URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=123
Printed Date: 28/April/2024 at 6:52pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Night/Steamer
Posted By: Stanley
Subject: Night/Steamer
Date Posted: 17/March/2004 at 6:08pm

I think these two guys should go....

Lets show these two the door....we need to do some house cleaning IICRC style!

what do you think post your opinion

Replies:
Posted By: PRINCE
Date Posted: 17/March/2004 at 6:25pm

These 2 guys are the best thing that ever happened to this forum, they are funny, informative ( when they want to be) and they keep me comming back for more........they tell the truth as they see it

WE LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA WHERE FREE SPEECH IS NOT A CRIME

-------------
We have the cleaning solution that's right for you

Posted By: Steaminpile
Date Posted: 17/March/2004 at 6:43pm

They really do liven this place up.I'd say posting has at least tripled since they have arrived.

Posted By: greg
Date Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:20pm
if nobody wants to hear what mr steamer & jack have to say, they don't have to read it. i think they should stay and speek their minds.

-------------
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.

Date Posted: 17/March/2004 at 7:38pm

Reading through the post I think we need more useful members

Ones like Doug and LeeS  Adwa Greg....Willy the list goes on....

These two guys are a joke to the indusrty, fulling up this place with useless posts.

Night goes on about nothing

Steamer knows nothing...just alot of anger talk

I've approached both men, but you can't talk to them they are stubborn..

Do you guys really want all the negativity on the forum???

Posted By: LeeS.
Date Posted: 17/March/2004 at 9:31pm

I think that The 'rider has three or four personalities.

Specially like the Ridinghood. Boy this guy needs to get some appointments.

Imagine trying to say no to the gard with himin the house. Oh boy.

Negativity?

Honestly the only thing that bugged me is these two guys thinking I profited by holding IICRC classes.

Its a heck of a lot of work to organize one. Only person who makes money is the instructor.

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 17/March/2004 at 9:49pm

I never made any such comment on whether you came out with a profit or not......I don't even know what goes on at those classes except what I hear, and you all know that I'm way to intellegent to believe what I hear, sometimes I don't even believe what I see......especially when I look at myself in the mirror every morning........NOT a pretty sight.

LeeS.....you do your thing, I do mine.....one day we'll meet for coffee, invite Mr. Steamer and beat him up.

Jack      NIGHTRIDER HEAR NO EVIL.....SPEAK NO EVIL.....SEE NO EVIL.....not my quote......BUT ALL YOU KNEW THAT........RIGHT.....RIGHT...HELLO....RIGHT

Posted By: PadMan
Date Posted: 17/March/2004 at 9:59pm

LOL, you donate time, lots of time and work hard to benefit the industry and I applaud that Lee.

Noone should belittle another efforts, ever.

As to the two guys in question, hey, do they not have the same right to thier opinions as anyone? IF we all agreed, we would never come here!

-------------
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 17/March/2004 at 11:01pm

all I can say is Test me...I know just as much as anyone here....

Mr. Steamer Carpet Cleaner

Date Posted: 18/March/2004 at 7:23pm

Alright Mr steamer.....I'll test you...........If you go to your customers house and her beige carpet in the L.R. is 3 times a dirty as the blue one in the B.R. and the basement green carpet is half as bad as the blue, considering all things are equal how much longer or shorter will it take you to clean the basement.

NIGHTRIDER

Date Posted: 18/March/2004 at 7:39pm
LOL,LOL,LOL, liked your post lee that was a good one. i personaly thought jack was turbo-quadra-phonic silly talk for CRAZY.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/March/2004 at 8:54pm

Well yanno the basement has to be deo-dis'd...plus she got that sectional that needs moving....how is she paying ???

CASH

SEX

or

Charge????

Date Posted: 18/March/2004 at 9:07pm

Hey Greg.........I like your slogan...".Nothing is impossible, it just hasn't been done yet".......Then why don't you get off your fat puggy ass, put away the chips and Coke, put your shoes on ( If you can still see your feet ) Waddle over to a customer, and do what hasn't been done yet.............Because the only thing that hasn't been done yet ........is you getting a job and doing it. Try Try Try and Try again.........you can never out smart my intellegence.

NIGHTRIDER  where fake and fakers, fake fakers, to fake other fakers

Posted By: Brian Strawn
Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 11:23am
Wow nightrider you sure your not Howard Stearn LOL Very interesting
never know what your going to say i come back just to see what your
going to say next. ..... You should be a rap singer with all your sayings.

-------------
Brian Strawn

Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 4:56pm
JACK JUST LIKES THE SOUND OF HIS OWN VOICE. HE LIKES TO RAMBLE ON AND ON ABOUT POINTLESS S**T. HE'S THE THE ONLY REAL CLEANER HEAR DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT. AND FOR YOUR INFO JACK I DON'T SHOVE THAT CRAP IN MY MOUTH (CHIPS AND POP) MY BODY IS A TEMPLE. AND AS FAR AS MY WORK GOES' YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 7:00pm

Jack Quack from Quebec just took a body slam

nukem nukem

Posted By: ruserious
Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:56pm
Dearest Mr. Nightrider, are you insinuating that we, the other members of this board,  should tolerate such diabolical nonsense from an inferior whose mind is insufficiently sophisticated? Well if so I presume your presumptions are precisely incorrect and your ignorant insinuations are too obnokerous for us to tolerate. And if you wish to carry on with this silly verbal intercourse, I shall pass on a word to you that will totally dislocate you!

Signed, Language Police! 

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 1:33am
Originally posted by ruserious ruserious wrote:

Dearest Mr. Nightrider, are you insinuating that we, the other members of this board,  should tolerate such diabolical nonsense from an inferior whose mind is insufficiently sophisticated? Well if so I presume your presumptions are precisely incorrect and your ignorant insinuations are too obnokerous for us to tolerate. And if you wish to carry on with this silly verbal intercourse, I shall pass on a word to you that will totally dislocate you!

Damn he's got the dictionary out....Double Word score!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 7:11am

Damm I love to read words like that. I have to read Night riders and ruserious post twice to make sure I got it right, the difference is that there is humor in Nightrider posts and you know we all love that.

Long live the English language!!!!!!!! 

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:00am

I've been gone for a few days and these two jokers are still here.

I can't believe the real CERTIFIED Carpet Tech's sit here and listen to total nonsence.

I have a fleet of 40 or so truckmounts and everyone is Certified.

The Tech's, the helpers, my telemarketors, the office people.

It's much easier up here in the states but an operating standard must be set.

That's the IICRC

What do you want humor??????or Certified knowledge!!!

Carpet Cleaning Country Bumpkin have got to GO!

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:09am

Relax Stanley I have been preaching IICRC courses and education since I walked into this site. It was to early in the morning to be serious.

I must say you are the first company I have heard of that gets their Telemarketers and office people certified. Which course do you have them take?

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:19am

they take the carpet and the upholstery for the min....and are always welcome to take more.  I pay for the courses but I want everyone in my organization to have an idea of what they are talking about.

Oh I also put them in the truck to clean too.  so they can also see what they are talking about.

If there where ISO 9000 standards for carpet cleaning my company would have them.

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:36am

I commend you on your efforts to have a responsible and reputable company, however I feel it is the individual carpet cleaner that bulks the most at educating them selfs.

I am also glad you mentioned putting your staff on the truck to experience what exactly they were taught in the courses. That would have been my next question. It must boost your telemarketers confidence to know that they know what there talking about to potential customers. Hats off to you sir. 

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:40am
If you ain't Certified, you ain't fit to wash my truck much less carpet.....lol

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:05pm

Please , all this fighting.....I can't take it

NIGHTRIDER

Posted By: Harry
Date Posted: 21/March/2004 at 8:04pm

Stanley and Mr Steamer should form a partnership...might create a profitable company between the two of you........could work, many a Company is made up of a combo of brains and well trained carbon based automatons.

-------------
Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.

Date Posted: 21/March/2004 at 9:26pm

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY " android"

nightrider

Posted By: Marty S.
Date Posted: 21/March/2004 at 9:43pm

Humor is good. 

Knowledge is secondary.

Carpet cleaning isn't all that complicated.

Running the business side of things is where the skill is required.

Porky's Pearls of Wisdom

Posted By: Harry
Date Posted: 21/March/2004 at 9:52pm

Hey Marty hows it going in Cooter's Pond ?

Did you get my e-mail ?

-------------
Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.

Posted By: Tapis Carpet
Date Posted: 21/March/2004 at 10:31pm

Harry's looking for lunch in your pond Marty, better hide all the Crocs. Is there alot of carpet there in and around cooters pond, I feel like I'm in The Dukes Of Hazzard, Hey Harry say hello to the gang and the Big Boss Man,

NIGHTRIDER

-------------
IF WE CAN'T CLEAN IT / NOBODY CAN

Date Posted: 21/March/2004 at 11:20pm

I know Stanley and I could make a good team, I could make a good team with anyone here.  I love to clean, I'm very passionate about it. I eat, drink smoke carpet and upholstery care.

I know my views are radical but, I think I know what I'm saying, when it comes down to customer service and the business of in home cleaning.

I may seem like a clown but if you have a question I'll try my best to answer it.  I don't give the run around

Posted By: Marty S.
Date Posted: 21/March/2004 at 11:34pm

No e-mail from you, Tony.  Not that I remember, anyway.

What did I miss?

PS Nightrider:  The only carpets around Cooter's Pond are loaded with protein stains like found in Neva's mattress.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net