Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Kleenrite and (ha ha!) Service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Ol' Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kleenrite and (ha ha!) Service
    Posted: 20/March/2008 at 8:56am
They don't even respond to emails or are curt and bordering on rude on the phone. I sent them this nice email this morning and I'm going to post it wherever I can so no one else has the same problems with service or parts.:
Good Morning!

I recently tried to contact your service(ha ha) department about a part I needed. This was a follow up on a phone call I had made to your offices. I found the person on the line to be curt and bordering on rude with me, but everyone has a bad day. I sent an email to the service department, 3 days and not even a whistle of response or even at the very least some form of acknowledgement , or even the name of a local supplier to help me. I was considering some equipment purchases and I want to thank you for helping to narrow down the field. I rely on companies that service both past and present products. By the way your company has shown no interest, I can safely assure you that my money won't be spent with Kleenrite. I'm now on a mission to warn others of this anemic situation so they don't have the same degree of frustration that I seem to be feeling.
Just as a suggestion, you may want to look at the way these things are run within both the sales and service (ha ha) departments. I realize my few thousands may not make or break your company, but these things build over time. If I find your service to be pathetic at best, I'm quite sure many others will as well.

Regards, William Parsons

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply