Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=271
Printed Date: 07/May/2024 at 12:29am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: OMG this is so FUNNY
Posted By: splash_$$$_dash
Subject: OMG this is so FUNNY
Date Posted: 13/April/2004 at 7:48pm

so nightrider makes up a new name freedom then the two chat back and forth then nightrider get's upset in another thread and forgets he is logged in as freedom so he post a reply under nightrider but is log in as freedom

I'm really feel sorry for the old bastard he really has no godam life

check out both of these threads:

ONE MAN SHOW.....= NO MONEY

nightrider who is this Guy???

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 13/April/2004 at 8:35pm

I think you're seeing double, just like your pic.........are you drunk, or on drugs.

nightrider

Date Posted: 13/April/2004 at 9:42pm

It's all good Waco jako I see you edited your posts so it will be our little secret that you have multiple personality disorder or even worst schizophrenia J

-------------

Posted By: Stanley
Date Posted: 13/April/2004 at 11:02pm

Waco Jako...how would splash know that......he could be nightrider too...is anyone here not nightrider????

Good one Jack

Waco Jako aka nightrider

-------------
People & Standards You Can Trust

Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 12:45am

SEE HOW I CAN FOOL YA ALL.......ESPECIALLY YOU STANLEY..............I AM SPLASH $$$$$ DASH.......I TOOK THAT NAME 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU HATED IT AND I WANTED EVERYONE TO THINK IT'S YOU. ASK ADWA I TOLD HER THAT I WAS SPLASH N DASH AND SHE JUST PLAYED ALONG WITH IT..........AS A MATTER OF FACT, AT MY OFFICE WE EACH PICK BLANK NAMES OUT OF A HAT EXCEPT ONE S&D AND THAT PERSON MAKES ALL THE POSTS FOR THE DAY.

SPALS $$$ DASH IS JUST A MADE UP NAME AND PERSON.......NOT REAL......GET IT STANLEY.....YOU GOT FOOLED BY THE BEST.....NIGHTRIDER......HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

NIGHTRIDER

Posted By: Steaminpile
Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 2:21am

can you say?

LOSER

Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 2:31am

dude aint playin with a full deck

-------------

Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 2:50am

YEAH........LISTEN TO SPLASH.....I'M NOT PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK.......I HAVE 2 DECKS......1 FOR NIGHTRIDER....AND 1 FOR SPLASH.

i'LL EVEN SEND YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE STANLEY UNDER SPLASH, OR MAYBE I'LL CHOSE SOMEONE ELSE

NIGHTRIDER

Posted By: LilNiteRidrhood
Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 8:55pm

Sad state of affairs this is.

Posted By: dyna
Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 9:04pm
is this grade 2

Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 9:07pm
i thinck most of these guys are on welfare they have nothing better to do get a job bums & the rest of you guys keep on working & doing a go job

Posted By: guesswhat60
Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 9:21pm
Business must be slow for old nightrider, AKA splas dash or what ever you want to call him, right now.Drawing names out of a hat, making up fake carpet cleaner profiles.  You should get on one of those dating chat rooms try to find a date, or do something productive....WAIT HERE IS AN IDEA...CLEAN SOME CARPET GO ON A FLOOD.  I WONDER IF THERE IS A WAY TO HAVE THE SERVER BLOCK HIS IP ADDRESS...NO MATTER WHAT CARRIER HE HAS HIS IP ADDRESS SHOULD BE THE SAME

Posted By: Rotti123
Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 9:42pm

I'm sure the webpage guy could ban him.  I'm new here but I would love to see all the nonsense end.  This place could be really popular and a great resource for carpet cleaning info.   

Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 9:49pm
maybe it is ted him self calling makking up new names

Date Posted: 14/April/2004 at 10:07pm
Please do block the prick from Montreal at least then they'll know that I'm not him.

-------------

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 15/April/2004 at 12:01am

Ted use to be a teacher in High School. He would sit us all down and give us a long lecture on the do's and the don'ts of communication. 

Then he would be very creative and come up with name's that would have to do with magic.

Ted Harding!!!!!!!!!! The Great Hardini  !!!!!!!!!!! The Carpetoligist

See any names like that on this forum.  I THINK NOT 

Date Posted: 15/April/2004 at 1:06am

Yeah......please don't block me, listen to splash ( which is also me ) and don't block me , I mean him, NO wait I mean me.......I'm soooooo confused I am splash now or Nightrider.

NIGHTRIDER

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net