and start taking out ink spots on all four calls that I have.....and I can say I learned it right here on the kleenkuip forum.

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 12:02pm

LilNightRider is setting himself up as the stain GURU? LOL

Give us some difficult stains would ya?

I have learned over the years, that HE with all the answers, usually knows very little plus MOST of the time has a poopy little business.

Customers know BULLsh*t as well as other cleaners.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 12:58pm

C'mon John be fair.

You know and I know that these stains are fairly routine.

That is why I brought it up, because many here don't know how to take them out. I am not and won't ever be a guru of anything.

Just trying to make a couple of people here open their eyes for a minute.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:40pm

Yes open your eyes...people don't pay to get out...so why should I waste my time...

Yes Lilhood you are trying to be a guru, all the alkaloid acid crap.....anyone can clean carpet don't try to make it more difficult than what it is....

Those chemicals that you are using are killing you, simple soap and water thats all you need...

This business is cleaning...I clean..you take courses.......who knows more..??the person that does it..... or the person who reads about it

steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 8:15pm
Yes, Grasshopper!!
Steamdragon the hotter the better.
jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2004 at 8:45pm
those who can't do, TEACH!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2004 at 12:50am

Originally posted by jackblack jackblack wrote:

those who can't do, TEACH!

Thats Damn straight JB

guesswhat60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guesswhat60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2004 at 5:02pm
How come when one guy avoids the answer he is bashed and when someone else answers a question with a detailed answer he is bashed.  If he answers the question with an answer with supporting details he must not clean he probably teaches.  Is it at all possible that there are carpet cleaners out there who know what they are doing and can explain why
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2004 at 5:11pm

Why they are carpet cleaners.  Or what they are doing.  That is a hard one.  That is also a 2 part question which is not allowed becaues you get twice the bashing.  This is just my opinion. I think, or did I think?  Damm Hide can't remember a thing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12