Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Ninja Warrior

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkycoldmedina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ninja Warrior
    Posted: 28/March/2011 at 5:55am
Hey Folks,

2 Quick questions how do I open the Ninja Warrior Shell? to access the components inside. Also I want to empty the solution tank when I store it. Is it wise to pump it out with a open ended fitting? And thanks for the the advice in advance:)
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2011 at 2:33pm
The Ninja Warrior has two bolts immediately in front of the two front swivel wheels. Flip it over onto the small loading wheels onto the handle you will see the head of the bolts. Unscrew them and you have now exposed the inner equipment. you can either pump out the fresh water tank or vacuum the water to the waste tank then drain through the drain valve.

funkycoldmedina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkycoldmedina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2011 at 7:10pm

Thanks for the info did not want to do it until i was It\ sure that it wouldn't cause damage on taking out the water. I noticed a loose bolt in the bottom of the machine inside when I loaded it last week and wanted to open the shell and get it out. Thanks for the advice, the info on this site is great.............:) NEWBIES PAY ATTENTION these old guys know there stuff and its free....

Post Reply Post Reply