Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Rotovac

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2010 at 8:44pm
Now that you have removed all doubt when did you get your engineering and chemical engineering degrees, from what matchbook cover university and from what decade?  And if you indeed have one, which of all the equipment and chemical manufacturers are banging at your door begging for you to choose them as your lucky-to-be employer?

So far, you would have faired better just sitting still but that just would not be in character for you would it?

That part about using an extractor a few days later and pulling up muddy water, yeah I hear that about extractor following extractor so much more.  Seems your technology pushes the dirt down more than it sucks it up. 

Nice to see where Florida's village idiot is.  I actually thought it was Jeb Bush.  He doesn't hold a candle to your ignorance.  Anything else you want to say, keeping in mind what a fool you looked like with your last drunken babblings?
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2010 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by grimel grimel wrote:

How about you do your best extraction and I come behind you with my OP or even bonnets.  Wanna bet how much crude comes up?  NOBODY gets it all.  The biggest scam in carpet cleaning is coming behind someone else to show how much "better" you are.

For what it matters, I could probably take a decent wet/dry vac, spray the carpet with a water hose, and pull dirt up after your done.

Kirby vacuum cleaners were sold door to door with that scam.  I guess we know what he did to earn money in his past.  I can picture the guy doing it, that is the crazy part.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12