Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHO’S SPYING ON US

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO’S SPYING ON US
    Posted: 14/March/2004 at 8:19pm

Just to let you all know......anybody can enter this site and read what we all have to say regarding the industry, bad mouth our clients, some of us even admit to ripping them off by giving them water instead of Scotchgard. Plus they can read all the crap that goes on between us proffessionals. I think we should have to prove that we are actually in the business. All the do-it-yourself guys are getting an excellent education here at our expense. we are cutting off that hand that feed us.

Jack         NIGHTRIDER

Sponsored Links

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 8:33pm

Your right Jack anyone can come in this site, and thats why we should be more repectfull to each other. Not mention we are ALL supposed to BE PROFESSIONALS.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 11:19pm

No No if you read some other post on this forum ....some of us just want to give out information for free...

Educating the masses.....IICRC should take a lession from some of you

Give it all away for free

Hugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 10:17am

FREE CARPET CLEANING EDUCATION...I've learned tons of stuff here...and some from folks who claim to be carpet cleaners...rather than business men who happen to clean carpets for a living.

I'm more the latter...that's one opinion!

As we all know...the Web is filled with info about CC techniques and procedures. Just look u'll be amazed at what u find...but then I might miss all the in-fighting and colorful commentary provided by the more animated CC's on here...I wouldn't give that up for anything. NEVER!

regards,

Hugh

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 10:28am

I like the smell of a good argument in the morning!

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 2:13pm
Thanxxxx Hugh just my point
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 7:00pm

Hey........Padman...........The only thing you smell in the morning are those bacon and eggs cooking and the sound of the butter sizzling while your wife turns them over.Not to mention the smell of fresh crusty bread heating up in the toaster awaiting their turn to pop up and experience the feel of the warm butter knife as it sweeps gently over it's golden brown texture. All the while, the Pyrex glass container holds the secret of the deep roasted brew of that magical black liquid filling the house with aromas irresistible to even the non connoisseurs of this acient morning ritual.

Is every body hungry, I'm sure PadMan is

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY NON OTHER THAN  NIGHTRIDER  ( jACK)

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 8:53pm
Nightrider...you're always high aren't you...you don't carpet clean...you crack pipe clean
 Post Reply Post Reply