Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE A SALESMAN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE A SALESMAN
    Posted: 15/March/2004 at 3:07am
How many of you pro's out there actually have a salesman calling on customers to get you business, or are you the salesman and have others doing the cleaning. Is one salesman enough or perhaps two or three would be better. Is it worth it, would you be able to handle the workload.
Sponsored Links

Hugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 10:08am

"Handle the workload"???

Wow, what a concept!...Someone going thru the trouble and costs for generating volume and not know how to handle the extra workload.

Handling the extra workload would be the least of my problems. Assuring quality service by third parties or employees would be my primary concern.

And another thing and this one really gets me....This is CARPET CLEANING people...not freakin' rocket science. Hmmmm this says Discussion Board...not "Hey I think I'm smarter than u screwballs Board"

Share Ideas that will make us more money, work smarter, be happier...but keep ur personal comments to urselves.

regards,

Hugh

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 2:18pm

Salesmen are great for commercial contracts......but I hate cleaning commercial carpets....I like to do all my own cleaning...I don't hire...to work with me you have to train as my helper for at least a year...before I would really feel good about sending you out on your own....

Salesmen for residential...telemarkiting...not so great here in toronto...telemarketing bugs people

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 4:11pm

HEY HUGH, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW JUST HOW MANY BISELL CARPET CLEAN MACHINES YOU HAVE TO HAND OUT TO THOSE 3RD PARTY CLEANERS OF YOURS.

jACK         nightrider

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 8:43pm
after working a 13 hour day, i needed that laugh jack.... thanks. lol
 Post Reply Post Reply