Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=196
Printed Date: 17/May/2024 at 2:57am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: If you wanna shot
Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Subject: If you wanna shot
Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:28pm

I love you little wussie wanna b carpet cleaners...just taking your shots at me...my work and my customers tell you how good I am....

When I walk into a house I am a conquering hero by the time I walk out.

call me when you need your carpets cleaned...I'll show you how it's done..

I have the touch

I clean more carpets in a day, than most in a week, with no re service, tons of praise, repeats and lots of referrals.

this is fact son

Replies:
Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:39pm

WOW!!!!!!!!

Boy are you good!!!!!

You know what they say about people who have to toot their own horn eh??

You have serious issues buddy.

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:41pm
what now you wanna fight???put up them dukes

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:50pm
I rest my case.

Posted By: terry
Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:50pm

Steamer you clean or youre techs?

How many in a day? ROOMS ,STAIRS FURNITURE ETC?.On a good week i'll clean about 20 homes , 3 br ,lr ,dr ,24 stairs and about 3 sofas 5 love seats and a couple of arm chairs.That's a good week.To bad it's not each week.

p.s i'm a one man show .Regards Terry

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:54pm
On a good week I'll do 36-40...this is no joke

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:59pm

So I guess you never pilelift bad ta's, allow an adequate dwell time, give a post bonnet place an air mover to facilitate drying, try spot removal, groom in the protector, pad all furniture or carefully clean fine fabrics.

BECAUSE IF YOU DID, you'd have to use a helicopter OR you wouldn't be on this forum day and night.

Not saying you're a liar but................

You think we are all idiots?????????

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:04pm

this my day tommorrow...9 am doctors office 800 sq ft..

10-12 5 areas

11-1  sofa/chair,3 chairs, 8 dining chairs, 1 area

1-3 seven areas

thats a slow day....

and all jobs are done correctly...I'm not an old man like you lilhood...I stay in shape

I've done 11 jobs in oneday.....

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:05pm

Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

On a good week I'll do 36-40...this is no joke

I am just curious 40 divided by 5 =8 houses a day. I take it the people bring their houses to you. I am not including travel or breaks but that only leaves you an hour a job everything included.  Are you the six million dollar man?  You must have more than 1 truck to accomplish this.  Even if you were running 2 wands at each job I personally do not think a quality job can be done that fast. @ an averag of a $100.00 per job you make good coin.  But to do that many jobs they must average 100 sq. ft. per job.

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:08pm
6 days a week...and no it's not...I can't believe you can't handle 6 per day...I do ...I like 5 perday.....I thought this was the norm for everybody

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:11pm

You must work week ends or 16 hr days if you don't work on sat &sun?.8 homes a day .What 2 rooms a home and a couple of stairs?lol.

What to you charge per s.q and stairs etc.Terry

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:12pm

I will divulge my identity just to prove I'm not lying..I talk a lot of crap...but I'm one of the best damn cleaners around...there's a long list of people who will say so...

One thing I don't lye about is the quality of my work, and the customer service that I offer...

I'm ruff here but thats because I've been smiling all damn day

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:14pm

You see Mr. Steamer,

when you DON'T RUN IN SOMEONES HOUSE  and take your time, people feel comfortable and then allow you to clean the rest of their home.

When we give 6 jobs to a tech their job $ average is on approx. $60.00 less than when we give them 4.

Now lets see as a company owner what is more logical. Speedy cleaners with a lower average, or careful cleaners who have higher averages.

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:20pm

what ever Lee......you an old man stuck in a time warp...you get about 6 jobs a week(which I know that they are probally good jobs) you have the time to sit and play with each and every spot.

I tell you what I do..and your trying to be little me

no matter what you say I'm good.....damn good...I willing to clean one of your customers for free....If she doesn't say it's the best clean she ever had...I'll eat your hat...

you make carpet cleaning out to be more than it is...like I always say 95% of the carpets out there are just straight nylon...

nylon = soap & water

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:28pm
I can't help after carefully reading all the posts but to come up with only one thing.  Mr. Steamer.  You are a ledgen in your own mind.  And if you can be all that you can be and accomplish all this each and  everyday and clean by the standards set forth I am surprised they make a truckmount that can keep up to you.

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:38pm
these are the facts...in my mind and out my mind...I stand by what I said

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:38pm

Its not the point Mr. Steamer.

These people on the boards may want to learn some tricks too you know.

I have a lot of excellent cleaners and I'll tell you a few are just like you.I don't doubt you get few redos. I used to be just like you. Then I opened my eyes and learned even more. Is there a problem with that?

You honestly don't want to take out some stains that drive some customers wild for years?

The customers like my cleaners too, however facts are facts.

The fewer calls they get, the more money I make. Now explain that.

As for the red wine, easy stuff, not like koolaid which is a pain. Lets open our eyes eh?

Good night Mr. Steamer, I'd like to meet you someday. I'm definitely not like you think ask anyone who knows me. I'm 44 and part of the Led Zeppelin generation LOL. Not some fossil with a plastic pen holder.

Don't worry , I won't be here to bug you for a while.

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:41pm
Doug LMAO

Date Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:46pm
Lilhood I didn't mind I like to post...I enjoy debating with you...pick on me anytime something educational will come out.....no one knows everthing we are all here to learn...plus I just like to see myself type

Posted By: Steaminpile
Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 1:42pm

I'm sure you know how to clean,but you leave me wondering if you are charging enough?

You shouldn't have to do 35-40 jobs a week or what ever to make $$$

IMO

You're going to run yourself ragged.

I have no trouble believing you,I used to do 5-8 jobs a day 6 days a week working for someone else.

Now that I'm on my own,I do 3-4 and bring in the same $$$ at the end of the day

Posted By: jackblack
Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 3:22pm

All work and no play will make you rich and dead. I say, do 3 jobs and head off to the golf course

BTW,,,doing houses really sux I dont need some old bag following me around asking if I can get the grape juice her kid spilled 15 years ago or asking me to move some 400 pound desk. Commercial is the way to go bro!

Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:29pm

Six a day is no problem for me. I've been cleaning for a long time.  I know what I can do.. the adverage call is 150.  Lets not talk about anything anymore...I don't want anyone to go crying to Ted.

soap and water...that's all cleaning is...soap and water

soap & water = money

when you guys can debate like men...then come test me.

Ted just ban me...cause I ain't gonna stop

Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:31pm

BTW......if I need to take a hard stain out I'll just call TED...he's the magician...he can make anything disappear

He's the Great Hardini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:40pm
steamer what did you gross last year?

damn bro you work 6 days a week? when do you spend your money? do you take a long vacation in the winter?

Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:42pm
steamer i'm sure you have already posted this but what city are you in and what machine do you use?

Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 5:49pm
I Run 2 trucks...I have a Prochem Legend, and a Cleanco.....I run every where...right from oakville to oshawa in any given day.

Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 6:43pm

Each truck brought in a 150 thou for the year......ching ching!!

Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 7:46pm
you da man!

Posted By: steamdragon
Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 7:54pm
Mr. Steamer is the T.O. King of drive by carpet cleaning!!

-------------
Steamdragon the hotter the better.

Date Posted: 28/March/2004 at 12:51am
line them up, I'll shoot them down...right between the eyes

Posted By: Steaminpile
Date Posted: 28/March/2004 at 8:21pm

6 jobs a day and home by 5pm (according to another thread)

can you say

"SPLASH & DASH"

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net