Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New To The Carpet Cleaning Field.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New To The Carpet Cleaning Field.
    Posted: 14/July/2016 at 7:10am
Hey all! So I'm totally new to this field of carpet cleaning service. I'm going through startup troubles and so I need suggestions. To begin with, I need a list of all the necessary equipment required. I've taken a small office space and I'm trying to apply for a self employment mortgage loan.

Is it safe to get this kind of mortgage loan to set up a carpet cleaning business? This is my second try on business. I used to have a cleaning service company, which did not work well. Now I'm holding on to carpet cleaning. Hope it works well this time. Would love to hear all kinds of suggestions and advice. Really in need for it.

Thanks in advance. 
Sponsored Links

Lavon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2017 at 7:18pm
I have never heard of a self-employment mortgage loan you have to figure out what type of cleaning do you want to do Residential high-rises that all depends I wouldn't purchase office space not yet just starting out because you'll be paying for office space and you yet have clients so that would be a bad ideal. Hope this helps
 Post Reply Post Reply