Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=224
Printed Date: 20/May/2024 at 3:35am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Wow that works????
Posted By: Stanley
Subject: Wow that works????
Date Posted: 02/April/2004 at 7:02am

What unconventional product or method have you used to take out spots or stains?????????I've heard of hair spray, I myself have used wd40 which works on a variety of stains.  I also have used Haitian cotton to reverse browning in carpet, and Fabric softener.

Of course these are urban legends....

How bout you?

-------------
People & Standards You Can Trust

Replies:
Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 02/April/2004 at 7:09am

Boy I would be mad if you wasted my hairspray on the carpet. If that works I'd be surprised, if anything it would be one stiff stain.

I have used peanut butter to get gum out once but I left one big mess and the dog was licking at that stain for days. Damm near wore out the fibers.

Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 02/April/2004 at 9:18am

Peanut butter is excellent on gum. Sitting milk on ink works too.White of an egg on coffee stains on cotton.

Peroxide is a wonder and no residue.

Rubbing Alcohol is a wonder and no residue.

Hairspray is great as long as it contains no oil. Usually the cheapest on the market is the best.

Posted By: carpetologist
Date Posted: 02/April/2004 at 10:44am

Let me make myself perfectly clear on this one. Don't I repeat Don't ever use any products professionally that they have in the home or that they can use them selfs.

Guess What!!!!!!!! They won't need you the next time.

People claim they de-brown with vinegar this makes the house smell like a fish and chip factory. No pun to you Len

Add the peanut butter and jelly, now the whole house smells like Denny's restaurant.

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Posted By: Steaminpile
Date Posted: 02/April/2004 at 11:13am

Date Posted: 02/April/2004 at 3:33pm

True true.....you try to hide it the best you can.....but if you can't because it's an emergency the customer will appreciate your knowledge. 

If you need the customer out of the room...ask for a glass of water works everytime.

-------------

Date Posted: 02/April/2004 at 5:40pm

Stanley ever since you said you used Tide I rushed out and bought stock in Proctor & Gamble. Keep shovling that stuff. I like it when you use lots.

-------------

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 02/April/2004 at 6:08pm

Tide????Tide????who uses Tide....not me....are you trying to ruin the industry Ted.  Tide is for clothes not for carpet.....I have a place called Al-Chem  out in brampton, that makes up my Dry Slurry knock off.  Which he did say has a lot of ingredients from regular laundry detergent.  I never said I use TIDE....

But if you think it will work I'll try it here at home on my own carpets....It's enviromentally safe, it easy on skin...it brightens.....it smells nice....I'm gonna rinse it all out with fresh water.....hell I think your onto something Ted. 

-------------

Posted By: CLEANWORKS
Date Posted: 08/April/2004 at 2:13am

there is a very reputable carpet cleaning company out here that uses tide in their area rug cleaning machines.  their customers usually bring their rugs to me for correctional cleaning, ie brown fringes, color bleed, yellow streaks, brittleness etc.  USE CAREFULLY FORMULATED CARPET CLEANING DETERGENT.  IT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY. 

PS.  their customers become my customers and i charge more money

-------------
the thing about the word "impossible" is that it is mostly "possible"

Date Posted: 08/April/2004 at 2:27pm

You can tell that they don't know what they are doing....brown fringes has nothing to do with tide...either does color bleed..yellow streaks or brittleness.....These are from incorrect rug cleaning...over wetteing...hot hot hot water...long drying times...not peroxiding the fringe...has nothing to do with the use of tide.....

Most granulated soap has basically the same chemical break down as tide...tide might not work as well...because It might not contain the amount of solvent agents and optical brighteners and softeners used in Carpet detergent.

But basically its the same thing...you can clean one mat with Chem spec formula 77 and one mat with tide.....you'd never be able to tell the difference

try it at home

-------------

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 08/April/2004 at 3:54pm
Stanley is not too off the target there, I actually knew a Greek man that used to soak and take a bath in tide, and wash his hair with it too. So there you go. He looked alright to me.

Posted By: Jim Darling
Date Posted: 08/April/2004 at 4:25pm

Stanley

I would respefully disagree with you. While granulated soaps more than likey share some similar ingredients there are major differences betweeen most major brands.

They may share common things like sodium silicate or TSP or TSPP or NTA or NTA, the major differences are in the surfactant package that is used as well as the percentages of each. i would assume over the years you have tried different cleaning products - the ones that work better are the ones you stick with 

-------------
Jim Darling

Posted By: PadMan
Date Posted: 08/April/2004 at 4:26pm

Use professional products, YES, BUT sometimes you get in a bind and don't HAVE  the chem on the truck, then someof these are very helpful to get through the job.

WD -40 is great at removing gum!

-------------
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!

Posted By: Mr.Mike
Date Posted: 08/April/2004 at 4:32pm

Originally posted by PadMan PadMan wrote:

WD -40 is great at removing gum!

Very true...has gotten me outta many jams.

Posted By: mrclean_47
Date Posted: 08/April/2004 at 5:12pm

how about the home remedy of using meat tenderizer on a blood stain

or white wine to remove red wine stains

or shaving cream on grease stains

go figure they probably work

Date Posted: 08/April/2004 at 6:19pm

Many of them do, but we must be professional and NOT EVER let the customer see we are using them. Professionals use professional products, but in a pinch it is GOOD to know what will save your tail..LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 08/April/2004 at 11:30pm
I totally Agree....these are strickly URBAN LEGEND.....I have never actually seen any of these work ...ahem ahem... old wives tales...young wives tails are much better...I here Ice cubes is the thing???

-------------

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Jim Darling Jim Darling wrote:

Stanley

I would respefully disagree with you. While granulated soaps more than likey share some similar ingredients there are major differences betweeen most major brands.

They may share common things like sodium silicate or TSP or TSPP or NTA or NTA, the major differences are in the surfactant package that is used as well as the percentages of each. i would assume over the years you have tried different cleaning products - the ones that work better are the ones you stick with 

Well Jim Chemical is what you sell...and if sold chemical this is what I would say to..  But I had my lab tech run it...run both...one laundry and one carpet cleaning detergent...the break down was very similar...I might not be as well versed in the correct property terms as you, but I know from what I speak..cuz I seen it.....See I like to cut cost... your Chemicals have a handsome mark up....very handsome if you ask me...

If you don't know what your looking for or who to talk to...I say  buy your chemicals off the shelf spend the extra...

If you know where to go...and who to see like me....I say save the extra....

I only copy from good chemicals...things I like to use...these are mostly custom made for me...using ingredients from the break downs...we test test test until I get something that works...

-------------

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 8:02am

Stanley:  I have not been in the converstaion for a long time.  But if you are going to change to carpet laundering you need to change what you think. 

1) You are using a slow activateing cleaner you need long dwell time and more water.

2) The rinse you definately need more rinse. It is the rinse cycle that cleans. The dwell time sespends the soil and the rinse removes it.  That is why if you don't use enough cleaner to syspend the soil and enough water to rinse the soil and cleaner out you have wasted your time

3) Example improper rince in your washing machine.  when the clothes dry the tide goes back to chrystles and your pockets are full with tide and dirt. Dishwasher. Dishes look clean but have a blue film

4) This i2 one you will understand.Shampoo your hair, don't rinse it wait a couple of hours and vaccuum the shampoo out. RINSE RINSE.  Thats is where tm units do marvalous the ability to use large amounts of water and extract it. DRYING TIME  is very important.  Very few consider the importance of the rinse.

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 10:53am

Doug...have you tried it.....yes all this maybe good what your saying....But from the sounds of it you've never tried it....

Do you have a piece of old nylon carpet in the garage or basement...pull it out...divide it into two...clean one with regular carpet cleaning soap...and the other with a laundry detergent....and tell me if either side looks or feels different....

don't do anything different....

use the same dwell times...

use the same psi...

and the same amount of vac....

wait till it's dry...and then repost to me...

Don't repost until you've tried it...don't be scared....Laundry detergent very user friendly...I'm sure it won't bite....lol

my point is..... the make up is not much different than what you use now on carpet.....actually it's much safer because it has direct contact with skin....

-------------

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 11:20am

Stanley:  Dishwashing liquid does better job of cleaning your van than car wash detergent but Just does,'t rinse off a well.  But the greese cutters sure cut threw the road grime.  But what I am trying to say is unfortunately there is no wonder cleaner for everything.  Certain products are reccommended for certain jobs. What happens over a periode of time with the tide.  Does it become cohesive after awhile when humidity changes, have you done a detergency tese a couple of days after it dryed? All I can say if you are happy with it I am happy for you. This of cource is just my opinion.  You can change your name to Tidie Man 1 cycle Cleaning Services. 

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 11:44am

Stanley

Carpet cleaning products have built in inhibitors to eliminate corrosion on equipment being used.

Maybe your saving cost on your soap, but be sure to put it in the bank because you will need it to spend on your repairs. 

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 11:58am
Stanley:  I cleaned my livingroom carpet with tide.  Downside I couldn't get it into the clothes dryer and I couldn't get it to hang on the clothes line to get that just cleaned fragrance.  How the hell do they do that on TV.  Now I know what I did wrong it is the the Wool Lite commerical that they fit the upholstery into the washer.  Isn't it?  I could be wrong  I know I was once before but it wasn't my fault.  Hey but thie is only one man's opinion.

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 12:05pm

I have had over 100 technicians work for me.

Many were Bigshots like Stanley.

MANY tried using Tide or similar.

You could always find out who used the laundry detergent because of the deep brown traffic areas that appeared earlier than they should.

Too many optical brighteners also cause a yellow degradation to the carpet over a period of time and possibly pink spots on 5th generation carpet.

You sayyou are busy, etc. Are you running 50-80% repeat business??I bet not.

Stanley you say you have tested this. Have you tested it with real life traffic running across it for a year?

You are proving yourself to be a cheapskate and a real unprofessional carpet cleaner. Truly the kind to watch out for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 12:15pm
WOOOO big fellow.  Your are not going to be very popular.  Can't we just all get along?? Lee!! What can I say you have said it all. I couldn't have done quite that well either.  Experience speaks for itself. Repeat business?  Would that have anything with rapid resoiling?

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 3:04pm

Doug......he is welcome to speak his opinion.....he's guys use tide...so he should know.....lol not all his cleaners are certified...lol ...just heard that one of his portable guys isn't certified and doesn't believe in it...and he works for LEE....lol

What you guys are saying is all wrong....If your spraying it on with your hydro force whats it going to corrode Adwa?????and your rinsing it out...how the hell are you getting rapid resoling doug???

Lee I will believe what you say....cause you said your guys use tide...and you've witness the results...yellowing and browning...

Can some one tell me what the PH of tide is.....the mixture is 10oz to 1 gallon of water

As long as you PRE-SPRAY it on and RINSE it out any soap can be used...dish soap...bath soap....laundry soap...dog soap...car soap...the list is endless....and all with give you good results....

Adwa...Lee...and Doug the chemical supplier and and two IICRC guys would expect you to say anything different....lol

I like to test test and test...I deal with Chemical makers....Don't trust what you see on the label....and just because it says it on the bottle doesn't mean it's 100% true...

No knock against any of the products you use...I'm not cheap...I just look for alternatives that work....

My lab guy tested attack dry slurry and formula 77...he laughed and I quote"how much do you pay for this???.....this is not better than a simple laundry detergent"

I got a slurry from him...that cost me 50 dollars for a 50 lbs pail...I've used it for the last 4 years everywhere...no yellowing...no browning...I USE IT IN MY OWN HOUSE which I clean every four months for the last four years...Other that traffic wear on the steps and by my easy chair the carpet is in perfect condition.....

My machines is in no way corroded...I'm my biggest repeat customer...I do no different than what I do for myself...

I don't think any of you are really in the trenches....you may know about carpet cleaning...but your hands aren't dry and chapped from pulling hose like mine.

never did say I use tide...but would never said it couldn't be used

Mr. StanleySteamer The Peoples Carpet Cleaner

-------------

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 4:15pm

You can type this with a straight face?

You just finished saying you clean your carpets every 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My gawd man.

I have no protector on my rugs, three kids who are 17,21,23 and we haven't cleaned them in three years.

You wouldn't be able to tell that either, they look clean. NO RESIDUE MAN.

Wakey, wakey.

And just what the frick does a chemist know about carpet cleaning?

Whats his specialty?

C'mon bud, become a star, leave Mickey Mouse behind.

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 4:32pm

GIVE UP BOYS ,!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's like beating your head against the wall.

Stanley probably takes his Levy's to his seamstress and gets them copied to a cheaper brand.

Little Benoit's to him Levy's will last for years, Stanley is happy to change his jeans every four months.    

Not to worry Stanley they all wash well with Tide!

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 9:53pm

I do my carpets every four months....3 years is way to long thats actually nasty....lol....

Who do you think makes the chemicals you use Lee...chemist...lol damn for sure not carpet cleaners....lolololololol

I can tell you there is no residue here...I'd like to invite you over for dinner....we can clean some carpet with what ever off the wall soap you want me too...I'll show you it can be done....

I'm using a truck mount for god sakes.....and even with a portable I could still rinse what ever out....

I'd do a BBQ Steak Crab Lobster Beer and Carpet cleaning

who's in....I'll be like padman....I'll show you....lol

Adwa Princess....Standard Chemicals is all you know.....But I'm sure you mixed a few batches with Ted....yanno that stuff in the front window

I'll use what ever you guys want me to use in a Steam off...and what ever you do with your big fancy name brand soaps...I'll do it with any crap soap...even liquid hand soap....

I'm using a TRUCK MOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Stanley Steamer Truck Mount Carpet Cleaner!!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 9:55pm

TRUCK MOUNT POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I should be in the WWE.......I'd have Millions and Millions of Fans!!

-------------

Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 10:17pm

Stanley you are confusing me now.

Are you saying after all that has been said that everything I have been taught that is right to use in your equipment and on carpets is wrong.

That we can chuck all our knowledge out the window as long as we have a truck mount anything goes. Let me know is this right and if it is I will not be a princess and turn into a widow spider and give a tongue lashing to every other reputable person in our industry that has been feeding me this wrong information for 15 years.

I never did imagine that right on this forum I was talking to the smartest most knowledgeable carpet cleaner around. (HE HAS A TRUCK MOUNT!!!)

Posted By: dyna
Date Posted: 09/April/2004 at 11:32pm
i have 2 tms & i like to have my back coverd by the people who went to school to learn how chems are made not the guy in the back of his van all crazzy i like it when i have a problem that i can  call my dealer & get a anserw to what i can use with certan chems i let them do all the home workon chems so i can fucos on my company & make$$$$$$

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 9:16am

I have a Truck mount...and when you only clean 95% nylon almost anything goes...ok  NO SOAP...I can clean with out pre-spraying just water and a spotter....if the carpet is well maintained it's no problem..

You only know what your taught...baa bbaaa baaa

-------------

Posted By: steamdragon
Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 9:54am

I agree with you Stanley, Soap is soap when your cleaning in the house.

With a good rinse and good suction  any kind of soap will work!!!

-------------
Steamdragon the hotter the better.

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 10:21am

Stanley, bring back Mr. Steamer your evil twin

-------------

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 10:28am

Don't you mean triplets?

Mr. Steamer=Stanley=Steamdragon

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 10:41am

Lee Honestly Stanley and Steamdragon are two different people.

Stanley (Mr. Steamer) is very, very, confident in what he believes and Steamdragon is the same but more on the shy side.   

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 11:25am
You know if people had to post their names on this board  and it became known just how big a threat to this industry they are it would be pretty boring.  Since most of them live in la la land. 

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 3:29pm

You want to know who I am do ya doug....??Ted knows Adwa knows..they can tell you......

They'll tell you I'm cheap....lol

But my work speaks for itself...I don't think I would be in this game so long if I wasn't any good....

I know what I'm talking about...I just don't type the first thing that comes to my fingers...I've spent the time testing researching......I know all aspects of my craft....from the unit to the van to the carpet and the fabric, the birds, the bees, the sycamore trees

I CLEAN CARPET THIS IS WHAT I DO!

MR. STANLEY STEAMER CARPET CLEANER!

-------------

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 3:36pm

Originally posted by dyna dyna wrote:

i have 2 tms & i like to have my back coverd by the people who went to school to learn how chems are made not the guy in the back of his van all crazzy i like it when i have a problem that i can  call my dealer & get a anserw to what i can use with certan chems i let them do all the home workon chems so i can fucos on my company & make$$$$$$

If your waiting for the chemical company to bail you out when you screw up ...you're SCREWED...lolololololololololol

I swear sometimes...you guys really make me laugh.....I love it here...

Listen buddy I don't deal with someone in the back of any van...I deal with a chemical company in a great big building...that has a lab...you tell them what you want, the application... or you give them the ingredients and then they make it for you..or they might have something to suit your needs....

This isn't for everyone...so buy off the shelf

-------------

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 3:55pm

But Stanley you have to clean your carpets every 4 months!!!!!!!

Real pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 4:02pm

Stanley, Soap and Hot water! Any soap will do! keeps the

profit high!!

-------------

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 4:06pm

I clean them often because I have a three year old...and accidents do happen...plus she has a breathing problem ..and it gets worse if the house is dusty...

My carpets are never dirty.....It's best to maintain...a real real pro like you Lee should know this

-------------

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 5:30pm

Stanley, what kind of breathing problem>Athsma?

Just curious, my youngest daughter spent almost two years in and out of the hospital with it when she was born.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 5:45pm
Annanoids(if this is the correct spelling) are oversized...it doesn't help when her nose is full of dust...so I clean the carpets often...I have an epa filter air cleaner on the furnace...and a humidifier to keep it all moist

-------------

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 6:27pm

STANLEY........YOUR DAUGHTER IS 3 AND HAS AN ADENOID PROBLEM................HAVE THEM REMOVED AND HER TONSILS AS WELL AT THE SAME TIME. IF YOU LET IT PERSIST SHE WILL START DEVELOPING EAR INFECTIONS EVERY 3 TO 4 MONTHS AND THEN THEY WILL HAVE TO PUT DRAINS IN HER EARS ( TUBES). YOU DAUGHTER MUST SUFFER A GREAT DEAL.....CLEAN ALL YOU WANT IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE, BUY A QUALITY HUMIDIFIER ( APPROX) $ 500.00 AND OR AN AIR PURIFIER AND INSTALL IT IN HER BEDROOM ONLY. ADNOIDS INFLAME DURING THE NIGHT.

NIGHTRIDER

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 6:39pm
If you want a good room sized hepa cleaner go to homeheroes.com and let her know you are a friend of mine. ( she'll never know its a lie!)

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 6:43pm

Funny how nearly every family I know has a child with a breathing problem. It's got to make you wonder.

I had one of those children you had to turn upside down every night bang on his back just to open his wind pipe enough to breath. I was told then to take all carpets out of his room and also have no stuffed animals around especially in there room. It seems what they stuff those animals with give off toxic fumes.

Nightrider is right have them removed if you can. We never could because their never was a good time the doctor said to put him under. This boy is now 19 breathes fine and can you believe it he smokes.

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 9:12pm

Right on, have them removed and do it while she is still young, the problem only gets worse if not taken care of.

We wish her well!

-------------

Date Posted: 10/April/2004 at 9:55pm

Stanley:  We went threw that with our daughter when she was that age. Doctor visits, perscriptions and every excuse the doctor could up with.  From a small area it took a while to get to a specialist.  Out came the tonsils and adenoids and gone was the problem.  That was over 15 years ago and still no problems.  I wish you luck.

Date Posted: 11/April/2004 at 4:23pm

Thank you all for you concern......she only three and the doctor feels it's still to early for surgery and 90% of children grow in to it...just keep the air moist and clean.........but getting back to what I was saying....my carpets are not getting resoiled because of the soap I'm using...my carpets are always perfectly clean..I clean them that often just to keep the dust down...plus I live in a fairly new subdivision where there is always some construction going on...

my point is that...I have no such damage to my carpets....

Thank you lee for the Hepa filter offer...but I already have one that connects to the furnance and a humidifer...she currently doesn't have a problem with her breathing....

-------------

Date Posted: 12/April/2004 at 5:42pm

Our head chemist at KK has developed a product specifically for low end cleaners. It’s called Hide. It will be cheaper than Tide but it won’t clean, It will only ‘Hide” the dirt. But then who cares as long as the customer can’t see it. Remember there are millions of homes out there waiting to give you a one time shot. I would sell it to you Doug but you couldn’t afford the freight as it is loaded with fillers. Remember Jim Darling explained that fillers are only heavy bulk put into product to take up space to create a bargain versus price image.

Hide

Another great product for modern chemistry!

Stanley are you interested?

-------------

Date Posted: 12/April/2004 at 7:58pm
Must be an encapsulator!

Date Posted: 12/April/2004 at 11:51pm

oooo Ted...you could get sued...I would take that out right away before I call the Tide people....

I don't know how you gang clean....but how do you figure any soap is going to hide dirt when applied with a hydro-force and rinsed out with high psi and heavy suction...

now if I was a portable guy...and I through it in the water yes I could see that happening...

how many times do I have to say...

I USE A TRUCK MOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could use head and shoulders it wouldn't matter...

Ted you should try a truckmount..throw those portables in the garbage and try truck mount power....

I run two trucks...I clean high volume....I get no complaints....I get lots of repeats....I get lots of referrals...I get loads of requests

IF YOU FAIL TO BELIEVE ME ...TED YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL!!!!!!

and it ain't ghost busters!

-------------

Date Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:00am

Stanley, little dumb dumb.......Ted can't get sued for that, even if he used the real logo TIDE.

It's a publicly reconized label and or logo and you do not need permission to duplicate it, as a matter of fact he can even market it and sell it ( Hide, that is )

Date Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:04am
nightrider...you must know I was just joking right....lol...you need to get laid dude.....lololol

-------------

Date Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:10am

Stanley......you're just scrambling so hard to catch up with my posts......you write anything

NIGHTRIDER

Date Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:13am

By the way where's Mr. Steamer..................Oh yeah I forgot HE GOT BOOTED

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I VOTED TWICE TO GET  MR. STEAMER BACK.............ONLY 'CAUSE I HATE THE NAME STANLEY.

Date Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:16am

lolol I like Stanley....haven't you heard of

STANLEY STEAMER!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 13/April/2004 at 12:22am
I would of had over 500 post now...mostly full of garbage...but a post none the less

-------------

Date Posted: 13/April/2004 at 2:57am

CHALK UP ANOTHER ONE FOR ME STANLEY.

NIGHTRIDER

Posted By: CLEANWORKS
Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 10:02pm
rinsing with just water , even  with the most powerful tm does not completely remove the soap from the carpets.  a washing machine completley submerges the load several times to remove the detergent.  your tm doesn't even come close. not even you move the wand several times over the same area.  prespraying and rinsing with water leaves more residue behind than prespraying and extracting with a properly formulated rinse detergent.  you can't see residue, or feel it or even sense it, but it is there. sometimes you can see it with microscope. but it always has the potential to cause problems.  if your gonna have problems, have them with proper chemicals, so that they are not only your problems

-------------
the thing about the word "impossible" is that it is mostly "possible"

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net