Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

solutions&supplies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy1dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: solutions&supplies
    Posted: 30/May/2006 at 8:30pm

I am going tommorrow to buy all my suppy. I am just starting out what would be my best prespay.And what other chemical should I get. For right now i am going to be doing residetial houses.

david
Sponsored Links

huckmuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huckmuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2006 at 8:52pm
 First off what is suppy,prespay,residetial. Just bugging ya. I would use prekleen for carpets by chemspec. But to be honest you should take a course first before you start cleaning customers carpets. Or else you gonna end up ---- creek.
Huckmuck
easy1dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy1dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2006 at 10:06pm
Dam i have better lay off the drinks. I have cleaned about 12 houses and they all have turned out great but one. I had two go and rinse the other one. Then everything was good. Sorry about the spelling butThumbs UpClap the Drinks got the best of me.
david
 Post Reply Post Reply