Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie
    Posted: 24/March/2018 at 5:43pm
I'm starting to get into water damage restoration and need a mentor to help me along the way if I have questions. Going to go slow and see what happens. What are the essentials I need just to get started? I know I can buy more equipment as I go along but just to start, what will get me by?
Cheers
Sponsored Links

RobertJones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2018 at 12:22am
As per my suggestion, first of all you will need to prepare the outline of the idea you will go through. You can also consult the professional advice from sewer treatment NJ team as experts can help you in giving the better advice in bringing the progress to your water restoration business. Moreover, you can also clear all your doubts too. Hope this can help you.
derek_s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derek_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/January/2020 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Kloudmonet Kloudmonet wrote:

While I was at work, my pipe broke and my wife collected the water with a vacuum cleaner ..... USUAL !!! are there vacuum cleaners that suck in water?

Not a great idea, and never do this using your regular vacuum cleaner.
Some good guys explaining why: https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1671539
user45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote user45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2021 at 10:56am
hey
ChristopherShanon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristopherShanon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/October/2021 at 3:03am
You should better go as per outline that's the guidance of an expert one. So it is not wise to use as usual tools primarily.
 Post Reply Post Reply