Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hello Folks!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Folks!!!
    Posted: 27/February/2004 at 3:28am

Hi everyone,

How can I get WAX out of my nice 70s shag carpet????

I need to know ASAP please!!

Thanx, u guyz rule!

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2004 at 2:46pm
You can freeze it out.  Or if you have the confidence you can use an iron and white towl.  keep the iron on low keep it moving and make sure it is a white towl.  The wax shold transfer to the towl. If not scrape the excess off and use a VS and it should come.  If the wax was really hot you may be left with a slight hue of the color.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 11:00pm

Hey BillyBob, this here is the 70's police. Throw that crap out in the garbage, that was one of the worst carpets ever sold, full of carcinagens, and who knows what else. Be happy you're still breathing to full capacity. At the same time trade in your donkey for one of those new 1977 Cadillac Eldorado Convertables, and it's time to take off those Beatle boots.

jack from Montreal        aka          NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply