Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

some people!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: some people!
    Posted: 30/September/2004 at 8:41pm
i talked to a client today who i gave a quote to a couple weeks ago, for some spot dyeing. he was try to nickle and dime me. i told him 80 bucks for the first hour 70 per hour there after. i had estamated 2 hours. he didn't want to spend any more than 80. so he asked if i would just spend an hour on it and do the best i could. i said ya but it will be half ass. he said ok. it's a rental so i guess he don't care. i should of said no and walked away from it but i love the challenge of spot dyeing.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/September/2004 at 10:44pm

So Greg if you go ahead and do it, do you watch your clock and when the hour is up just stop. Can you do that and walk away. What you said reminds me of a psychiatrist.

Let us know how it went and hopefully when the job is done the guy doesn't bad mouth you for doing a half ass job.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/October/2004 at 12:52pm

wow greg did you just get slammed????

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/October/2004 at 5:37pm
she right steamer. after i told this guy it would be a half ass job, i figuered he would say no. i mean wouldn't you. i never expected he would say ya i'll pay 80 for a half ass job but i won't pay 150 for a first rate job. (some people) . and no adwa i won't leave it looking half ass, cause my name is attached to it. and your right i don't want him tell everyone what a bad job i did.
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2004 at 11:20am
Now you got it Greg. Always leave them with a full-ass job. Thats the way you get repeats and refferrals!
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2004 at 5:48pm

Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

Now you got it Greg. Always leave them with a full-ass job. Thats the way you get repeats and refferrals!
Cheap repeats and cheap refferals...... Thats what they'll attach to your name...Steampile does it cheap call him...

you shouldn't have done the damn job... should have been 150 or I walk...let some other ahssOle do the sh*tass job

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2004 at 3:33pm
steamer alot of people don't know you can dye carpet. this guy didn't. being a property owner i want him to know how well works, so he will call aging, but it will be my price or nothing, and i've told him this. my hole point was he suggested he would pay for a half ass job. in 15 years i've never heard a client say that, stuck me funny thats all. and as far as the cost you my find it cheap in your city maybe it is , but hear it's not. i live in a very small city steamer. not like the GTA.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2004 at 6:18pm

I wasn't slamming you Greg, I was asking an honest question.

But I have to thank you for sticking up for me. I know I'm older and should know better but I actually got a strong urge to stick my tongue out at Steamer.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2004 at 10:40pm
Adwa stop trying to turn me on...lol
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/October/2004 at 8:16pm
i didn't take it as a slam adwa.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2004 at 12:59pm

Let us know the end result Greg?

I think Steamer is lonely and missing Dougie Boy!!

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2004 at 10:35pm
I mis-read the post... opps sorry...... I have to learn to read ..... and read slower....lol
 Post Reply Post Reply