Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=147
Printed Date: 03/May/2024 at 10:19pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: CRI to promote encapsulation method
Posted By: PRINCE
Subject: CRI to promote encapsulation method
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 2:46pm

I heard from excellent sources that the cri will start to promote encapsulation over steam cleaning.

As in the 70's when the electrolux shampoo method was accepted as cleaning carpets, and then switched to steam because of the residue left from shampoo.

Well encapsulation is exactly like the shampoo system of the 60's  &  70's except the formula of the shampoo changed.

Move over all you truckmounts, shampoo is back.

-------------
We have the cleaning solution that's right for you

Replies:
Posted By: LeeS.
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:37pm

And this is one of the subjects covered by a member of almost every major committee at the CRI Mr. Carey Mitchell.
Carey Mitchell, will be here in Toronto for an all day seminar on carpet maintenance, IAQ and carpet in schools. April 21 at York Conference Centre.

$59.00 includes lunch and snacks. A Floorcovering Institute of Ontario presentation.

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:20pm

LeeS......this is Nightrider......Prince posted this topic and I told you that I was Prince, and now everybody knows. I also told you in another post to tell me how much the LUNCH and SNACKS cost and I will see if he is worth the difference. You are not goping to suck $ 60.00 out of people and then give a slice of pizza and a Granolla Bar.....That's BULLsh*t. It's OUR money and I want to know where it's going.......Whatever this guy knows I already know........That's why I posted this topic...........'Cause I PRINCE and NIGHTRIDER are both of the same.

Jack= Prince= NIGHTRIDER

Posted By: PRINCE
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:22pm

See LeeS.....now I'm PRINCE........How much is the lunch and snacks.

Jack=Prince= NIGHTRIDER

-------------
We have the cleaning solution that's right for you

Posted By: LeeS.
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 5:52pm

Boy you are a friggin goof.

As a matter of fact, now you've gone too far.

Carey Mitchell is one of the most sought after speakers on carpet issues in the world.

$59.00 is a song.

Believe it or not, some people might believe your lunacy.

I refuse to be beliitled by you, you f**king asshole. Get it?

Ted, when you read this you got my cellnumber you can call me. 

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 6:07pm

actually we all have your number LeeS it's on your web site....

people feel that they've been cheated, we just want to hold someone accountable.

Ted I think you have to shut this forum down, or kick us trouble makers out. 

There is no love here we are competitor, and thats what we do compete.

you've got a lot of Alpha males here and they are all on top of their game.

I'll stop posting my opinions when...

*I get kicked off

*I die

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 6:16pm

LeeS.....you're a freak (in) cry baby......I have your cell too...I'll call you....This is a free country and I can express my opinions as much as I like. YOU are asking Me ( US ) for money on a public forum and offering a speaker lunch and a snack. I want to know beforhand what the lunch is as well as the snack so that I can have the option to accept or refuse.    IT"S MY MONEY and you or Carey will get if I agree. Like I told you I already know what he knows and all he is going to say I WILL TELL ALL THAT WANT TO KNOW FOR FREE.

NIGHTRIDER 

Posted By: Steaminpile
Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 8:41pm

I've yet to go to a seminar that was FREE,carpet realated or not.

You pay more for a seminar that doesn't supply a glass of water never mind anything else.

You guys talk about all the money you make yet...........................

YOU'RE TOO CHEAP TO SPEND $60 ON A SEMINAR.

You guys are     PATHETIC.

Date Posted: 20/March/2004 at 8:55pm

you totally miss the point......what's for lunch and what is the snack that's what I want to know.......I've been to many inhouse company and government meeting and seminars....they say $ 60.00 Fee......... and Free coffee And freshments will be offered alond with  donuts& pasteries, and asst. sandwiches & pizza.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S FOR LUNCH AND WHAT IS THE SNACK......IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK.

Don't take my money and throw me a celery stick to chew on....has nothing to do if you're rich or poor.

Posted By: Steaminpile
Date Posted: 21/March/2004 at 12:43am
LOL

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net