Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=299
Printed Date: 06/May/2024 at 4:31am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Your Written Guarantee
Posted By: doug
Subject: Your Written Guarantee
Date Posted: 20/April/2004 at 8:30pm
Does anybody offer any type of guarantees with your cleaning?  Or should you? Just my opinionGuitar

Replies:
Posted By: splash_$$$_dash
Date Posted: 20/April/2004 at 8:50pm
I guarantee friendly service with a smile

-------------

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 20/April/2004 at 10:32pm

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Does anybody offer any type of guarantees with your cleaning?  Or should you? Just my opinionGuitar
I guarantee all the stains won't come out....on every invoice it says"no guarantee on stains"

But most companies guarantee the gard.....they'll come back and spot clean if you had gard applied...and if it doesn't come out they will refund you the gard purchase price...

Posted By: Adwa
Date Posted: 20/April/2004 at 10:59pm

Man Steamer you make me laugh 

That is the answer I would expect from you. You certainly stand by what you say and never wavier.

Instead of the Leafs we should be saying !!GO STEAMER GO!!

Posted By: carpetologist
Date Posted: 21/April/2004 at 6:36pm

Good question doug.

Many cleaners get frightened and back away from guarantees. When a customer asks about a guarantee or warranty many cleaners read too much into it. Most customers if they hear you say "We guarantee to do a good job" that's all most really want to hear.

The suggestion Steamer made is a good one to help sell guard. If you buy the guarantee we offer to come back for spotting free. Most when they get this sell up remember nothing is free. Going back is all a numbers game. Some you win some you lose.
Depends on your quality.

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 22/April/2004 at 3:41pm
We guarantee complete satisfaction or we reclean at no charge if notified within 72 hours of completion.  No exceptions, no arguments and no excuses and no one abuses it.  We also will do a touchup for N/C if Murphy's law comes into force and there is a spill right after we clean.  Most people still pay even if we say N/C for spot removal.  Spot removal, we only offer this service for our clintel quite often at N/C as a service.  But people offer to pay anyway.  this is just my opinionGuitar

Posted By: PadMan
Date Posted: 22/April/2004 at 4:27pm

WE guarantee that they are either happy or they owe us nothing.

PERIOD!

-------------
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!

Posted By: Rotti123
Date Posted: 22/April/2004 at 4:38pm

Where I live I think people would really abuse a guarante like Doug's.  Maybe enough people would appreciate it to make up the difference but I know for sure some people would take advantage.

Date Posted: 22/April/2004 at 7:11pm
Like Ted would say it's a numbers game...some will some won't...just hope that you come out on top at the end of the month

Date Posted: 22/April/2004 at 7:44pm

You must be from a small town Rotti, were would that be.

I find in smaller towns everybody knows everybody and if one person feels that they have been wronged it could put a strain on your reputation.

Let me know if that is true. 

Date Posted: 22/April/2004 at 8:08pm
Adwa my town is so small both population signs are on the same pole. But things are changing we got 2 Tim Hortons,  Know that most people are out of a job they need someplace to hang out.  Just my opinionGuitar

Date Posted: 22/April/2004 at 8:19pm
That's funny Doug   I have lived in the city all my life, if there isn't a Timmy's every couple of blocks I wonder what the hell kind of neighbor hood I'm in.

Date Posted: 22/April/2004 at 11:51pm
I'd guarantee anything in a small town......it's not hard to know if they're lying in a small town...plus the truck would never have to leave my driveway...I could just run hose....lol

Date Posted: 23/April/2004 at 8:46am
 Small town in Northern NB.  Population is about 15,000.  There is about the same amount of people living in the rural areas around the city.  This is why I could not survive on a carpet cleaning only type business.   Maybe I am wrong about thinking people would abuse a satisfaction guarante.  I may try it and find out.

Date Posted: 23/April/2004 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Rotti123 Rotti123 wrote:

Small town in Northern NB.  Population is about 15,000.  There is about the same amount of people living in the rural areas around the city.  This is why I could not survive on a carpet cleaning only type business.   Maybe I am wrong about thinking people would abuse a satisfaction guarante.  I may try it and find out.
If you're doing good work why worry

Date Posted: 23/April/2004 at 11:08am
 I just don't trust people I guess.  I figure they will complain about the work just to get the job for free.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Date Posted: 23/April/2004 at 11:13am

It's never about the job that you do.....it's really about you...they can see it in your face and hear it in your voice weather or not you think, you did your best.....

If they believe that you did...there could be 100 spot or stains in the carpet...they'll still love you

Date Posted: 23/April/2004 at 12:42pm

People will try anything once. weather you clean them a second time is up to you. If they are satisified with your work you have nothing to worry about. Just my opinionGuitar

Date Posted: 23/April/2004 at 9:07pm
Who's ever satisfied with Cleaning.....sometimes I'm not satisfied either...what can you do but your best

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net