Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What to do???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Moss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2006 at 2:55pm
Mr Steamer thanks for a more professional response this time.

As I said in first part of my answer

If wool you have little to no chance,on synthetics you may be able to remove.
If its a dye it has probably set in but would try dye transfer test to see if that is the case.
If it is a varnish type dye you may be able to remove with a solvent.

Sometimes dependant on a number of factors eg  on type of stain/dye base, Fibre type density and weight, age and if a protecter has been applied or not prior to the spillage are all factors.
This is where the technicians training, experience and product knowledge will come into play.

And yes sometimes we are lucky enough to remove the dye stain without removing the host dye or damaging the yarn which in this case senario is
remote,however worth the try even for  the experience ( once qualified with the customer)

Kind regards
Paul

Paul Moss MBISCc
Sponsored Links

chessman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/July/2006 at 12:25pm
thats fibro for the pic. and info.
ChemicallyFried View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChemicallyFried Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2007 at 9:56pm
Try Pure Power by Lindhaus.  Get it at 952-707-1131.  My other spotters are in 5th place compared to this stuff.  Its a spray and walk away product that has some yummies in it like propanol, propane, Butane, Amonium Hydroxide and Butoxyethanol.  It works really well for me on tough ink stains and many furniture varnish type stains. Every day I see it disolve away stuff than ten other spotters in my van wont even touch. 
You can try Red One on it, the new brother of Red Relief.  Just spray it on and let it set for 24 hours and see what it does without the hot iron, and hot iron afterwards if it needs it. 
I can remove more spots than you can.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12