Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

input hot water

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2010 at 9:02am
go ahead
F**UP your pump??Hysterical
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

Lumberjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lumberjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2010 at 10:52am

How would that mess up my pump if the water in the water box is heated to 179 deg. The water goes to pump from the water box? Have you ever tried to put your hand in the water box to adjust float after TM has been running for a while? You can't the water is so stinking hot. What you are doing by hooking to hot water is just taking the place of your Blower pre heat water exchanger. At least this is what my Pro Chem Legend is like. Some PC's have 2 blower HX to get the water Pre Heated before going through the pump then the Exhaust HX to the wand.

Thomas Conway
http://www.simplycleancarpetredding.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2010 at 6:54pm
that is for saftey reasons so the pump will not get hot water. it is not a thermostat to keep water at that temp.
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12