Print Page | Close Window

Thank You letter for new customers.

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
Forum Description: How do you successfully promote your business? Offer and receive advertising tips
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4750
Printed Date: 28/April/2024 at 7:42pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Thank You letter for new customers.
Posted By: trole4us
Subject: Thank You letter for new customers.
Date Posted: 16/February/2008 at 9:46pm
Hi, im trying to work on "Thank You" letter for my new customers, that i will mail out after every job.

im not that good in writeing letters and stuff like that,
there is anyone who can help me with some idea or give me a copy of his "Thank You" letter.

Thanks,
Tal.
Smile

Replies:
Posted By: danmarck82
Date Posted: 17/February/2008 at 1:10am
This is what prints at the bottom of each of my invoices ...But I think it would be good as a stand alone Thank You ...

Thank You!
Word of mouth is important to the growth of our
business. If you were satisfied with our services, please
tell a friend. Please contact us immediately if you are not
satisfied for any reason. We will do whatever we can to
answer any questions or to correct any problems.

Posted By: trole4us
Date Posted: 17/February/2008 at 8:37am
Thank you,
i like the idea... and i will use it.

there is anyone else with more ideas?

Thanks.
Tal.
Thumbs%20Up

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 17/February/2008 at 9:27am
just write a professional thank you... it doesn't have to be long.  your contact data base most likely will have some templates..  I use ACT by sage , here is one of there templates... nice and simple.  I fill in the blanks and do a mail merge.

February 17, 2008

<Contact>

<Company>

<Business Line 1>

<Business Line 2>

<Business City>, <Business State> <Business Postal Code>

Dear <Salutation>:

I wanted to write and thank you again for choosing <MY:Company> for your [your industry or service] needs. It’s working with people like you that make this business worthwhile.

We work hard to ensure your satisfaction and value the trust you have placed in our company. 

I wish you success and hope that <MY:Company> can service your [your industry or service] needs in the future.

Sincerely,

<MY:Contact>

<MY:Title>

<MY:Company>

Posted By: Soil Lint Green
Date Posted: 17/February/2008 at 12:36pm
Thank you for supporting small business in choosing me to service your cleaning needs.  I thank you and more importantly my family thanks you.  If you were pleased with what I did for you, could you mention it to a neighbor, family member or friend?  It is the trusted word of nice people like yourself that has kept my family fed.  I have included a few business cards that you can give away if you like.

Best wishes from my family to yours,

(just a thought and meant to show how grateful and humble you are for the honor of being chosen by them over the big corporate firms)

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 17/February/2008 at 4:58pm
it's better to look corporate with a personal touch...

than

to look mom and pop trying to act corporate

IMO

Posted By: danmarck82
Date Posted: 18/February/2008 at 4:30pm
Good advice from both

Posted By: B Rice
Date Posted: 18/February/2008 at 7:36pm
Thanks for the template...I am in the middle of trying the same thing. I was going to include a magnet and a survey with a stamped and adressed envolope to mail back the survey. How does that sound???

P.S. I was just going to leave it all after I finished each job???

-------------
http://www.PanhandleFloorCare.com - http://www.PanhandleFloorCare.com
http://www.Pensacola-Carpet-Cleaning.com - http://www.Pensacola-Carpet-Cleaning.com

Posted By: GreenClean
Date Posted: 01/June/2008 at 2:03pm
We include referral coupons in any mailing to our existing customers.  Write your customer's name on the back of the coupons and tell them you will give them $20 off, as a referral credit, on their next cleaning service with you if a new customer redeems one of the coupons.  Not only does it help to retain new customers, but it also helps to ensure your existing customer will call you next time since they have these "referral credits." 

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 03/June/2008 at 10:21pm
GreenClean...............that sounds like something Steamer would do........are you related

Nightrider

Posted By: GreenClean
Date Posted: 04/June/2008 at 9:58pm

Possibly...I never really knew my father, so I'm not ruling anyone out (except those younger than me of course) until the paternity tests come back....Cry 

-------------
Live Green. Live Clean. Live Healthy.

Posted By: duckcountry
Date Posted: 05/June/2008 at 2:31pm
Add to the bottom of every invoice:

For complaints of any kind ask for Luigi or Don Leon.  They will assist you in your problems with perception by taking you for long drives in the country to help refresh your memory of how we cleaned the blood from your carpet after that unfortunate incident.  Or if you like entering a room at your current height, Don't Worry About It!  Family Takes Care Of Family.

Rename your company Godfathers Cleanup Service.  Helps to send guys in black suits to do your selling door to door.  Selling carpet protection takes on a whole new meaning. 

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Posted By: Cenmar
Date Posted: 10/July/2008 at 10:40pm
I always offer a $25 referral credit too. I would say I get 4 to 5 more jobs a month that way.

Posted By: duckcountry
Date Posted: 11/July/2008 at 2:28pm
Gee Cenmar, tell us more about your carpet cleaning company.  What methods do you use, where do you operate, how long have you been cleaning?

What did you say was the name of your company?  Can we check out the website?

You don't mind us asking, right?

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Posted By: Slacks
Date Posted: 14/August/2008 at 9:39pm

Dear Mrs.

We wanted to take a moment to thank you.  (our name) cleaned your  carpets a few days ago and we were delighted to be of service.

As you probably know, cleaning your carpets every 6 to 12 months not only keeps them looking like new, but can double your carpet’s life by removing hidden soil and grit before fiber damage occurs.  As an additional service, we will be sending you maintenance reminder post cards at six-month intervals.

Another advantage of regularly scheduled cleanings is improved indoor air quality.  Carpets are traps for all kinds of air pollutants.  Not only do we track in dirt from outside, we also track in tar, chemicals, smoke, car exhaust and all other outdoor pollutants.  Because indoor air is seldom completely exchanged with a fresh supply, it can be more polluted than outdoor air.

Regular carpet cleaning helps keep your indoor air healthy.  Now that your carpets are clean they’ll last longer, and you’ve improved your family’s environment too!

Thank you again for choosing (American%20Flagour Name) as your carpet cleaning company. If you have any questions about the work we did, or are not 100% satisfied, please call us immediately.

Best wishes,

The Staff of

Posted By: KingCarpetClean
Date Posted: 16/August/2023 at 9:25pm
Here's a thank you letter I've been using successfully for years....I even have customers reaching out and thanking me.

Dear [Customer's Name],

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. On behalf of [Your Company Name], I would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for choosing us as your trusted partner for professional carpet cleaning services. It is our privilege to welcome you to our growing family of satisfied customers.

At [Your Company Name], we understand the importance of creating a clean and healthy environment within your home or business premises. We are committed to providing top-notch carpet cleaning solutions that not only restore the appearance of your carpets but also contribute to the overall well-being of your living or working space.

Our team of experienced professionals takes great pride in utilizing industry-leading techniques and eco-friendly products to deliver results that exceed your expectations. We believe in providing personalized services tailored to your specific needs, and your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.

As a new customer, please know that we highly value your trust and confidence in our services. We are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of excellence in every aspect of our work and are committed to building a long-lasting partnership with you.

Should you ever have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Your input is invaluable to us as we continuously strive to improve and enhance the quality of our services.

Once again, thank you for choosing [Your Company Name] for your carpet cleaning needs. We look forward to serving you and ensuring that your carpets remain clean, fresh, and inviting.

Warm regards,

[Your Handwritten Signature]

Best Regards,
KingCarpetClean Thumbs Up

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net