Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Air Duct Cleaning & Indoor Air Quality Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Air Duct Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2008 at 11:36pm
Ken told me that ducks are cheap and easyShocked

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

Mick Oz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Oz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2008 at 12:08am
Well i'll be ducked.

Mick
I'm a happy Little SLIDER
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2008 at 12:28am
Ken will see to thatLOL

The STD Meter
Mick Oz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Oz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2008 at 12:36am
Just like the frustrated duck,
He also couldn't get up for down.

Mick
I'm a happy Little SLIDER
wheelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2008 at 6:16am
Sure would like to know where all these cheap units are forsale. Would not have spent 12 grand getting set up for 2 different systems.
hadwinhal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hadwinhal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/December/2009 at 5:35am
Air Duct cleaning..
                  Ya,this one is a cool one,Hope will reduce pollution.
aqualityassured View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqualityassured Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2010 at 12:35am
Air Duct Cleaning is profitable if you are professional and have professional equipment.

_________"We Know How To Clean!"
Cleaning Services Atlanta
Carpet Cleaners Atlanta
servpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote servpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2010 at 11:26am
I work at Servpro and Rotobrush works very well for me.
Water Damage

http://servproofwellesley.com
keben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2012 at 7:23am
Hey doug how are you?Was in a car accident and been healing thats why i havent been around.I recently started cleaning dryers and dryer vents as well as just the airducts in homes I started up fairly cheap Added a generaror to my van as well as a 200 psi dewalt compresser Was using a big comercial shop vac to suck out the ductwork but added a dust collector used for collecting woodchips in woodworking Works great and now im running 2 inch vac hose into my customers homesThe compresser was 400.00,generatator i picked up for 350.00 used.dust collector was 400.00 Just throwing some figures out there for anyone that wants to have this service as an add on Being in the restoration buisiness i find it handy to have the generator mounted in my van for pumping floods,emergency boardup etc Smile
K & S Cleaning and Restoration Services Westbank BC   
keben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2012 at 10:18am
Just wanted to add i have the department store companies beat with my new added services having everything mounted in the van How professional is it really to walk in someones home with a shop vac?The department stores selling this service need to get a grip bigtime before it ruins other peoples buisiness in the same profession Dead
K & S Cleaning and Restoration Services Westbank BC   
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/May/2012 at 9:31pm
We have over 6000 units in the USA still earning money for their owners.
When your equipment cost is paid off when you do your very first job, and the rest of that work you do has a 90% profit margin, it is a no brainer about wether it is worth doing this business.LOL
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2012 at 1:32pm
The average cleaner that has our equipment report that they make an extra $8,000/month from working just an extra hour a day. That is US cleaners. We don't get that much out here in Calgary. Only works out to an extra $5,000/month for the same work here.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
HenrySelick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenrySelick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2012 at 3:51am
Air Duct Cleaning - refers to the cleaning of various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers heating and cooling coils, condensate drain pans (drip pans), fan motor and fan housing, and the air handling unit housing.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2012 at 1:23pm
Not a bad definition.

And yes we do that.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12