Print Page | Close Window

Water Claw Spotter

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
Forum Description: Having trouble getting that spot out? Problems with urine?
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=313
Printed Date: 26/April/2024 at 3:29pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Water Claw Spotter
Posted By: carpetologist
Subject: Water Claw Spotter
Date Posted: 22/April/2004 at 5:53pm

Yep, you have heard about it. You have been told about it.

Now here it is...

Water Claw Spotter

This makes you an absolute PRO at spotting. Believe me when I say it extracts off the main floor through the underpad, through the carpet backing and face fibers.

Out the first time everytime.

Deep down coffee and urine is gone, gone, gone! No other tool has its ability. The other thing that is gone is your profit if you don't own one and  have to return to reappearing spots over and over again.

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Replies:
Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 22/April/2004 at 7:05pm
how much Ted...and do you have any in stock???

Posted By: greg
Date Posted: 23/April/2004 at 12:46pm

i use the claw on urine, and it work great.

-------------
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.

Date Posted: 23/April/2004 at 5:35pm

Mr. Steamer

Spotting water claw $199.00 canadian funds

Yes we have them in stock

-------------

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 23/April/2004 at 8:57pm
Could have used it today.....I must pass by and pick one up

Posted By: Gerry
Date Posted: 26/April/2004 at 8:46am
I always have problem with water stain on carpets especialy in basement  where they have carpets .The cleaning method i used are the Host product (dry carpet Cleaning)and the Vonsschrader system (LMX) is there a easier way to remove a larger water stain.Thank You Gerry

-------------
Pilon&Sons Carpet and upholstery cleaning Host and Vonschreder

Date Posted: 26/April/2004 at 3:55pm

Gerry

Vonschrader and host are too dry a system to handle a brown and yellow water stain.  You will require a product called browning treatment to be sprayed over the stained area.

If this in itself does not work pad clean or steam clean the area over again with browning treatment only.

Have you called Host and Vonshrader, I would be interested in knowing how they suggest you handle these situations with this equipment for future enquirers.

-------------

Date Posted: 26/April/2004 at 3:56pm

Mr. Steamer

Just we do have the water claw spotter in stock and the price is $199.00 Canadian Funds.

-------------

Posted By: buffer
Date Posted: 15/May/2004 at 7:08pm
to use th spot lifter water claw is the area saturated then the water claw is applied to lift the spot out. or how do you guys do it .

-------------
rotovac

Posted By: rotovac
Date Posted: 25/May/2004 at 7:35am
bought a waterclaw and i think im going to like it knowing it will make life easier to get that spot out.

-------------
rotovac

Date Posted: 25/May/2004 at 5:04pm

Originally posted by buffer buffer wrote:

to use th spot lifter water claw is the area saturated then the water claw is applied to lift the spot out. or how do you guys do it .

Buffer you answered your own question. Yes its just that simple. Soak then extract. No other instrument can match it.

-------------

Date Posted: 25/May/2004 at 9:54pm

i bought the claw and tried it out for the first time and boy was i suprised

it did what it had done and got out the stain out ,unbeleiveable and it made spotting easier and guys and gals you want to make life easier try the claw you will not regreat it have a great day cause i had mineand the money just keeps rolling in . the website is http://www.waterclaw.com - www.waterclaw.com .

Posted By: Hugh
Date Posted: 09/June/2004 at 9:05am

Re: WATER CLAW

I can't $ay enough good things about this tool. I just added $160...yes $160 dollars to yesterday's job. I did a narrow walkway between the dining room to dayroom. Seemed like it was the cat's favorite peepee spot. I love pets more and more everyday. I soaked it with warm water to which I added a a little deodorizer...BAM...gone no more peepee spot or smell. She willingly paid me the extra $160.

Know you know,

Hugh

Date Posted: 09/June/2004 at 4:24pm
that sounds great...but what about the wood floor underneath...do you think you got the pee out of that too???

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 09/June/2004 at 4:47pm
Mr. Steamer:  Don't burst the boy's bubble with your negativity.  Or should I say don't pee on his parade.  As long as he feels good let him enjoy as it will be short lived?????Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 10/June/2004 at 9:46am
hey if the customer is happy and the spot is gone who cares it s only what the customer wants and if he or she wants the stain gone then so be it .

-------------
rotovac

Date Posted: 10/June/2004 at 1:25pm
Buffer, rotovav:  Do you also operate with more than one name??  Your ethics are above and beyond.  You make this industry what it is becoming congratulations.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 10/June/2004 at 1:47pm

doug...you shouldn't burst the mans bubble either.... it's all about making money...would you like to super size your fries and drink???....do you want encore???do you know how fast you where going????

all these things mean money...money makes the world go round... A real consumer would be here getting all the info they could so they wouldn't get ripped when they call in a service man

Date Posted: 10/June/2004 at 1:53pm
Mr. Steamer:  I unfortunately have to call a spade a spade.  I call it as I read it. Believe it or not!Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 10/June/2004 at 2:00pm

Doud it's the way of the world....no service person does good work now a days...  Even in my own house every service guy I get seems to be the village idiot... I try and know my stuff, so I'm not taken for a ride...

I also watch them like a hawk....only people that are doing wrongs hate to be watched

Date Posted: 10/June/2004 at 3:06pm
Mr. Steamer:  I have been called quite a few thing but never a Doud.  If is for these reasons it becomes sometimes impossible to explain and sell a product that works because some jacka** ripped them off previously.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 10/June/2004 at 4:49pm

Originally posted by buffer buffer wrote:

hey if the customer is happy and the spot is gone who cares it s only what the customer wants and if he or she wants the stain gone then so be it .

I agree, Yes provide the quick-fix and make a buck doing it if this is what the customer wants. But if you have a deeper knowledge of what their real problem is don't leave without giving them the deeper option. Don't look back down the road when the cancer reappears. That's bad publicity.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/June/2004 at 5:55pm

Oh well i guess we are all entitled to an opinion, yes i have to screen names cause i have two different ISP S my wife has msn and i have Walmart connect and hope this ends the confusion.

-------------
rotovac

Date Posted: 10/June/2004 at 5:58pm
And yes i do agree with you carpetologist.

-------------
rotovac

Date Posted: 14/June/2004 at 3:51pm

I have both the water claw spotlifter and the restoration tool water claw they do not have a serial # on them what happens if they get stolen?

just a thought?

Also what can i put on a coffee stain and lifit it out with the spot lifter?

-------------
rotovac

Date Posted: 14/June/2004 at 5:58pm

Rotovac

Good to see you are happy with the Water Claw family. They are awesome. But, on the last traces of coffee, tea, or wine spray with Vanish or HelpMate and walk-away.

Scratch on your own serial #. Because when your competition reads this they will surely steal it from you.

-------------

Date Posted: 14/June/2004 at 7:09pm

carpetologist

thanks for the tip i guess stain magic will do and some people just like their coffee dark so we will see how that goes talk to you later.

buffer

-------------
rotovac

Date Posted: 14/July/2004 at 6:32pm
got some doggie due on the carpet (crap) and it left stains from the prior occupant what is the best way to get rid of those nasty brown spots i think it was  doggie diarriea any suggestions?

-------------
rotovac

Date Posted: 15/July/2004 at 1:19pm

If these stains are from a prior occupant most likely the kitchen sink & all has probably been sprayed and rubbed on it. The rule of thumb on spots & stains that originate from a body (human or animal) should be treated with an alkaline solution usually ammoniated. These products are called protein solutions or maybe blood out etc. But don't confuse color damage with spots. If the original color is gone you need a dye kit.

-------------

Date Posted: 16/July/2004 at 8:25am
 Thanks for the info carpetologist.

-------------
rotovac

Date Posted: 20/July/2004 at 4:15pm
We are back into stock with Water Claw Spotters. Come in and pick one up today and impress yourself that the spots you remove will not be returning.

-------------

Date Posted: 05/August/2004 at 6:36am
Hey ted... what kind  of spots can the claw remove?????  is it good on ink??? or pick popsicle or coolaid??? is there any thing for filtration lines??

Date Posted: 05/August/2004 at 6:12pm

Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Hey ted... what kind  of spots can the claw remove?????  is it good on ink??? or pick popsicle or coolaid??? is there any thing for filtration lines??

A good thing for filtration is a knife.  Restretch the carpet usually about an inch is enough. Scrubbing along the walls is a pain and usuallu the carpet is kind of fragile there.  I have tried many cleaners some work some are a complete waste of time.  If you time is worth nothing work at the lines.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 05/August/2004 at 6:23pm

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Restretch the carpet usually about an inch is enough. Scrubbing along the walls is a pain and usuallu the carpet is kind of fragile there.  I have tried many cleaners some work some are a complete waste of time.  If you time is worth nothing work at the lines.Guitar
now restrectch is a great idea....why didn't I think of that damn..... I'll sell that from now on...

my guy does it for 110 bucks a room....is that a reasonable rate???

Date Posted: 06/August/2004 at 2:32pm
Mr. Steamer:  I think $110. is not a resonable rate per room.  But if he gets it more power to him.  Unless things have change from when I used to do inspections in the GTA  the repair and reinstallation man is the one who should be busy, because I never inspected too much work installers had done.  Just work by some carpet layers??????????????Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 06/August/2004 at 5:30pm
Yep he gets it...whats the average rate???

Date Posted: 07/August/2004 at 3:36pm

We sell a product from Esteam especially for filtration lines. It's called Olefin Prespray. We also sell a product called Yukon Gold. Basically filtration marks are caused by trapped oil hydrocarbons. The product needed is usually high is solvency. But mechanical action is usually needed. It's a lot of work and should be an extra charge.

The claw is good for litfing anything that has penetrated deep. Although Ink and Kook Aid usually require dye and mild bleaches.

P.S.
Steamer, Have you tried soap & water?

-------------

Date Posted: 08/August/2004 at 1:16pm
Ted:  I have had absolutly no results using olefin prespray on filtration lines.  As a matter of fact I personally think olefin prespray is a waste of money for any cleaning of carpets.  Soap and water probably works better.  But that is just my experience.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: Suction
Date Posted: 09/August/2004 at 11:01am
black marks around the edge can't come out??????The things you learn

Posted By: fastone1979
Date Posted: 28/November/2004 at 8:54pm
hey guys I install carpet professionaly.  The correct way to charge for a restrech is by the number of yards you  are restreching.  if the room is 12x12 then charge them for 16 yards at whatever rate you want I get 4.50 a yard.   Or somtimes if its a good customer I'll do it for say 30-50 bucks.  Damm  I cant wait to start my cleaning business!

-------------
every job is a self portrait of yourself! So autograph it with quality!

Posted By: danmarck
Date Posted: 28/November/2004 at 11:59pm
Filter Out from Prochem ...... First explain how filtration lines occur to the
customer and charge extra for your time. Many will opt to not spend the
extra.

" To explain in advance is to educate, to explain after is to make excuses"

Filter Out also works on Graphite filings under the Rocking/recliners

-------------
Here to help you grow your business!

Date Posted: 29/November/2004 at 12:05am
As far as Pet urine......OSR from Pro's Choice has worked flawless for us.
Up to this past year I was unable to find anything that was all that great.

OSR and the water Claw work excellent.

The water claw is only a tool, but it gives you the opportunity to saturate
a given area allow the chemical to dwell and do it's thing and be able to
draw moisture through deeper layers , many times all the way down to
the subsurface. concrete or wood or whatever.

-------------

Date Posted: 29/November/2004 at 10:17pm
Filter out doesn't work...

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 29/November/2004 at 10:28pm
Filter out didn't work for me either.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 29/November/2004 at 10:30pm
danmark:  How do you saturate say a area about 4 X 6 and know you were successful?  claw or no claw?  I am not convinced.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 29/November/2004 at 11:04pm
I don't saturate an area 4X6 . I first explain to the customer that as long
as you still have the pet we can not guarantee any results.

I then explain that , " the extreme in a urine contamination case is that
the carpet is discarded, the floor is treated & sealed and a new or
remnant carpet installed. ( No I don't want to do That is always the
response)

"So the best that we can do for you mam when contamination occurs is to
locate , as best we can where the pet has urinated by using a special light
that flouresses the urine spots. Once we locate where the urine has gone
in to the carpet , we can saturate that area with a product that helps
breaks down the bacteria and stain.(PRO"S CHOICE OSR) After it dwells for
a while we extract it out and rinse it .

"As you may know Mam or sir , the spot on top of the carpet can be the
size of a quarter and the spot below the carpet can be the size of a
basketball so there is no way of guaranteeing that we are going to get it
all ..But it should be a good improvement. The cost is $75.00 per hour for
the time spent on the contamination. Usually we can do most rooms in 1/
2 to 1 hour. I'll know more once we start the process.

Do you wish us to proceeds?

Doug and Mr. Steamer what is your alternative for Filtration lines and or
urine contamination. There is nothing 100% in these situations. Filter out
is the best I have found to date . If you are willing to share your solution
to the above situation , please do , it will be appreciated

Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: 30/November/2004 at 7:57am
danmark:  Is there any health issues with the pro's choice that is left in the carpet?  Is there an off gassing affect while so much is left there? What about residue left on the spot?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 30/November/2004 at 8:52am
Doug,

I draw as much out of the carpet as possible with the water claw then I
rinse the spots and area thoroughly if residue is left under the carpet I
doubt we have any health issues. Remember what Health issue we had
prior to starting the process. The carpet was contaminated with Urine.

A question such as this would be better answered by the chemist at
pro's choice.

Again , What is your alternative if you would share your way with the rest
of us so we can all improve.

Thanks in advance

-------------

Date Posted: 30/November/2004 at 2:56pm
danmark:  If the carpet is contamimated what about the underpad and floor?  The area of underpad  contamination is probably 3 or 4 times greater than the carpet.  If I was to find several areas that I could locate because the animal male or female has alot to do with and where the contamination is located. I unfortunately call a spade a spade and don't bs the client into thinking I can squirt and suck the problems away.  You maybe making a slight difference but not enough in my books to pay you for. All this topical application crap  is just chemical companies bs making you believe that you are making a difference. I believe I read someplace that a medium sized dog can leave about 50 or so gallons of urine in a year.  Now if the dog has gone on that spot say 10 or 20 times.  You tell me that you are going to suck that threw the scrim on the carpet.  If you can't blow threw it you can't dry it.  Leaving you chemical to do nothing but mask the odour and maybe over time have some affect on it.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 30/November/2004 at 8:20pm

doug,

I am almost sick of saying the word Proxi myself. But had a customer say it removed filtration lines for him.

-------------

Date Posted: 30/November/2004 at 8:42pm
Ted:  I have proxy. Have not had any filtration lines.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 30/November/2004 at 9:12pm
First of all Doug, I am not BS'ing anyone I am describing how I handle the
urine contamination at this time until you are willing to post your better
method so we all can learn a better way. (So far no positive answers.)

If you will go back and review my explanation to the customer.

This is all about alternatives. The customer is told of the only surefire
way of getting rid of the contamination.( removal / replacement and clean
disinfect and reseal the floor etc. ....they are not willing to go that route.

We then offer them the option to locate each urine spot with a black light
treat the urine spot not only the quarter size spot on top but by finding
out how big the dog is I saturate an area about 4to5 times the size of the
spot on top. this takes into account that the pad spot below is always
bigger than the top spot.

We saturate to reach as far down as the urine. I would never ever saturate
a carpet unless I knew positively that I can remove the moisture as far
down as I am letting it get. If you have never used a Water Claw or OSR I
recommend checking it out. It does draw the moisture from deep into the
bottom layers.

If you are only willing to bash someone when they explain a newer
method that works for them . SO BE IT.
No one said you had to use this method. You act as if we are shoving a
method down your throat I'm not.

I am only explaining what works for me and I feel I am very upfront with
the customer. reread my previous post.

If you have a better method Please share it with all of us so we can all
learn how to properly handle urine contamination. Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: 30/November/2004 at 10:37pm
danmark: Kool your jets. You can handle urine how ever you like.  I am saying I would not and will not and do not attempt to explain how I can attempt to rectify a problem I can't see.  You do what works for you.  I am not bashing anyone.  I am as I have stated on other boards not in agreement on how urine decontamination is carried out. You notice I don't call it removal as you are not removing it you are attempting  to neutralize it with chemicals and water.  You carry on however you like as this is the reccognized way of the industry.  I just don't happen to agree with it.  So what does that make me? Dumb, stupid, you tell me.  Unlike some I still have a mind of my and I am not affraid to dissagree with the powers that be.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 01/December/2004 at 12:15am
well said doug...I guess no baaa baaa for you

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 01/December/2004 at 12:33am
Doug,

I can tell by your other posts you are neither dumb nor stupid just
because you disagree with " the recognized way of the industry " as you
so put it . You have EVERY RIGHT to express your views. Thats how we
learn and change. Post AWAY . But there is a difference between
destructive criticism and constructive criticism. you offered no better
method or ideas of improvement just criticism.

and " I did take offense to the INSINUATION that I BS my customers." look
back at the post I don't think any of what i did was other than " the
recognized way of the industry " as you put it.

I explain to the customer my procedure, what to expect and what not to
expect, tell them the cost, ask their permission to proceed and try to
outperform their expectations can you ask for a much more professional
way to handle urine contamination issues.

I along with many other observers on this site perhaps would like to
learn how exactly you handle a urine contamination job in a more
professional manner. Not everyone has to do everything alike. Here is
your chance.... We are here to learn . Me included.

I never give my customers false expectations. I try to undersell and
outperform, then everyones happy.

Are there others out there that are willing to share their methods with us .
it can't be that BAD, or can it ? BE STRONG!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 01/December/2004 at 12:48am
Doug, my jets are now cool ...Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: 02/December/2004 at 8:53am
danmark:  I have no secrets regarding urine.  Just common sence. Urine contamination is a field all it's own.  We wear saftey equipment because of tack strips and other contanination.  I have had claims where you could put a butter knife down threw  a hard wood floor and underneath the floor joists were rotten for the first couple of inches.  The previous owners put new carpet over the hardwood floor to hid the unforseen.  Every job is a whole new ball game and I treat them that way.  This is probably not want you wanted to read but I am not an instructor just a carpet cleaner and I would not want to lead anyone down the wrong path.  Everyone has a method and mine is probably not the recconized one.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 02/December/2004 at 5:57pm
From Doug
"This is probably not want you wanted to read but I am not an instructor
just a carpet cleaner and I would not want to lead anyone down the wrong
path."

Doug, give me a break, This site, as all sites, should be used to exchange
ideas and learn . That learning process is stifled when a person shares his
or her methods and successes ( or Failures) with others and is lambasted
by someone who criticizes the method, but is not willing to offer anything
better in it's place.

Why do you think there are so many " watchers" on this site . They are
probably afraid to speak up in fear of having to go through the same
bull-crap that I did, just to share an " INDUSTRY ACCEPTED METHOD"
with the board.

for 20 plus years I was a little frustrated with the feeling that I was not
able to accomplish a urine decontamination with the same quality
standards as the rest of my work. So I kept my mind open to new ideas,
read a lot of articles and tried to learn from the experiences of others by
attending seminars on Oder issues.

For the past three years I have used the OSR and the Water claw. I still feel
at times that it is not 100% . and we all know there isn't 100% when
dealing with urine, short of ripping it out and starting over. So what is
the next best thing. To me, it is trying to learn what others are having
success with, and being open to try things that others have said "works".

Explain the limitations to your customer, make sure they understand that
it is contamination and that you can't just "deodorize it " . Explain your
method and your pricing , Get permission to proceed and " Get R Done".

Lesson : Don't criticize a post unless you are willing to share a better
method of your own. It's in sharing that we all learn and PROSPER!!!!

Doug, If you haven't had a chance to see a water claw in use maybe Ted
can arrange a Demo. Like any tool it has it's place. After using one for a
while I think you will realize it helps in getting some of those spills up
that used to wick... like pop and coffee juices etc . Good Luck !

-------------

Date Posted: 02/December/2004 at 8:01pm
some secrets best left untold.... Everyone has to have a trade mark... we can't share everything

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 02/December/2004 at 9:26pm

Danmarck,

I think doug owns a Water Claw but I will mail him a video tomorrow.

Yes the Water Claw amazes me.

-------------

Date Posted: 02/December/2004 at 10:48pm
All I use is common sence.  Unfortunately in some cases that may be against the law.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 02/December/2004 at 11:38pm
danmark:  Don't critize. Who the hell are you talking to here.  Are you some kind of saviour or what?  You  give people a false sence of security.  You contaminate their indoor enviorment with chemicals which may or may not  be harmful to them. Do you get an authirization to subject these people to your chemicals? Do you explain the pros and cons of your chemicals to these people?  Oh I forgot the water claw that is your secret weapon of mass contamination.  The same people you lead to believe you have solved all the carpet problems can live a longer life.  The next day they probably go to a faith healer get hit on the forehead, cleanse their bodies of all  diseases, now everything is ok. I wonder if the faith healer uses a water claw.  Just for those hard to extract virusrs?Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 03/December/2004 at 2:50am
Doug,

Do you use chemicals to help your customers with their pet urine
problems?? Answer your own question ....Do you get authorization to use
chemicals on the carpets you clean? give me a break.

Do not most customers assume that something other than water is used
by most cleaning companies to clean there carpet?

They wash their clothes with detergents , they shampoo their hair with
chemicals , they wash their dishes etc. etc. What is your point. The
customer is given the option of having the carpet torn out or use
chemicals to help neutralize the situation, it's their choice. Again I do not
proceed until I have informed the customer of what procedures I will take
to help remedy the situation and get their approval of the process.

I make no guarantees. I tell them upfront as stated in the previous posts
that you can not possible eliminate the total urine problem from the top.
( where is the false sense of security you refer to .) I am not promising
anything other than I will do my best to carry out the procedures that I
explained to them . They agree to these procedures. They have every
right to ask for M.S.D.S. sheets if they are at all concerned about the
chemical I use. My M.S.D.S. Sheets are available in the van to any
customer for the asking.

Doug , Do you not use chemicals in your cleaning process??

As far as the rest of your post. I haven't a clue as to what you are
trying to say. Anybody else here understand.... ?

-------------

Date Posted: 03/December/2004 at 8:06am
danamrk:  I am going to bring closure to this as you have you way and I have mine.  Mine is not to mask but to physically remove any Clapcontamination peroid.  So if your happy and you know it clap your handsGuitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 03/December/2004 at 8:51am

JavaScript:AddSmileyIcon('[=D%3E]'

Thanks Doug,

Not one customer in 23 years has ever asked me to remove the carpet
because of urine.

For most, it is just to expense an option. Almost all the time they refuse
to get rid of the pet ( that caused the problem ) and know the problem
may reoccur. I try to offer options.

We agree to disagree , Doug . JavaScript:AddSmileyIcon('')
Thanks for the posts.    

-------------

Date Posted: 03/December/2004 at 10:58am
danmark:  You have been around alot longer than I. It would certainly be boreing if everyone agreed on everything.  I sometimes dissagree just to keep the post going.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 03/December/2004 at 1:27pm
Customers don't care...they say just get it as clean as you can...

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 03/December/2004 at 6:18pm

Customers don't care...they say just get it as clean as you can...

Mr. Steamer:  I guess my customers are not as easy going as yours.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 03/December/2004 at 6:39pm

no I tell them the truth....sometimes I'll even pull up the carpet to show them...

some don't want to spend any extra money...they rather live in the piss and shi t

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 03/December/2004 at 10:16pm
Mr. Steamer: That I can believe.Guitar

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: hardworkers
Date Posted: 27/October/2005 at 7:50pm

old post

What is filtration lines?

-------------
do it right once

Posted By: spruce
Date Posted: 28/October/2005 at 12:05am
http://www.baneclene.com/catalog/soilfiltration.html - http://www.baneclene.com/catalog/soilfiltration.html  I think this will help

-------------
A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood

Posted By: hardworkers
Date Posted: 28/October/2005 at 7:39pm

Oh, yeah thats it.

I have a client with that problem. She will be my first to tackle on my new business.

you know I have bane-clene catalog and don't recall that situation but is has a lot of info. Thanks!

-------------
do it right once

Posted By: Paul Moss
Date Posted: 12/February/2006 at 3:35pm
This tool is also very good for lifting back the carpet yarn after indentations from furniture ( some times)

-------------
Paul Moss MBISCc

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net