Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=199
Printed Date: 17/May/2024 at 9:39am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Ninja 200 or 250?
Posted By: jackblack
Subject: Ninja 200 or 250?
Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 11:38am
What's the deal on the 200 psi pump in the Ninja? Some guys say it's a 250 some say 200. Ninja does call it a "200"

thank you.

Replies:
Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 27/March/2004 at 1:00pm

Careful not to get a 200PSI aluminum head.

They scar very easily and are expensive to replace.

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 29/March/2004 at 9:23pm

J.B.  The pump in the Ninja is a 250Psi.

The distributors of the Ninja can not advertise it as a 250Psi because the Manufacture (Esteam) will void the warranty.

Date Posted: 29/March/2004 at 9:27pm
That makes no sense, if Esteem builds it with a 250psi pump then why call it a 200? Very stupid.

If Chevrolet put a 350 into the Corvette they don't call it a 305!

Date Posted: 29/March/2004 at 9:36pm

Makes sense to them when their footing the bill for warranty. You can run a pump at 200psi for a long time and it won't burn out fast. If you run it at full capacity 250 it will kill the pump faster.

You know your car can drive at 160 and up, but are you going to drive it that hard. NO because your engine will die faster then you can pay the bank back.  Make sense!!!

Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 6:46am
true, so are you saying it's a 250 pump regulated to 200?

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 8:06am
This machine sounds to me like it should be put in a rack beside the easyoff machines as a rental.  Surley no one attempts to do serious cleanig with this and charge much.

Posted By: greg
Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 10:09am
500 psi is what you want. (WITH PUMP OUT)

-------------
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.

Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 11:59am
lol I guess you guys don't know Scott from ServiceMaster eh? He's got 6 guys working 8-12 hours a day with 100 psi machines and he's a millionaire!

Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 1:17pm

Originally posted by jackblack jackblack wrote:

lol I guess you guys don't know Scott from ServiceMaster eh? He's got 6 guys working 8-12 hours a day with 100 psi machines and he's a millionaire!

If you think they are busy because of the 100 psi machines you are very nieve.  Do you think the name recognition has anything to do with it.  People choose  name recognition regardless ie. Sears. Bay etc.  Because they want piece of mind and don't want to have to ask alot of questions etc.  Unfortunately some of these people are the least educated when it come to methods, cleanabiltiy etc. In this case they let Service Master do the driveing 100 psi or whatever. Just because you have a 100psi machine which is not much more than a rental  and you make money more power to you.  After all with the hundreds of thousands people around the GTA you could probably use a mop and pail and not run of people.

Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 2:36pm
C'mon Doug, give Servicemaster credit, they all have rotary machines to use on the trashed places.

Posted By: Steaminpile
Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 2:46pm

then why do they call the Ninja 500psi

a 500psi???

I tried one out and it wasn't even close to 500psi.

Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 2:55pm
Wow Doug is that how you read my post? You think that I think they are busy BECAUSE they use 100 psi?

All I mean is they are very busy AND they use 100psi not BECAUSE they use 100psi.

Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by jackblack jackblack wrote:

Wow Doug is that how you read my post? You think that I think they are busy BECAUSE they use 100 psi?

All I mean is they are very busy AND they use 100psi not BECAUSE they use 100psi.

Why is the waste of space not under portable machines??  Where jackblack can justify  his 100psi cleaning machine.

Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 7:01pm
Dougie BOY you should learn more about Logical Fallacies

Posted By: Stanley
Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 7:19pm
Whats wrong with a 100 psi machine, if you are trained correctly.  I use a hundred psi machine.  I think its great for furniture.  Going with the topic of this post.  You know that they have a stopper or a seal on the ninja 200 psi pump which you can crack it you want full pressure right up to 250.  Same thing on the 400 psi model, it will go right up to 500 psi.

-------------
People & Standards You Can Trust

Posted By: Tapis Carpet
Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 7:30pm
HA HA HA HA HA  Stanley is here, the other 1/4 of Mr. Steamer.....let's see now Mr. Steamer is banned, that leaves Stanley ( which is also Mr. Steamer) Steamdragon ( which is also Mr. Steamer ) and nightrider. The real Nightrider has no period at the end of the name. Come on Stanley swear at me here too and let's see Stanley go BYE BYE. You have 1 less of you to argue with. Told you that you were just a dumb dumb..........You can never outsmart me. Get any cleaning jobs yet, or are you turning into the Anne Landers of carpet Cleaning. You're always here, you have to pay your rent soon.......better go clean something with your 2 truckmounts......h aha ha ha ha

-------------
IF WE CAN'T CLEAN IT / NOBODY CAN

Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 7:39pm
Mr. jackblack:  You seemed to have missed the point.  There is a post for portable machines.  But maybe in Oakville a 100psi ninja is not considered a portable.  Who knows? Better yet who really cares.  AS long as you're happy.

Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 8:10pm

Tapis are you not calling the Kettle black. How many people have you been in here.  Wait don't answer that.

Notice the topic! GOOD!!!!!!!!! Now go play your games in the Post

"I'M STILL STANDING"   you can duke it out there and we won't have to read unless of course we want to.

Thanks

Posted By: steamdragon
Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 9:12pm

Tapis,

please refrain from mentioning Steamdragon in the same breath as all the other guys.  There is only one of me.  Stick to the topic or shut up.

-------------
Steamdragon the hotter the better.

Posted By: steamdragon
Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 9:14pm

jack from oakville,

i happen to work for servicemaster of oakville on occasion and i use a truck mount to do those jobs.  i never use portable or rotary machine. 

guess I'll see you around town sometime...

-------------
Steamdragon the hotter the better.

Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 10:48pm
hai diplablo si mensononi di casa del notre pas limo de plablo gia rendi ma hostos, cosa di carpeto lavo de meno. Si Mr. Steamer, et Adwa cas quesento fi lavo di carpeto inspection sa flipo ca longo di pia.

-------------

Date Posted: 30/March/2004 at 11:05pm

Tapis I can only read english.

If you are using my name in what you are saying I would appreciate it if you could re type in english.

Stay Cool!!!!

Date Posted: 31/March/2004 at 12:30pm
ADWA............ NÃO COMPREENDE O QUE eu DIGO......... demasiado MAU PARA ELA......... a fim COMEÇAR JUNTO COM TODOS NO MUNDO que NÓS DEVEMOS SE COMUNICAR em TODAS AS LÍNGUAS

-------------

Date Posted: 31/March/2004 at 1:13pm

Jack you are not being nice.

I'm hurt  you could of at less picked the French Language. I could of gotten some of my friends to decipher.

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 31/March/2004 at 9:12pm
BIEN ADWA....ICI EST Un VERS FRANÇAIS POUR VOUS  JE PENSE Que VOUS ÊTES Une FEMME TRÈS JOLIE ET J'AMERAIS  BEAUCOUP SI VOUS POUVEZ VOLER TOUT L'ÉQUIPEMENT DANS La SALLE D'EXPOSITION De KLEENKUIP POUR MOI.......MERCI.........JACK   NIGHTRIDER

Date Posted: 01/April/2004 at 10:48am

Funny guy!!!!!

I might consider that if we let Ted in on it, then we can all make some money.

"OH" I forgot, I just got out of the Penn and I ain't never going back

Posted By: Stanley
Date Posted: 01/April/2004 at 11:26pm
I don't understand much french, but it sounds to me like an insurance scam.....can I park my two truck in the back...anyone else wanna park their trucks at Ted's????lol

-------------
People & Standards You Can Trust

Date Posted: 02/April/2004 at 6:55am

I'm game for that Mr. S as long as you leave the keys and ownership.

I'll have to close my eyes going past "Kingston"

How long, I wonder does it take to get to Montreal      

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net