Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What do you guys think of this:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/May/2004 at 1:48pm
 wow Lee is right...I totally agree
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/May/2004 at 3:36pm

WOW!  Isn't that special. Mr. Steamer and Lee are just like 2 peas in a pod. Absence makes makes the heart grow fonder?Guitar

Just My opinion
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/May/2004 at 6:12pm

Adwa, good advice you gave TomR

PadMan has me convinced as long as you are willing to use sufficient pads on each job. My opinion is that if you cleaned a heavily soiled restaurant you would go through too many pads and take too long to do. Why not steam extract? That I know works. (Time is money)

Now after extraction go over it once quickly with the pad. Now you should have a happy customer and what appears to be a sparkling clean carpet. The only concern I see with many of my customers is that if they shot all their pads on a restaurant the night before, they could be up the rest of the night washing pads at the laundromat at 5-6 dollars a load. Or cleaning the next day with soiled pads. Thats called redeposition. But then it has been said that evenness is cleanliness to the eyes of many customers.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/May/2004 at 8:14pm
yes time is money...pad takes long so that should equal MORE MONEY
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/May/2004 at 10:17pm

Mr. Steamer:  when reality hits extra time and material does not always mean more money in the real world.  But than again I don't chase down dirty resturants, sometimes they find us but we charge the same for them as residential.  We don't like to loose our sleep for $.25 a sq. ft.  But than again I am in a different market.Guitar

Just My opinion
TipTopCleaning View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TipTopCleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2023 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by TomR TomR wrote:

"How to start a carpet cleaning business"

http://www.iversonsoftware.com/success/p3319.htm

I think this guy has soome good general ideas, but his plan requires more of a mastery of BS than of carpet cleaning. 

While a bit of charisma and persuasion can go a long way in business, relying solely on talking a lot of "bullsh*t" is not a sustainable or ethical strategy. Genuine communication, transparency, and delivering on promises are key factors in building trust and long-term success. People tend to appreciate authenticity and sincerity, so a business that focuses on real value and integrity is more likely to thrive in the long run.

Talking the talk is one thing, but walking the walk is what truly distinguishes successful ventures.

TipTopCleaning: Elevating Cleanliness to a Whole New Standard!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12