Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=137
Printed Date: 29/April/2024 at 8:38am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Chemspec....Who uses these products
Posted By: nightrider
Subject: Chemspec....Who uses these products
Date Posted: 18/March/2004 at 10:55pm

There are many products out there and many manufactures, the cream always rises to the Top and Chemspec is most definately one the the top 3 in North America. Has anyone experienced problems with any of Chemspecs line of products.

Replies:
Posted By: Steaminpile
Date Posted: 18/March/2004 at 11:12pm

nope

it's good stuff IMO

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 18/March/2004 at 11:16pm

Lee now here is a question that you should be answering. I would answer Jack myself, but I believe he is not talking to me. 

If you can give it, you should be able to take it.

Posted By: Jim Darling
Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 11:54am
If anyone does experience a problem i would sure like to know about it

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 12:03pm

Hi Jim

I am probably your biggest fan. Chemspec products are excellent!

Jim Darling is a good teacher, sales man and will help you as best he can with any questions you may have. What more can you ask in a smart businessman.  Welcome aboard

I'm sure Jack has some things to say to you, however this week end he is in Ottawa. We all at this forum thought he didn't work, just typed.

Posted By: Jim Darling
Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 12:13pm

Adwa

What more can i say other than THANKS!

It is always nice to hear from satisfied customers. let me know if i can help

-------------
Jim Darling

Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 1:46pm

Adwa, why do you feel he was talking to Lee?

Jim and Lee are friends and Lee is known to be a bit of a Chemspec cheerleader.

Oh okay, a big cheerleader.

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:19pm
 nope.....you can trust in chem spec

Posted By: greg
Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:41pm
chemspec products rock plain and simple. i've never had a problem with any of them.

-------------
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.

Posted By: jackblack
Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 9:22pm

with Chemspec, I found I was paying for the name. there are many chemical companies in canada who have been at this game 30+ years and have very good product and great prices too.

Posted By: MAGIC-STEAM
Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:16pm
CHEMSPEC HAS TO THE BEST STUFF I HAVE EVER USED.........ESPECIALLY FOR GREASY RESTAURANTS.....NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE OTHER STUFF

-------------
IT'S A DIRTY WORLD AND WE CLEAN IT UP

Posted By: Mr.Mike
Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:48pm

Originally posted by MAGIC-STEAM MAGIC-STEAM wrote:

ESPECIALLY FOR GREASY RESTAURANTS

ENZ-ALL Rules!!! Grease runs scared from it!

Posted By: MAGIC-STEAM
Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 11:58pm
I have tried enz-all but power burst works better and you can cut it down to 2.5 scoops to make 5 gallons and it still works very good.amazing stuff.

-------------
IT'S A DIRTY WORLD AND WE CLEAN IT UP

Date Posted: 19/March/2004 at 11:59pm
Has anyone tried Ecogent the environmental chemical yet? Great for upholstery it's on the acid side so prevents browning!!!!!!! Great Stuff

Posted By: carpetologist
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 12:02am

I have just returned from Montreal and would like to welcome Jim Darling to the KK site and let you all know that Kleen Kuip is proud to be a Chemspec distributor.

I for one know the quality that goes into these products. Also Chemspec is stepping up to the plate by creating healthier and friendlier products, a commendable decision that others are not even thinking about.

For those that make their own soap. Keep mixin, paddlin and cleaning your jets. We will give your old pump a decent burial when it coughs and corrodes up.

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 1:28am
HUH??? Carpetologist I pre-sray...nothing I mean nothing goes through my lines...save it for the portable guys

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 6:12am
adwa i've ued ecogent and i love it. my clients like the smell too. dose a nice job and its safe for the chemically sensitive.

-------------

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 7:00am

Greg there are so many chemicals out that say they are environmentally friendly. This is not so, if it doesn't have the government stamp of approval like Ecogent does then it means nothing to me.

It is amazing to think what you guys are breathing and putting in the homes to clean today. You are being killed slowly by the chemicals you use. There is now a serious awareness starting up in this industry regarding our environment. Lets hope ignorance doesn't prevail.

Posted By: Stanley
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:04am

Approved product is the only way to go.  I saw in this forum someone brags about using TIDE.

If you ever put tide on my carpet I'll kill you

We need standards, both in product and in workmanship.

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 11:26am
ADWA WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I AGREED ECOGENT IS AGOOD PRODUCT. I SAID NOTHING ABOUT ANY OTHER PRDUCTS. IF I DO USE ANY PRODUCTS THAT ARE AT ALL UNHEATHY ,I'M SMART ENOUGH TO WEAR THE PROPER PROTECTIVE GEAR. AS WELL AS INFORM MY CLIENT BEFORE HAND.(FOUR WORDS M.S.D.S.)

-------------

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 11:46am

Greg I was not implying that you were not uses the right tactics. I will rephrase.

I meant the chemicals the carpet cleaning industry uses today are very toxic and that we should all be more environmentally aware.  Stay cool!!!

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 12:20pm
LOL... SORRY ADWA. YOU DID RAISE A GOOD POINT. SOME OF THE STUFF WE USE CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS. WE HAVE TO TAKE STEPS TO INSURE OUR SAFTY, AS WELL AS THE SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS. NO HARD FEALLINGS. 

-------------

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 12:25pm
None taken. I never did like to get a down eastener upset!!!!!!!!!! 

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 12:31pm
LOL ..........WE'ER PRETTY EASY GOING DOWN HEAR.

-------------

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 3:36pm

Has anyone here ever tried the accoustic ceiling tile cleaner here from Chemspec........if so..........how did it perform

NIGHTRIDER

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:44pm
i used it once on a bingo hall 10,000 sq. i found it worked great. but let me tell ya you better wear all the protective gear. mask, eye wear and a hat. unless you want highlights. some ceiling cleaners are supposed to be safe on fabrics not this one so cover everything. i got one drop on a table and it took out some of the color. (it just had to drip on the spot where the platic came apart, an inch to the left or right it would have been fine.)

-------------

Posted By: jackblack
Date Posted: 21/March/2004 at 7:48am

If using soap in a 100 psi portable is so ridiculous why then does Chemspec make product for the clean water tank? Ie: Liquid Formula 77???

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net