Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

NEW Equipment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dry-Max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW Equipment
    Posted: 31/May/2009 at 1:33am
Well i went to an auction today just to see what was going on. they sold about 3 vans with the prochem truckmount systems.. they went for about 3200 for the entire set up.

I picked up a little toy as well=- the ultimate pb-3 dry clean machine... I've not advertised for drapery, i purchased the machine primarily for furniture, so does anyone have any suggestions.. oh yeah i also got a 55 gallon drum of cleaner to go with it Big smile
Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/May/2009 at 9:00am
Make sure you vent the machine at least 20 feet from any opening into the house and away from plants and animals.
I believe in Ed York's method of in home drapery cleaning-vacuum, vapour steam and a dry sponge. Otherwise off to the plant they go. Even then we have one guy who does them because he knows the tricks, and there can be many.
STEAM KING View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAM KING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/June/2009 at 3:53am
Wow that is a great deal, where was this auction at????
 Post Reply Post Reply