Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Waterclaw for urine?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/May/2007 at 8:09am
Again I have stated this on both the red board and this board on what my thoughts are on chemical use. If you feel confident chemically contaminating someone's home for your own finicial gain than so be it?
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/May/2007 at 4:57pm
I dont understand what you mean by "Contaminating" someones home. ARe you referring to the flooding with OSR?...If so, Thats what the flushing with water and acid rinse afterward is for...to get it all out.

Plus, I dont see any Chemical that would cause any health affects....SO whats the problem Doug?...

Also, WHen you clean...Dont you use a prespray or detergent?...Thats adding more Chems to the carpets arent ya?

Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2007 at 7:41am
I've been threw this debate tooooo many times already? Just do what you think is right for the chemical companies and all will be OK?
Just My opinion
carpetrepairguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetrepairguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2007 at 9:14am
   The toxicity levels are increased when pouring additional chemicals into the carpet and underlayment.
danmarck View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danmarck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2007 at 9:56pm
site your source of knowledge .

What portion is rinsed out? what portion is extracted out?? Who really knows this with any certainty

I feel that Iam a low chemical user myself, I use mostly procyon , a soap free detergent , and a fresh water rinse , but find it neccessary to use specific chemicals for specialty spotting. Such as red dye, gum, urine , coffee and others. In the quantity that they are used and the rinsing that takes place I feel that they are safe or I would not be doing it.

Here to help you grow your business!
New gurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New gurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/August/2007 at 10:21am
   I was wondering what your suggestions are for subfloor treating. If the carpet and padding is so bad that you just have to replace it all, what do you recommend to treat the subfloors to keep it from soaking in to the new padding?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12