Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

HIGH TRAFFIC AREA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adimas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HIGH TRAFFIC AREA
    Posted: 21/September/2011 at 3:49pm

I just recently ran into my first stain i couldint get out . The area was a high traffic area that led to the bed room the rug is very thick when i was done it looked as if i removed all the soil from the rug but it was still a tad bit darker than the rest of the rug. I was very frustrated that i spent 40min trying to get this area cleaned this was a week ago and i still cant stop thinking about it. I was told it could just be wear an tear but not sure if this is correct.

Sponsored Links

DarthGhost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarthGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2011 at 9:40pm
I had the exact same problem yesterday but on carpet. The guy clearly hadn't vacuumed the floor in years, when I vacuumed a grey spot cream carpet appeared.. I used extra chemical everything after an hour decided that the carpet was to far gone, chalk it up to wear and tear. If they don't take care of the carpet in the fist place there is only so much you can do..Also if they call another cleaner and he/she is a good operator they will say the same thing..
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2011 at 1:26am
The carpet fibers have been scratched up so badly they can't reflect light back like the other fibers not subjected the same abuse.  Sell the customer on teflon coatings and tell him or her it is 5 passes per day 5 seconds per pass on every traffic area to prevent further damage.  You are making the carpet clean, not new.  Some people believe that if they have smoked all their lives and have been diagnosed with lung cancer that if they stop smoking now the doctor will give them a pill that makes it like they never smoked.  Same mentality.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply