Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2161
Printed Date: 03/May/2024 at 11:23am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: WHY ARE YOU IN THE " C C " BUSINESS
Posted By: nightrider
Subject: WHY ARE YOU IN THE " C C " BUSINESS
Date Posted: 05/December/2005 at 2:11pm

I would like to know if these statements are true, this will tell me why all of you move furniture around like fools and waste valuable time and not get paid extra for the service

IS PEPSI IN  BUSINESS TO MAKE SOFT DRINKS

IS BEATRICE IN BUSINESS TO MAKE MILK

IS CHEMSPEC IN BUSINESS TO MAKE CHEMICALS

IS DELL IN BUSINESS TO MAKE COMPUTERS

ARE YOU IN BUSINESS TO CLEAN CARPETS

If you're afraid to answer then just ponder the question and keep asking yourself ............WHY

Nightrider

Replies:
Posted By: kelpro
Date Posted: 05/December/2005 at 3:35pm
Pepsi is in the business to make soft drinks BUT:
  • they have to put it cans and bottles,
  • they have to  the bottles in cartons,
  • they have to put these cartons on skids,
  • these skids get put on planes to be sent all around the country
  • these skids come off planes and go on trucks,
  • these truck go to stores
  • and all of the stuff that goes with it, people, trucks, time
and the pepsi gets put on the shelf to be bought.

If Pepsi told me to kiss their ass, bring a bottle and fill it up yourself, we just make the soft drinks, I"d buy a Coke.

-------------
If we can't get it out, it ain't coming out!
http://www.kelownacleanpro.com - Kelowna Cleanpro

Date Posted: 05/December/2005 at 4:07pm

Thank you Kelpro for your post, I would like to hear from others regarding this thread...........I think I'm going to learn alot from all who post an answer here

Nightrider

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 05/December/2005 at 4:17pm

Bottom line..........your all in business to make money.  How you choose to wast your time on not making money........would be resolved if everyone took a course on Time Management.  It would not be long after........you would be charging in some way.............for every minute you put into your job.  

-------------
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com - http://www.kleenkuip.com

Date Posted: 05/December/2005 at 4:33pm

ADWA............you spoiled all my fun, Adwa is right.

None of you are in business to clean carpets, Pesi is not in business to sell soft drinks, Chemspec in not in business to sell chemicals and so on.

YOU ARE IN BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY.........NOTHING ELSE

THE EARLIER YOU LEARN THAT AND GOVERN YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS TO YOUR BUSINESS AND CHARGE A FAIR RATE FOR YOUR SERVICES THE BETTER OFF YOU WILL BE. 

NIGHTRIDER 

Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 05/December/2005 at 6:36pm

Running a business is supposed to fulfill your life's dreams and needs.

Like  Adwa said its all about the money.

Posted By: SpongeBob
Date Posted: 05/December/2005 at 6:42pm
Kelpro.............you suck with that answer.........Adwa & Nightrider are 100% right...........I remember in high school we had to do time management and forgot all about that when I started this crappy business, I think I'll do a search on T.M and take a refresher course

Posted By: VORTEX
Date Posted: 05/December/2005 at 11:25pm
you caught me on that one

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 06/December/2005 at 1:14am

Good ? NR.... I move as little as possible...If they want me to move it all...well they sure  will pay extra...and i tell them that....

It's part of the service process....I move they pay more... they move it's what i quoted them....

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 06/December/2005 at 1:16am
Why???? forgot to answer that..... beats working for someone else.....

Posted By: STANLEY/STEAMER
Date Posted: 06/December/2005 at 3:33pm
Ive been in business many years Customer wants all kinda crap moved They are going to pay for that time we spend there only a fool and an educated person would run a business and give away their time Customer doesn't appreciate it only because the customer doesn't realize your time is money Customer only realizes what comes out from their pocket

Posted By: papagator
Date Posted: 06/December/2005 at 5:13pm
Is it wrong for ppl to expect the WHOLE carpet to be cleaned?? Is that not what they expect when you quote the "big money" job? I work in a Long Term Care Facility and if I only cleaned part of a carpet in a residents room, and said I needed to be paid more to move their furniture, I would not be employed much longer. Am I wrong to think this way? Don't think so ... I'm gonna hire the co. that goes the extra mile... not the extra bucks.

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 06/December/2005 at 5:32pm

Papagator.........if you like working for cheap low end wages that's your choice, if that was the only way you were able to get that job at the care facility.........well........you got it........you just degraded your workmanship in their eyes anyway and they probably don't expect much from you wether you move furniture or not...........you are just an expense that fit neatly into their books so that the director and his/her associates could take a bigger pay on you and all the others that work there for low wages

Nightrider

Posted By: GREEN_CLEAN
Date Posted: 06/December/2005 at 8:33pm
PapaGator got slammed big time there

Posted By: Advantage
Date Posted: 06/December/2005 at 9:15pm

Ok so I move couches and chairs but I charge by the square foot, I use sliders, and a lift buddy so its no big deal.  I let the customer know up front what I will move and what I won't.

I work for the money, but I realize that if I can make a decent profit on a job AND get the same house year after year I'm ahead. 

Repeats and referal keep the money coming in.  So what if I gotta move a little furniture, at least  I'm not stuck in a cubicle filling out TPS reports.

I don't know how it is in your world, but in mine if I'm going to spend a couple of hours in a house and walk away a two hundred dollar check and I can't move a few peices of furniture my customer might have a few questions for me.

Or maybe he won't question it, he just won't call me back.

-------------
CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

Posted By: PILE_LIFTER
Date Posted: 06/December/2005 at 9:23pm
I charge extra to move crap all around, then I walk out with a 250 paycheck and i call her back

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 3:57pm
I still stand by my statement... I haven't degraded myself one little bit... I have absolutely no problems sleeping at night or cashing my paycheque for that matter. A job well done is a job well done... I just prefer to do it right the first time without pissin' and moanin' about moving a bit of furniture... Nightrider grow up and do the job your paid (maybe a little too well) to do.

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 4:11pm

"JUST SWIMMIN IN CIRCLES" That's what your little logo says and the post you wrote above proves just that.

When I first started working ( at age 12 on a milktruck during summer vacation) making 2.50 /day from 7am to 3 pm Saturdays 5.00/day I was taught to work hard and honest and do extra work to please my boss.

I did work for the Federal Government as well as my wife and when the work killed her, all they said was " We Need The Keys Back ASAP " my wife gave her all right down to her life with NO EXTRA PAY  for services rendered.

When I started in the carpet cleaning business, I would have moved the house&foundation over 2 feet if I could, all for free, until I woke up real quick knowing that everybody was taking advantage of my good nature, since 1985 whatever I did extra I got paid for, and gained loads of respect ..........I wasn't know as the cheap carpet cleaner any longer, I was known as Jack Prince the BUSINESSMAN

Who & what do you want to be known as.............

Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 4:47pm
My condolences on your loss... but it sounds like you're Jack Prince the "bitter"man. And by the way, the "just swimmin in circles" is a play on something you will never understand... it's an inside joke that only I and my friends understand.Why include it you ask?? Because I could. Again, and I truly mean this, sorry about your loss.

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 7:59pm
Good for you papagator and Advantage!! That is the right attitude.

SpongeBob you should go back to school, only this time you should listen and stop sniffing glue. You think flybynightrider knows anything about business? What he knows about business you could write on the head of a pin.

Pepsi IS IN THE BUSINESS of making soft drinks. When is the last time you drove around in 2006 Pepsi 510 with a Pioneer CD player and power mats?? As for the other stuff about the trucks, I was explaining that Pepsi DOES A WHOLE LOT MORE that make soft drinks.

There are alot of shisters out there in the CC biz and the more people see them the more call us.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 8:26pm

You keep drinking those soft drinks Kelpro and remember every one you guzzle down puts another coin in the Pepsi Bank Account..........now tell me again that Pepsi and all the companies in the world are in business other than MAKING MONEY...........what a MORON you are. Your Mother & Father are probably ashamed of you wasting all their money to put you through elementary school all the way to grade 6.........

Here's another factozoid for you DumbPro, you are paying more for the can than the actual soft drink, look at the first ingrediant on a soft drink what does it say.......WATER........

Nightrider

Posted By: Jim Darling
Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 8:41pm

Jack

I beleive it is special deionized water

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:00pm
Oh no lowrider don't make fun of my mommie and daddy...You call me a moron?
What does Pepsi sell to make money?
At least I WENT to the 6th grade.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:06pm

Of course it's deionized water Jim ( NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THAT ) or otherwise known as " Distilled ", that doesn't make it pure water in any stretch of the imagination. This is grade 8 literature Jim you know that, I was distilling water when I was 9 years old playing around with chemistry sets.

The process of deionization is simple, cost effective and necessary for the formulation of a soft drink mixture not to alter the taste of the sugars and so that the ingrediants blend and mix well. Electrically polar molecules dissolve easily in water and that's why it's done.

This step in the preparation of the soft drink does not effect bottom line profits or costs any more than your caps you put on your gallon containers.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:09pm

Kelpro...........case closed........just like your mind

Why not just ask yourself the question as to why YOU are in business...........to clean carpets............or.............make money

Now go have a Pepsi, clean a carpet, and make a bank deposit.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:13pm

NR

I was talking with Lee S today and he said that he wanted to meet you in Montreal as well. I think he said he is going over the Christmas period. Can you imagine that? 3 of us together in the land of Les Habitants

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:13pm
Cased closed? Does this mean you're taking your ball and going home? Boo hoo.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:23pm

No Kelpro............it means I kicked you in the balls and sent you home, now go read a book and learn something

Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:25pm

Jim all we need is Ted with us and we'll turn Montreal inside out......bring a gun or learn how to duck real fast.........the night life here can get crazy.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:28pm

NR

Je connais la "joie de vivre a Montreal". J'ai rencontre ma femme sur la rue Crescent. J'ai demeurer a Montreal pour 26 ans.

And you thought I was just a one horse pony! 

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:38pm
si vous parlez le français, ils vous aimeront
                            Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:39pm

Is thzt like the movie

IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME?

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:44pm

Pretty much, Montreal is a strange place to live and do business, you never know who loves you and who hates you..........best thing to do is just grunt like a caveman and point to things you want.............or better still just pretend you're using sign language......

Kelpro's back..........run and hide

Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:49pm
Dream on...rip-off rider. Maybe you should read the book, sounds to me, that you're not the intellectual that you think you are.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:53pm

Alright Kelpro, you win........I'm dumb and you're smart, now let's just end this stupidity before you stumble over a big word or 2 and hurt yourself

By the way your little slogan is moronic,  " ain't " is not proper English, and the first part " If we can't get it out " Just means YOU  SUCK as a carpet cleaner

Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 9:59pm
I guess so. Your come backs were starting to get pretty lame.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 10:07pm

If you want a date with me Kelpro,......... just ask..........stop stalking me

Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 10:13pm
It's like a scab, isn't it. You can't leave it alone, can ya.
I'd break ya but I'd make you my dog's bitch.

-------------

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 10:17pm

YOU'RE RETARDED, AND PROBABLY A VERY LONELY LITTLE BOY............BUT I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU ALL BY YOUR LONESOME RIGHT NOW.....K...........NOW DON'T GO PLAYING WITH YOURSELF AGAIN..........LEAVE IT ALONE..........YOU'LL GO BLIND

NIGHTRIDER

Date Posted: 07/December/2005 at 10:22pm
Ooooo...good one! but aren't YOU using a Braille keyboard?

-------------

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 08/December/2005 at 12:41pm

Has nightrider met his match????

Will Kelpro ride off into the sun set alive

stay tuned......

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 08/December/2005 at 2:15pm
Methinks Kelpro is doin' a fine job imho. But what do I know... I'm degrading.

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 08/December/2005 at 4:48pm

I can see that remark got to you PapaGator, don't take everything I say to the bank ( you'll go broke ) Last year before I sold I had a private Golf club to do nightly maintenance 7 days/week @ 10,130.00 month

Sounds like alot of money but it cost me money to service the workload, but it was indeed profitable. I personally and employees moved everything ( even moved and cleaned behind the kitchen stoves ) to keep that place clean in fear of losing the contract. I just about kissed their ass to please them, and please them I did, so I understand your situation at the care facility, I'm just playing with your head a little.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 09/December/2005 at 6:10pm
Aw gee Nightrider... you had me worried bud. Thought you found a new chew toy in kelpro and forgot all about me! LOL... Shucks man now I'm all warm and fuzzy!!

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 09/December/2005 at 6:57pm

I think Kelpro hates me........wants me to have sex with his dog............can you imagine the pups he would be stuck with...............

One thing I have to say about Kelpro is that he has a Great looking web site, I have no design skills so maybe when I have to put a site together I'm going to copy his format..........heck I just might copy the whole thing and just change the names and pics.

Do you do complete maintenance at the care facility.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 09/December/2005 at 7:14pm

I am responsible for the total building maintenance. That's nearly 100,000 sq.ft. of Powerbond carpeting, stripping and finishing of all tile floors, windows inside and out as well as total room carbolization upon deaths or moves.Plus, I am also the environmental lead hand here which means I'm responsible for the Hsk/Laundry depts. The building Maintenance is done here only by myself...so actually, you could say I'm "just swimmin in circles"

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 09/December/2005 at 9:44pm

That is one hell of a responsibility you took on there Papagator, carpet cleaning seems like a wossy job compared to what you've got going there. I'm sure you have a new found respect from all those who read this post..............you have my respect, that's for sure.

It's a funny thing........we really don't know too much about the people who post here and what their background and roots are.

You should post some pics of the facility, I'm sure many would be interested, Great stuff PapaGator.

I suppose you have to use some of the harsher chemicals for clean up, would this green stuff do the trick for you or you have guidelines to follow

Nightrider

Date Posted: 09/December/2005 at 11:00pm
Actually I just started with the encap program. Before that the only product I used was Butchers G-Force #72 which is a "green " product with the accelerated peroxide. Phenominal product. Heard about the encap program and thought I would give 'er a shot. Jury is still out on that one. I like the green products especially here in our facility as not many residents are able to just get up and move if a product is too strong for them... obviously IAQ is a priority in a place like this.Thank You for your vote of confidence...guess I was a little thrown by how this thread started off... tho' it is kinda fun yankin your chain. LOL

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 10/December/2005 at 6:44pm

Yank away...............these posts are all in fun, you just have to have an open mind and read my posts not as a critique against you but rather as a different perspective of the situation

Nightrider

Date Posted: 12/December/2005 at 10:18am
Usually, My mind is so open, the space shuttle could land there.... of course, they also shot a movie about my brain..."Lost in Space".

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 12/December/2005 at 10:32am

Papagator

Glad to see your participation and glad to hear that you are pleased with the performance of your product. Here is a link to New jersey Department of health in regards to one of the ingredients of acceralted cleaning products

Please read the left side under Hazard Summary and the right side under OSHA exposure limits. if your concern is IAQ then peraps this info might be of interest to you.

Can't wait to hear from Nightrider on this one!

http://www.state.nj.us/health/eoh/rtkweb/1015.pdf - http://www.state.nj.us/health/eoh/rtkweb/1015.pdf

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 12/December/2005 at 11:54am
Thanks Jim...  tho being a MSDS sheet..does that warning not refer to the peroxide in its undiluted state? If not, then..now what?  By the way, I have used the Ecogent and found it to be a very good bonnet cleaner but I wasn't too impressed with it as a prespray or an extraction cleaner... maybe I did't use it long enough to properly guage its effectiveness????Do you offer any suggestions?

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 12/December/2005 at 1:02pm

PPG

No it is not an msd sheet - it is an informational sheet about health and safety. What is most interesting is the exposure limit set at 1ppm per 8 hours.

Tp put this in perspective if you take any cleaner and dilute it 10 -1 you now have 10,000 ppm. They are saying the safe level of exposure is 1 ppm over 8 hours. Whatever  the %age of peroxide is in your product it is way over this level.

As far as ECOgent, i agree with you on the bonnet cleaning. Our new DFC 105 and DFC 210 are much better cleaners than ECOgent on carpet. If you haven't tried them then you may wish to evaluate them . Take care 

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 12/December/2005 at 2:10pm
Thanks Jim for your quick response. If that's true then holy shpit. I will give the DFC a look over for sure. Thanks again... Is it  (DFC) a powder or a liquid?

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 12/December/2005 at 2:19pm
DFC 105 is a liquid and DFC 210 is a powder. powder is the prespray and 105 is a liquid in tank cleaner

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 12/December/2005 at 5:09pm
Thanks Again Jim... I forwarded the link to our Health and Safety team member... who would've thought that peroxide could be that dangerous to use? Kinda makes you wonder why it is touted as a "green" cleaner.

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 12/December/2005 at 7:27pm

Ah Jim, why do you always have to challenge me, and force issues upon me that are as old as the hills with no compromise in sight this century.

Let me begin by saying Hydrogen Peroxide is not a dangerous product in the applications that it is intended to be used today.

Our bodies contain H.P and is an essential requirement so that our immune system functions to maxium capacity.

The cells in our body produce H.P as a line of defence against viruses, bacteria , parasites and other organisms that invade our body daily.

This is basic elementary pure science class 101 literature. In order to matabolize proteins,fats, minerials and so forth H.P is absolutely required.

To all the ladies out there H.P is essential to the production of estrogen.

I'll tell you a personal experience that I have done to myself, and kids when they were sick with the flu, I used to put 2 -3 drops in each ear and the flu symptoms went away with 24 to 36 hours.

All the uproar and dangers regarding H.P is nothing more that scare tactics perpetrated by the medical and pharamaceutical scientific research teams to demise it great health benefits because of its cheap price opposed to their high cost of manufactured pills.

Now if you want to go stick your head in a vat of H.P, you're just looking for trouble, just as you would sticking your head into a septic tank.........conditions would be the same...........you would end up dead real quick.

Up to a dilution of 35% H.P is completely safe, but care should be taken if sprayed into eyes, mouth, and probably not a good idea to inhale its mist over long periods of time......the skin will turn white and can cause burns at this percentage.

That's why Boys & Girls they sell protective clothing, masks, and eye wear.

No matter what chemical you are using, even spraying raid in your house, special attention must be taken. Would you spray Easy Off into your eyes or mouth, neither would you pledge, or even D.F.C or EcoGent.

The most dangerous things on our planet is Human Beings doing stupid things and not taking the time to educate themselves on possible dangers.

Drink 2 gallons of water in a 24 hour period and that will also kill you...........where's the MSDS sheet on water.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW JIM, YOU MADE ME WRITE ALL THIS CRAP, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW I BITE WHEN I'M CHALLENGED

Nightrider

Posted By: Mr.Mike
Date Posted: 12/December/2005 at 7:44pm

Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Drink 2 gallons of water in a 24 hour period and that will also kill you......

???

-------------
I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.

Date Posted: 12/December/2005 at 9:33pm

I see a bewildered look on Mr. Mikes face............so here we go again, another explanation of basic elementary pure science or ( anatomic science ) and the human anatomy.

I'll make this simple and sweet:

Too much water ingested causes the body to not being able to excrete ( piss & or sweat ) at a rapid enough rate and pulls the salt from the body and diluting the salt that is present in all the major and minor organ tissues. 

When the concentration of salt in the body shifts, the fluids that protect the brain are no longer present causing the brain to swell and crushing itself against the skull

Water toxicity is the most dangerous of all chemicals on the market today.

I repeat where is the MSDS sheet on water.

Nightrider

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 12/December/2005 at 10:36pm

Here's the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html - www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Date Posted: 13/December/2005 at 12:21am

cmaster, thanks for spreading the word. 

Just imagine how many lives you might be saving.  I was a victim of accidental dihydrogen monoxide ingestion. 

It's not a laughing matter.

-------------
CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

Date Posted: 13/December/2005 at 1:25pm

This is thre new retail bottle of peroxide. Nice poison label that all manufacturers have to put on.

You know my point has always been continued low level exposure - not using it to clean a cut.

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 13/December/2005 at 4:48pm

That's a joke.............Naturally if a child drinks a bottle harm can come to the child. I will be contacting companies of H.P and get to the root of the poison label and who regulated it.

I sometimes get a canker in my mouth and I rince my mouth with H.P ha ha ha haha  Poison my ass

Jim.......where's the poison label on cigarettes......there's none because there's too much $$$$$ at stake.

Jim.....where's the poison label on all Whisky, Scotch, Rum, Vodka etc etc....there's none again too much $$$$$ at stake

Jim..... where's the poison label on Javel, Laundry Soap,Varsol, Poly-Stripper, Paint, Car Primers, Body Fillers etc etc etc etc etc

What a whole load of Bull this issue of H.P is, I don't know what's going on but intellegence is not ruling favorable on this issue at all. I can bet you there's another product that will be comming out shortly to compete with H.P and that company has plenty of $$$$$ to sway this type of action

Nightrider

Date Posted: 13/December/2005 at 5:18pm

Advantage, sorry for your accident, but you could have ingested Milk, Vodka, Coke,or whatever( changes made, cat's out of the bag).......the results probably would have been the same.........but nobody would have posted the dangers of it......

All products are relatively safe if used in a proper way and conditions............it is people that are dangerous.

A knife on a table is harmless unless someone picks it up.

A rock is just part of this planet, unless someone decides to throw it at your face.

Cement is a usefull building product, until someone thinks of making you a pair of cement shoes and throw you into deep waters.

Nightrider

Date Posted: 13/December/2005 at 6:38pm

We live in a world where "common sense" is becoming an oxymoron. 

Proper use is a relative term,

and, dihydrogen monoxide, is H2O, also known as water.

-------------

Date Posted: 13/December/2005 at 7:23pm

Advantage.........why were so hasty to stick a pin the the baloon.........we did not hear from Jim, Ted, Lee, Cleanex and others on the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide.......

you can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time

This example is just part of  the nonsence that's out there, everything in the hands of a fool becomes dangerous.

All of what is in the mind of a fool is sure to be demonstrated through his/her actions

Nightrider

Date Posted: 13/December/2005 at 8:38pm

Jack

This dihydrogen stuff has been around the other boards. I chose to ignore it

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 13/December/2005 at 9:31pm

I though I better pop it before someone climbed on and got hurt.

The legal ramifications could have ruined thousands.

-------------

Date Posted: 13/December/2005 at 11:16pm

That's an old worn out beautiful piece of work that made headlines years ago.............I thought it was all but forgotton by now.......

Nightrider

Date Posted: 13/December/2005 at 11:19pm

Jim, You are also ignoring my posts as well, I hear no comments..........at least tell me I'm nuts or something..........

Nightrider

Date Posted: 14/December/2005 at 9:20am
K guys... now I'm confused (which generally doesn't take much). Is  accellerated peroxide the same as H.P.?If so, should I continue to use in a healthcare scenario??

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 14/December/2005 at 2:47pm

Is that 7% peroxide...........Does it mention on the bottle or container some sort of stress or suspension test or below tracable limits of voc's

I'm sure it's fine but Jim should shed some light on this

Nightrider

Date Posted: 14/December/2005 at 3:09pm

Papagator - Accelaerated peroxide is regular peroxide with an added material(s) to make it moire reactive. It is also a great marketing name.

Nightrider - what can I say about not responding. i am  running between airports, hotels ,etc at the prsent time.

1 smoke won't kill you repeated years of smoking abuse might

1 drink the same

I think you get my drift. Minimize our exposure to the bad things only when necessary and we will all be OK

AS FAR AS CEMENT GOES: a little bit in your shoes and you are OK. Put 10 pounds on each foot and the swimming becomes much more difficult.

Do you know people who could accomodate me with this should i need the help?

Take care

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 14/December/2005 at 4:45pm
LOL Jim... I can help with that one. My wife's Italian..she knows people who know people etc. Just kiddin ya bud  you're a good guy. Thanks again for all the info. Just not really sure what to do next.

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Date Posted: 14/December/2005 at 5:27pm

Jim.......I like your last post.........sounds like you're comming around to my way of thinking..............then why not put the H.P back into the EcoGent........you yourself said it was so minute that it caused no harm.........take a giant step and put it back

Call it DeActivated Peroxide......only the Whitening Power remains

As far as the cement shoes.......cement is cheap and go do your own dirty work

Nightrider

Date Posted: 14/December/2005 at 7:50pm

Papagator

WHAT TO DO NEXT?: Well, I have a stackful of information if you are really interested in finding out what the chemical industry has NOT been telling you. if you are interested let me know.

On the positive side, i know nothing about your business but I can tell you that there are a ton of people who are interested in healthy cleaning. HEALTHY CLEANING  is very different than cleaning with "green" chemicals. This can provide you with a definite advantage in terms of marketing your message and differentiating yourself from the competition. If you want to find out more about Detergent Free Cleaning go to

http://www.chemspec-canada.com - www.chemspec-canada.com

Right in the middle there is a link to DETEREGENT FREE CLEANING and at the bottom of that page is a PowerPoint presentation that you can look at or save on your hard drive. It explains the whole kit and kabootle.

JACK JACK JACK WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU

My day started out with a snowy 401 to airport, meeting in YUL and now sitting in YHZ. Sat on the plane in the last row next to the proverbial "talker' who wanted to tell me his life story. i gave him your email address. he said he will be in contact. LUCKY YOU!

I check into the hotel and see a positive remark from NIGHTRIDER himself. Saying you liked a post of mine is surely better than the nicest meal in town. After this i am heading straight for the bar

Tomorrow i am going to tell a bunch of peole how they will be getting cancer from all the cleaners they are being exposed to. Wish you could be here to heckle me.

I do like the idea of de-activated peroxide. If everyone is "turning left" I have always enjoyed "turning right" In spite of that, I do know that i am right on my thoughts. There are too many people saying the same thing. Surely we all can't be wrong

Take care

-------------
Jim Darling

Date Posted: 14/December/2005 at 8:01pm

Good Luck in your seminar tomorrow. I know you'll convince them to your ways.

Don't forget to move around while you speak, you never know who out to get you.

Chemicals are big business

You know what you should do Jim.......as you speak to them have a cigarette dangling from your mouth while you hold tight to your Rum & Coke.

Nightrider

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 15/December/2005 at 12:53am
I'll smokeand drinkto that NR

Date Posted: 16/December/2005 at 11:14am
Thanks again Jim. I will be in touch with you about the detergent free cleaning process as it seems like a good product according to other posts in this forum.... Nightrider... I have used the Ecogent before for everything at this facility and the only thing that really impressed me about it was the way it responded in bonnet cleaning. Again, maybe I did not give it long enuff' trial period as an extraction solution, but as a bonnet cleaner... it rocks.... We have a dark bluish color "Powerbond" and it looks "nearly" new, even after 10 yrs on the floor.

-------------
just swimmin in circles

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net