Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Here is something interesting...........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here is something interesting...........
    Posted: 13/February/2012 at 11:33am
After being away from the boards these last 4 months I took a look at this site's demographic profile. I was surprised to see that there is now more Indian viewers than Canadian or American viewers!

Ted, it may be time to show off the Indian Ink magic again.Smile

Country

Percent of Visitors

India Flag  India

32.7%

Canada Flag  Canada

27.7%

Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2012 at 12:46pm
It is where most spammers to push up the Google rank for a site come from.  Which explains the obviously stupid posts with fraudulent account names attached.  Like the vinegar as a cleaning chemical.  Check out US Cleaners Network and Cleantalk and Mikey's Board.  You don't see them letting fraud posting dilute the integrity of their boards.  I personally do not care for Mikey's.  But I am reading and sometimes posting on the other two more than here.  I know when I go there I get real people in the cleaning industry having participated in real topics.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by duckcountry duckcountry wrote:

It is where most spammers to push up the Google rank for a site come from.  Which explains the obviously stupid posts with fraudulent account names attached.  Like the vinegar as a cleaning chemical.  Check out US Cleaners Network and Cleantalk and Mikey's Board.  You don't see them letting fraud posting dilute the integrity of their boards.  I personally do not care for Mikey's.  But I am reading and sometimes posting on the other two more than here.  I know when I go there I get real people in the cleaning industry having participated in real topics.
Good Point
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2012 at 1:41pm
There is indeed a LOT of spam and fraudulent posts coming from India...Philippines, Russia, Pakistan, China etc.,

The numbers that Ken presented are without a doubt padded by SEO/promotional spammers. India is the main culprit.

I delete spam and ban user accounts daily on this forum...believe it or not there ARE some legitimate posters who DO think that cleaning carpets with vinegar is a good idea. Don't always just assume they are fraudulent.

There are automated programs out there that can complete the spamming process without much intervention. Unfortunately there is no way to delete them through automation.

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2012 at 3:27pm
"The numbers that Ken presented are without a doubt padded by SEO/promotional spammers. India is the main culprit."

I am assuming that these Indian Spammers are not buying much from the KK store after they drop in for a visit as well. LOL

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2012 at 4:08pm
I know where they can get a good deal on glides LOL
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2012 at 12:09am
Dont those bots take up alot of bandwidth and compromise the forum somehow?
Look whos online:

In total there are 52 Active Users online, 0 Member(s), 0 Anonymous Member(s), 5 Guest(s), 47 Search Robot(s)   Angry
DedxAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DedxAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2012 at 6:54pm
Understand about spammers..... and I understand about the vinegar also.... the white distilled vinegar will act like citric acid for removing brown out problems..    kinda like a home made solution to solve the brown out problem.

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/March/2012 at 1:26pm
Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask just to name a few use those bots to build their databases you use for searching.  Without them no one new would find this place, it would be by referral only.
DedxAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DedxAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/March/2012 at 11:25pm
Went to Google and typed in carpet cleaning forums.  Seems like not many forums around, using All star and cleaningtalk.com......  lots of old stuff not much action.  I may check in for a couple of more days, if no action I'm outta here.
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2012 at 3:39pm
try http://uscleanersnetwork.com/smf/
DedxAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DedxAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2012 at 11:34am
thank you duckcountry, I will check it out....  been on http://cleaningtalk.com
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2012 at 11:37pm
I never find spam accounts and postings on either of those.
DedxAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DedxAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2012 at 6:19pm
It is raining here in Walnut Creek California and we are still busy carpet cleaning. Thumbs Up  Good for us and I hope good for many others also.   We are running into a lot of yellow mustard lately and it is a good thing we know how to safely get those out.
Thank you "Stain Magic". Hug
 Post Reply Post Reply