Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Carpet Cleaning Techs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 6:17pm

No..I like the way I work...I show the subbing to the Government...and all my jobs are cash which go right into my pocket....what are you getting out of your 225-500  once you pay buisness tax...wages...benefits...insurances(wsib)...you take out the gst...acounting fees..... bank fees

I take the same hits but I do it as a sub

But the really money comes from Cash Jobs big and small

People & Standards You Can Trust
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 12:06am

Stanley I am hurt that you will not let me come in and play because I do not go out and do the actual carpet cleaning.

Little do you know that I am your biggest supporter. I answer many calls a day asking for help with a problem they have encountered at the existing house there in. Whether you admit it or not you need us guys to back you up.

Don't tell me you only want to talk to the people you can learn from (The Carpet Cleaner)  because baby you learned first from the guy you bought your equipment from.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 4:35am

Stanley........what in the world are you talking about.......Business taxes, banking fees, benefits, insurance, accounting, bla bla bla....................I'm just going to say 3 words to answer all of what you said........... CASH  IS  KING.

NIGHTRIDER

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Stanley........what in the world are you talking about.......Business taxes, banking fees, benefits, insurance, accounting, bla bla bla....................I'm just going to say 3 words to answer all of what you said........... CASH  IS  KING.

NIGHTRIDER

lolololol....who could you say...what do you mean you don't pay taxes....how will the country ever survive....how can you openly post that you live in an underground economy.....

are you saying you don't pay any taxes

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 10:34pm

HA HA HA HA HA  See Stanley........I never said that I don'd pay taxes.........All I said is that CASH IS KING......and it is I love cash, it helps me pay for food, and another fact is that to me Johnny Cash is KING, I just didn't know what you were referring to with all those expenditures, I still don't......want to know why..........$$$$$.CASH  IS  KING.$$$$$

NIGHTRIDER

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 10:37pm

LOLOL I know I know I was just playin...lol

cash is king in my books too

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 10:41pm

Stanley remember what I said to you about using the Cash Word. 

Notice all those guest lurking in and never dropping in. 

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 10:45pm

goggle search bots.....lol...even the tax auditors deals in cash.....cash is an evil thing...evil for the government....the government is evil...

evil evil evil evil they get to have fun with TAX DOLLARS

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 1:17am

THE GOVERNMENT TAXMAN CAN KISS MY ASS..........CASH IS KING,,,,,,AND THEY'RE NOT GETTING ANY OF MINE.........I MAKE LOTS OF CASH, AND I DON'T PAY TAXES ON IT.......CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.......COME TO MY CLUB........I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU.........I'LL LEAVE ALL THE MONEY ON THE BAR........COME AND GET IT.

NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12