Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Nylon vs Smartstrand (triexta)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nylon vs Smartstrand (triexta)
    Posted: 09/June/2019 at 2:56pm
So I've had a couple of Apartment Managers ask me which one cleans better for cat and dog stains.

I don't have a lot of experience with Smartstrand (triexta), but I though maybe others could compare their experiences with them.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Nylon vs Smartstrand?

Thanks...

Sponsored Links

captainspock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainspock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2019 at 9:36am
Hi, from my own experience, I can say that Smartstrand is better than a regular nylon carpet. I had a case when I dropped a jar of mustard,  hence a huge stain formed on the carpet (nylon). Since I had no time to clean it, I called cleaning professionals. They removed everything within 30 minutes. I asked them if I could clean the stain myself  and received a negative answer. They said such hard stains can be removed only with the professional equipment. 
About Smartstrand. My sister told me a story, but I did not believe it, as she soiled her carpet with Nutella or peanut butter, I don’t remember exactly, and she was able to clean the carpet with a towel and water. She did not use any specific cleaning products. So unequivocal respect triexta carpet.
 Post Reply Post Reply