Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1078
Printed Date: 09/May/2024 at 6:56am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: SGK Invades CANADA
Posted By: doug
Subject: SGK Invades CANADA
Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 2:40pm
Well  I gave the Great Kanadian wonder the benefit of the doubt.  I know I am going to hear I told you so.  I am not looking for help with this.  I ordered one of SGK's Tiwands the only problemis they didn't exist.  When I contacted him regarding them he gave me the usual bs line but did one thing a little different he canceled the order.  Now the only thing is He put the amount threw on January 31st and canceled the order Februaty 11th and dissappeared.  I guess I gave him evnough to pay the rent and phone bill for another couple of weeks. The only thing is I can't seem to get is a confotmation# that he has credited my account.  I will say this much I gave him till today to at least contact me as I thought he may want time or try to make other arrangments but I guess with him possession is 9/10 of the law.  I only posted this so the rest who thought they were safe in Canada dealing with SGK forget it.  Old habits are just too hard to break.  Got away with it in the US I should be able to do it here.  NOT SO KENNY. The wheels of justice turn slowly here but I guarantee you they will turn.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Replies:
Posted By: Dennis Conner
Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 2:51pm

WHAT HAVE I TRIED TO TELL YOU ALL???????

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  you are too fuuking smart to listen!

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 3:13pm

Sweet Nectar for Dennis......

well where is Ken Harris and what is he going to do about this????..

I can see the CCS board laughing at all the Kenadians today

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 3:18pm
maybe John Walsn can help.  He has become an international star now.  Wanted on both sides if the border?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 3:23pm

Dispute the charge on your end anyway doug... and change your credit card number.....

actually no signature no imprint no sale

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 3:24pm

I'm still in shock...

I can't believe Kenny would do that here of all places...

sure screw the dumb americans ...lol but leave the homeboys alone...lol

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 3:26pm
We are busy tryng to track him down. Probably at one of his condos in the south for a R&R. Rob and Repent?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 3:49pm
well thats it... I officially BOYCOTT anything to do with Mr. Ken Harris, and like Dennis I will spread the word across the land...lol

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 3:53pm

I can't believe Kenny would be so low as to screw someone like that, he probably has had some difficult moments that were more important.........I'm sure he'll come through...................

Nightrider

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 4:07pm
I think Ripley is still trying to believe it or not.Seeing is believing.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 4:31pm

Steamer...we need to spread the word across the universe, not just the land!

WAY TO GO NIPPLES!!!  YOU FINALLY SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS!!!

DOUG, GO TO http://www.GREENGLIDES.COM - WWW.GREENGLIDES.COM like a lot of people are and actually get a glide you pay for!

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 5:17pm

I really thought Dennis was being hard on Kenny..... but I guess not.

This man is a crook... I'm glad I listen to Dennis Lisa and all the others, I didn't buy a thing.  No matter how much I wanted to

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: PadMan
Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 5:18pm

I am not laughing at all, I am sorry to hear you got screwed Doug, and YES that is WHY we have pounded on Ken. Honestly I didn't think he would sh*t in his own backyard, but like you said, Old habits die hard.

For those who thought many of us were trying to be mean, trust me, THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS, but it IS a way to try to HELP people with enough knowledge of crooks to keep them from getting taken.

Sorry to hear it Doug, hope you get your money back.

-------------
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 5:20pm
Padman:  I guess the truth is always the hardest to handle.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 5:24pm

doug of all the people I didn't think it would have ever been you..

internet fraud.....at least you can sue... or charge we are in canada...

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 5:28pm
Mr. Steamer: SGK alway wanted my honest opinion of his glides.  Now I have to give my honest opinion of a scam artist trying to survive till he make that big score?  Then his reward will be free room and board  at Club Fed with three meals a day and he will be able to design his glides out of soap when someone pulls it out of his butt?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: surroundings
Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 6:02pm
Just out of curiosity...

When you called him, what was the 'usual bs line' that he gave you?

Cheers,

Allen

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 6:08pm
Allen:  There was no bs line the wand didn't exist and he canceled the contract and forgot to credit my cc.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 6:09pm
after he already spent your money... wow what a great guy

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 6:12pm
For two weeks before I found out.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 6:54pm

The wand didn't exist????

BS...Prochem wands certainly do exist!

I'd make him ship you a wand ASAP.  That was a great price (he always has the lowest price, 'cept his buck a ft. cleanings).  If you have a contract, make him ship the fooking wand!  I admit, I was tempted to buy one, but I know how he operates! 

NIPPLES SCREWS ANOTHER ONE.

Doug, I'm sorry for what hapened to you!  Please just spread the word of Kenni's shenanigans.

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 7:56pm
WE NEED A DON"T BUY FROM KENNY STICKY!!!!!!!!!

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 8:12pm

WHEN A MAN HAS TOO MUCH ROAP, AND NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, HE USUALLY HANGS HIMSELF

NIGHTRIDER

Posted By: Superglide Ken
Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 8:52pm

Something sure is wrong when a man takes a couple of days off and all hell breaks loose isn't it?

Doug's Titanium wand is here waiting for him as it has been since Wednesday of last week. It is the 6 jet model that he originally ordered. And yes I have that backed up on Paper. He ordered it on January 31, and payed for it by visa. I ordered it and another one just like it the very next day. The cost of doing that was more than Doug paid me BTW. On Friday morning , Doug tried cancelling it after he found out it was not a 4 jet Titanium wand. But it does not work like that. In Canada a sale is final, unless both parties agree to cancel a deal, not just the buyer.

I offered to resell the wand to someone else if Doug did not want to keep it. This will take a few days to do. A merchant has 30 days to deliver the merchandice before it can be disputed. I offer to deliver it if Doug will accept delivery, but will not just refund someone their money just cause the changed their mind after I have already bought it on their behalf. If Doug was serious about resolving this , he would have given me a call, which he didn't rather than posting that here. That is all I am saying about this matter.

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:00pm
SGK I have the emails and your lieing. You are the one that told me not to buy a 6 jet because of the problems with them.  You are some piece of work.  Why did I have to contact you on the day I was supose to have the wand and then t find out you were already enjoying my money.  Enjoy it while it lasts. You will one way or another pay me back.  By the way you are the main topic on the boards again as you said negative advertising is good for biz?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:07pm

And by law Doug has 10 days to cancel, all he has to do is call Visa and the transaction will be cancelled

Nightrider

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:09pm
Nightrider the problem is it was 14 days before I found out he cashed in on my Visa.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:13pm

Explain to Visa, they are always on the consumer's side no matter what.....................

Nightrider

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:15pm
I have been on the phone with them since Friday finially starting to get somewhere.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:18pm

Don't give up. stir the sh*t and if they want proof of your argument..........just direct them to this site and let them read all this crap and your complaints for themselves........

Nightrider

Posted By: Steaminpile
Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:22pm

don't tell them to come here and read all the negative posts

they'll tell you,, you were stoopie for ordering from him in the first place LOL!!

My RX-20 skids showed up today like you said they would Ken

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:24pm

I can tell you that the Visa will think twice before hiring a carpet cleaner...................

Nightrider

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:25pm
Steaminpile:   I had a glide showup at one time to.  But this is a little more than a glide.  I used to defend SGK at one time. this is where trust got me.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:47pm

I understand Doug

but there is your side,Ken's side

and in the middle somewhere......there is the truth

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:52pm
Steminplie:  I took SGK's side after meeting him and then doing bit of business  regarding a glide which I paid for.  I thought all the American crap was siimple bs.  I even got fried daily on the other boards for saying I had nothing but good dealings with SGK so all you people are wrong.  So you defend SGK if you want.  I have no problem passing the torch onto you. All I have at stake is $1117. 73 I think.  So I wish you well.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 9:54pm

Doug you knew the ass kicking you would get but you were man enough to come on board to let every one know that you were taken. What gets me is how Dennis must have enjoyed sinking his boot in your head while you were down. I told you so written all over his swelled head on the other board. How proud you must be Dennis.

Then after padman the good man that he is said this is no laughing matter and he is sorry that this happened to you Doug. Dennis in small letter said yes he also feels bad for you.

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:00pm

Would an honest man withdraw money out of someone's account and then argue when it comes time to put it back? would an honest man call and say I took your money but I can't get the wand you ordered? Would an honest man after getting caught then try to substitute the wand with a different one? Would an honest man admit there is a problem? Well Steminplie? You take who's ever side you like.  I will have no hard feelings.  Luckily the people on Padmans board don't hold it against me for making an a** out of myself regarding SGK. Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: Harry
Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:13pm

I'm really sorry to hear about this Doug.  If it results in Ken being banned from this bb also it will have been for a very worthy cause and I will certainly chip in to help you out if it comes to that.

-------------
Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:18pm
Harry: Thanks all one has to do is go back a couple of pages.  The threads tell the story. Tiwands $699. us. Then a few later another thread says the wands are sold out.  How can there be a supply problem?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:29pm

I don't want Kenny banned... I want him to come here and face his shame....  The last people in the carpet cleaning world that supported him have been bitten...

he doesn't have to be banned.... we'll just boycott and ignore...and call names until our hearts are free... and then he will be forgotten..

Na Na Na Na....nana na na...hey hey hey GOODBYE!!!!!

Kenny Nipples Harris a Crook

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:45pm
Steamer:  You may be included in a class action law suti for slandering SGK's good name.  You have been warned.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:50pm

geez,I guess I wanted to believe that ken was trying to turn his reputation around.

but once again I was wrong about ken.

Hey,I'm sorry you got screwed Doug,I was thinking about that cheap Ti wand deal too.

I've stuck up for Ken in the past as well and he would turn around and post something to prove me wrong or go and screw someone over.

guess I was hoping it was mostly B.S.

I just found it odd that he would screw things up on the only BB he isn't banned from LOL

I guess Terry isn't that far away from here if I feel the need for a glide,and Ted at Kleenkuip could sell me some duct cleaning equip.....or Fibreclean

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 10:55pm

please sue me.... Ken is a crook!!!!! plain and simple he shouldn't have done what he did..

that was wrong... I trusted this man...I myself would buy from ken I like him...

but he's just another wolf in sheep's clothing...

I push a wand and move furniture for a living ...just like all of us here... we work hard for our money, and I don't think it's fair for a slime bag to steal it away...

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:14pm
SGK: I may be the stupid one.  But now you know why I like to deal with emails and not the phone. My version is nicely typed. How about yours?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:18pm

lol

doug you make me laugh......

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:24pm
When will it ever end?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:27pm

Well doug he's going to sue you for slander... so he says... I don't know why...???

100,000 dollars hope you have your check book ready...lol

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:29pm

Why is that how much he needs to start another venture.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:30pm
I will have ot inform Visa of his latest threat to ship whatever he can get his hands on.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:31pm

doug you going to pay a few years rent for the old boy...

Kenny stop lurking and post ... we want to know where you stand!

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:34pm
Probably with his back up against the wall.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 14/February/2005 at 11:44pm
WARNING: SGK is going to sue anyone for slander who contributes to this thread.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: Lisa Smith
Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 1:35am
Even I wouldn't have expected this from Ken. I knew he screwed Mike over on this, but I didn't know you bought one too Doug. If I had known you bought one, I would have told you what he was pulling a week and a half ago.  I understand your being tempted enough to give it a shot...But that was one of those "Too good to be true" deals. Those wands don't even sell for that from the manufacturer to distributors.  And new 4-jetters have not been produced for a very long time.

I hope that you get your money back soon. And I hope that Ken loses his Visa acct. just like he lost his MC acct. and his ebay privileges.

Take care,
Lisa

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 1:59am
Lisa: You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Point 1, I have never screwed Mike about as you put it, but a dealer did that to me by telling me he could deliver wands that he could not. My fault for believing it I guess. I never lost a MC account. I still have it. And point 3, I have never advertised on E-Bay, ever. So certainly never lost posting there.

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Posted By: pailliotet
Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:07am
Ken, you lieing ass, you have told me a plenty of times that you can't take Mastercards...

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:22am
Mike: Not for the manufacturing business. I still have a MC on the carpet cleaning business. Separate company. I do not take it on Aqua-Jet or Turboteck.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:39am

Instead of everybody ganging up on Ken, let him settle his personel problems with those involved and let's get back to posting lighter topics instead of head hunting...........Ken will do what has to be done to rectify the error.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 6:06am

Only problem I see with that NightRider is that Ken USES these boards to find suckers... so here is where the suckers complain.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 7:43am

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 7:51am
How many more people will come forward?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 7:54am
Did I read somewhere this whole restituation thing is supose to take place on Friday?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 11:46am

There is a Friday in every week!

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 12:09pm
This Friday, February 18th is correct. The wand is being sold Thursday evening, so the credit will be applied directly to your account the following day.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 12:12pm
Way to go! Bravo Kenny!

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 1:40pm
Glad to hear SGK.  Then this matter can be put rest.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:11pm

Finally

You all can put away the guns and hatchets, Ken is not a warlock, he passed the smell test once again, I was never in doubt, Ken just likes to get attention and keep you all jumping, he always seems to come through........when will all the" Sorry Kenny" posts start to happen.

NIGHTRIDER

Posted By: carpetologist
Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:40pm

I am not the best in handling confrontations. I let my mechanic Ross do that for me. As the sign besides Ross's desk says...

But we have all had a lot of laughs poking fun at each other and Ken has taken the heat more than most. But I just can't see Ken shi**ing where he eats. I am positive this will pass and all will work out and we will be one big happy family again.

I have heard many negative name calling about Ken. But I have never heard of anyone flat out saying they dislike him. Now maybe just maybe Ken needed doug and mike's money to bridge the wand purchases. As Steamer has said he has not done anything that our politicians and Donald Trump haven't done on a regular basis.

I hate to think of some of the things I did in my younger years to keep this company afloat.

Thank god I was never caught.

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:50pm

Strange thing is...........criminals usually catch themselves........too much wine.......too many woman.........and too much song

nightrider

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:54pm
Nightrider: I always thought it was a greed thing that usually caused their downfall.  Enough is never enough.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:56pm
we all use the mastercard to pay the visa bill sometimes....it's called survival

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 2:58pm
Mr. Steamer:  I must not be part of the we you are talking about.  If I can't pay for it I don't buy it.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 3:01pm

doug good thing you've never been down that street, you wouldn't know what to do...lol

throw a rat in the toilet ..you'll see what I mean

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 3:01pm

That's a suckers way to live...........go out a rob a bank and make a man of yourself,

nightrider  nightrider

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 3:05pm

-------------

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 3:08pm
PadMan must of had SGK arroused  his nipples are out. That is must be where Dennis got that saying from.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 3:09pm

Doug..........................See he is not a crook.......hey wait a minute.......I don't think Padmans gonna like this pic..........you know what they say........."GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION"........NOW TED'S IN TROUBLE, TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT.....................

NIGHTRIDER

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 3:12pm
 thats what I call entertainment

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 3:12pm
Nightrider: I can only call them as I see them. Until then. Prove Me Wrong!Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: Mr.Mike
Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 3:16pm

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

PadMan must of had SGK arroused  his nipples are out. That is must be where Dennis got that saying from.Guitar

Over-active nipple glands?

-------------
I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 3:16pm
I think I see a nipple

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 3:17pm
I think he needs a cross your heart.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:35pm

look.....this has happened in the past.  Nipples takes someones money for product that doesn't exist.  Then he vanishes until he is publically shamed into returning it. 

Doug, had you not brought this up here when do you think you would have had it resolved, based on your communication with nipples?

and you are right...the pics are where I came up with the name for him!

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:38pm
Ken thrives on negative advertising. He doesn't care how you talk about him as long as your talking.

-------------
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com - http://www.kleenkuip.com

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:41pm
Dennis:  I agree. But the board thinks I should have just taken it all in stride.  Hell Steamer is mailing him is visa just in case he need s some cash.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:47pm

Kenny is just the guy I would do business with.......we would get along just fine...........I trust him 100% and I know he would never screw me,

nightrider

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:49pm
Nightride: You mean try to screw you and get away with it.  Ground rules are good. I always like to know where I stand with someone, no bs.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 4:52pm
How come Nightrider, explain I am confused or sorry I forgot I'm a stupid Kanadian. With all the warnings why do you still feel that way.

-------------
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com - http://www.kleenkuip.com

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 5:10pm

Just a professional hunch, Adwa.........The world is a very small place, when you know and have contacts with many people there is no place to hide....Kenny knows this, he is no fool........we would work it out

nightrider

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 6:00pm

Part of Ken's challenges is that he is juggling too many balls in the air and every now and again he drops one.

We have all made that mistake.

Kenny tends to focus on negative advertising. If this is true he is an absolute marketing wizard.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 6:30pm

He is the master of negitive marketing skills.......something like Walmart, works for them

nightrider

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 8:01pm
OUCH, ted, that one really HURT!!

-------------

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 8:40pm

TOLD YOU TED.............BUT DID YOU LISTEN........NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DIDN'T

NIGHTRIDER

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 8:40pm
Walmart pays for theri advertising.  In this case what the people who lose?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 8:50pm

Walmart doesn't need to advertise, with all the disgruntled employees it has, they can get by from word of mouth

nightrider

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 8:55pm
Not so popular in your State are they?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 8:59pm

All the Polywogs are really pissed off here, too bad, serves them right trying to go up against Walmart..........did they actually think they were going to win..................

nightrider

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 9:03pm
They will get $10.00 a month raise and pay $40.00 in union dues.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 9:07pm

Something like that, except in this case, they get No raise, No union, No job, and nowhere to shop anymore after the store closes in May..........ha haha ha ha .....maybe I'll get a grant from the stupid Quebec government to hire them all as telemarketers

nightrider

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 9:12pm
Maybe after you take it over a name change will be in order. Night Mart? How about Wall Rider? You choose.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 15/February/2005 at 9:13pm
Nightrider:  I thought they just arrested all the Telemarketers in Montreal?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net