Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Vacuum motor upgrade adapters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vacuum motor upgrade adapters
    Posted: 16/February/2018 at 3:55am
Hey guys......Been a long time.

This was the first forum I was active in 10+ years ago when I was a younger hack just starting out.

A lot has changed since then, and I'm a big hack now.

One thing I have been developing is vacuum motor adapter plates that will allow easy upgrades from 5.7" motors to 6.6" motors on many portable units, especially later design Mytee units, as well as full expansion capabilities from 5.7" to either 6.6", 7.2" and even 8.4" on any custom ETM units that have the space, or any custom ETM builds in the works that are designed to accommodate my mounting system.

Also, BOTH parallel AND series configs are easily interchangeable on many units.

No custom machine mods necessary.

Upgrading any eligible portable unit consists simply of taking out the old 5.7" motors, bolting in my adapters, and mounting the bigger motors.

Wire'em up, and fire'em up.

That simple.

The adapters are being finalized now and will be available for order soon.

If anyone is interested in them, please let me know.

Feel free to ask any questions.

The 6.6" revolution has arrived.

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/pelhambaycarpetcleaning/Do%20not%20modify/Public/20180204_031956%20%20%20LX%20to%20pipe%20L%20AAAAA_zpsjitjytyp.jpg

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply