Print Page | Close Window

High Power Portable VS Truckmount Operating costs.

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Carpet Cleaners Hangout
Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4898
Printed Date: 18/May/2024 at 11:52pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: High Power Portable VS Truckmount Operating costs.
Posted By: Superglide Ken
Subject: High Power Portable VS Truckmount Operating costs.
Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 4:12pm
RE: Portables or Truckmount
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does $4/gallon actually cost you on a unit that is being used even 5 hours per day, 25 days per month(industry average)?

If you have a unit that burns 2 gal/hr(many do) for 5 hrs per day, the math looks like this:

5 hrs @$4/gal X 2 gal/hr = $40/day X 25 days/mo = $1000/month

Don't forget that the vehicle you drive could be using almost as much gas as this, depending how far you drive to do your jobs. So some of you will be burning $2000 worth of gas in total. Some less, some more.

Rather than have to pay that much money to fuel a gas powered machine, why not switch to an electric powered one that will let you save that money? Gas is not going to stop at $4 either. When it gets to $8/gal your TM costs go to $2000/mo and your total cost for TM and vehicle go to $4000/month. Think you can handle $4000/month in your expense colume just for gas every month? I think you know that many will not. Try passing on that cost to your customers, and they will do without your services.

There is an economical alternative out there. Our Ultima Electric TM costs only $4995 to purchase and is the strongest electric TM in the world. It has 4 3 stage vacuum motors in it, and comes equipped with APO and fill capabilities built in. When you need to use it as a portable machine where TMs can't go, you wheel it out of your van into the building or house and run it there. It then becomes the most powerful portable machine in the world. And you save the $1000/month in gas you may be burning now, and the even greater amount you will be burning in the future until you make the switch.

This machine will be featured at connections this year, so you need to get to that show to see it in action. As gas moves towards $12/gal in the years ahead, this is going to be THE MACHINE to have in this industry. The sooner you see that, the sooner you start saving $1000 or more per month.

In this world, it is eat or be eaten. Which do YOU want to be?

Replies:
Posted By: Mr. Slide
Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 5:58pm
There is also Drugs, or Rehab, Ken please choose Rehab!Big%20smile 

-------------
http://qcsliders.com - http://qcsliders.com
!!!Check this out!!!
Put a Slide Not a Glide on your Wand, and do a better job!

Posted By: FriendlyHammer
Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 10:06pm
The thing Kenny isn't telling anyone is that he has the weakest waterlift on the market. What next, a porty with a 400 gal solution tank and a 10 gal recovery tank?

Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by FriendlyHammer FriendlyHammer wrote:

The thing Kenny isn't telling anyone is that he has the weakest waterlift on the market. What next, a porty with a 400 gal solution tank and a 10 gal recovery tank?

Right. The Ultima pulls 160" waterlift.

Another well known "high cfm" machine that Friendly touts on this board only does 117". Guess his defination of what is weak is different from mine.

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 10:18pm

With 4 vacuums in parallel as described on your site?  Bull! There isn't a A-L 3stage vacuum that pulls that much. You are such a dishonest POS, Kenny. 

As usual, you've already contradicted what you've said about your machine.

Just waiting for the lies to stop, Barfbag.

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 10:33pm
If that TM is making $100hr then who cares..? LOL

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 10:34pm

Oh my, Kenny caught in a lieShocked

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 10:36pm
He's one sick POS. Sorry, but it's that kind of person that I have no tolerance for.

Date Posted: 15/March/2008 at 10:42pm
Ken.. I have in my Van next to my TM a R e c o i l..The most powerful porty in the land..Big%20smile  I am very versatile.. Or the Recoil can be loaded in a more economical vehicle if gas went up to 12 bucks.. LOL 

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 1:46am
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

I have not been caught in anything of the kind. This unit will pull 160"WL. Can I help it if Friendly's knowledge about what some 3 stage vacuums can do is so dismal? Come to Connections to see this. I will have both a lift guage and an anemometer there to show to all that want to see.

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 1:48am
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Ken.. I have in my Van next to my TM a R e c o i l..The most powerful porty in the land..Big%20smile  I am very versatile.. Or the Recoil can be loaded in a more economical vehicle if gas went up to 12 bucks.. LOL 

John, you will not have the most powerful porty in the land till you own a Titan. Everything else is at best, second best!

-------------

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

I have not been caught in anything of the kind. This unit will pull 160"WL. Can I help it if Friendly's knowledge about what some 3 stage vacuums can do is so dismal? Come to Connections to see this. I will have both a lift guage and an anemometer there to show to all that want to see.

Kenny is most certainly caught in a lie. He's comparing one configuration with another and pretending it's the same one.

Kenny, put on your site that the machine has 400 cfm at the same time it has 160 waterlift on standard 115v North American electricity. I dare you, you POS.

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 2:17am
You cannot get maximum cfm and maximum lift at the SAME time, as you well know. It's one or the other, but not both.However, I will tell you this machine generates almost 2000 air watts of power, and that is higher than any other portable can do by a wide margin.

-------------

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 2:53am

You cannot get maximum cfm and maximum lift at the SAME time, as you well know. 

Then don't claim otherwise, you worthless pile of vomit. If you say that your machine has 400 cfm, then don't claim it has that waterlift. You are one sick individual, Kenny.

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 2:57am
NukeWarning! NukeWarning! For those of you unfamiliar with KleenKuip forums, this is a Code Red Kenny Harris BS Alert. This alert is a public service to notify you of the non-stop lies of Kenny Harris.

I have not been caught in anything of the kind. This unit will pull 160"WL. Can I help it if Friendly's knowledge about what some 3 stage vacuums can do is so dismal?  

So I'm wrong, huh?

Originally posted by SuperLiarKenny SuperLiarKenny wrote:

You cannot get maximum cfm and maximum lift at the SAME time, as you well know.

So I'm right, huh?  LOL

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 7:59am
Nope.

-------------

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 10:44am
BustedLOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 12:27pm

John, you will not have the most powerful porty in the land till you own a Titan. Everything else is at best, second best!

WHAT..? lol.. LOL Explain why.. With 3/3 high perf 116765-13's and can add another real quick.. In parallell.. On second thought take out one vac and not bother with running the  generator.. Just as well run on Electrify ..

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 5:50pm
Right. None of the other engineers could figure it out, but you didLOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 6:33pm
  LOL

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 7:23pm
NukeWarning! NukeWarning! For those of you unfamiliar with KleenKuip forums, this is a Code Red Kenny Harris BS Alert. This alert is a public service to notify you of the non-stop lies of Kenny Harris.

WHAT..? lol.. LOL Explain why.. With 3/3 high perf 116765-13's and can add another real quick.. In parallell.. On second thought take out one vac and not bother with running the  generator.. Just as well run on Electrify ..

John, the reason that you still have only the 2nd best machine, even though you have 3 stage vacs in it now, is your machine requires either 3 cords or a generator to run it.

The Titan 300HV will run on 2 cords only. It has been engineered by me to be more efficient in it's power usage, so that 3rd cord is not required, and that makes ALL the difference.

What Kenny isn't telling you is that he's using a Sniper extractor and modifying it. The joke is on Kenny because the entire Sniper line is engineered around a single stack system, so it has a tiny 1.5 inch inlet outside the tank, and a tiny 1.5 vac tubing inside. The best thing anyone can have is a 2" system, so John has the best machine. John can add up to 2 more vac boosters with without over-tapping the potential of the system. All the power of John's machine gets delivered right to the wand head.

Oh, and here's the joke of a waterlift on Kenny's aMaziNg machine, quoted directly from his site.
Quote 110" Lift
     LOL

Date Posted: 16/March/2008 at 11:47pm
Care to check again? LOL

Titan-400HV Super Portable:

0 to 450 psi Pump
4- high performance 2 stage vacuum motors in parallel
Dual 50'- 12/3 UL rated power cables
120 lbs(19"X30"X48" in size)
12" Stair Climbing wheels
Waist high switches
5" heavy duty casters
Integrated molded hinges and handles
Quick Change motors
Durable poly-molded housings
12 gallon tanks
440 total cfm output. 140" Lift
Superglide Dual jet SS Wand & Glide/ 50' vac(2") & solution hose is optional.
1 year warantee included

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 12:39am
By next week my custys won't be able to afford the hydro to run that thing and I certainly won't be able to afford the gas for the generator. Guess you're outta luckWacko

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 1:35am

Care to check again? LOL

Look that that, he stats changed again. Who could have seen that coming!  LOL

Same old story.

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 1:37am

By next week my custys won't be able to afford the hydro to run that thing and I certainly won't be able to afford the gas for the generator. Guess you're outta luckWacko

We better listen to Kenny and save our money. There will only be bugs to eat in the future, and they won't be cheap either.

Posted By: bryan
Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:26am
Ken you are still going to have gas getting to the job so your main extra gas that you are burning is at the customers house.  Using your numbers you use about 2 gallons an hour.  My average job is 1.5 hours at $4 a gallon I'm looking at $12 in gas to do that job.  Where with a porty would take me two more more hours to do.  Follow me here if I work 8 hours of cleaning time I would be looking at 4 jobs with a porty, or 5.3 jobs with a TM (8/1.5=5.33) .  So lets round down to five and give me a longer lunch.  Lets say you average job is around $150. 
Total income with a portable is 4x150=600, and a TM 5x150=750.  Now I have to take the cost of gas out we said $12 a job 12x5=60.  So now take 750-60=690 a profit of 90 per day at 20 days a month $1800 at the end of the month.  We now have to look at chemicals you will need to use more chemicals to get the same or close results with a portable, do to the extra heat and power of a TM.  The $12 a job is more like $10 a job, you don't think you can roll this price on to you customers.   I don't know about other cleaners but I know I can sell my TM more then a portable.  Where I live about 25% of the time a customer won't let you in if they see they are getting a portable. Factor this in and the TM is looking a lot better.  Thats another thing I didn't mention with the average job price.  I was saying you will get the same money with a portable  as a TM, slim chance where I live, so the cost of $10 a job is non existent.  For you information you can get an electric TM that uses 2 20 amp circuits that has a lot more power then any portable(Bane-Clene) they cost around 10K.

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:31am
Ken if gas is around $12 a gallon food is also going to be very high which is bad for all cleaners.  The average person will not have the luxury of cleaning there carpet and RugDoctors sales will go though the roof.  My truck would cost me $528, and its diesel so probably more to fill up ouch.  Going to have to make bio-diesel for .74 cents a gallon, and get a diesel van and TM.  

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:36am
Over-priced, underpowered equipment that works on 1 cord.Rationing is coming to the USA next year, so getting enough gas to run the TM is not going to be there. In that situation, having the best ortable or electric TM is going to be the only thing the customer can get. No resistance then.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:45am
Originally posted by bryan bryan wrote:

Ken if gas is around $12 a gallon food is also going to be very high which is bad for all cleaners.  The average person will not have the luxury of cleaning there carpet and RugDoctors sales will go though the roof.  My truck would cost me $528, and its diesel so probably more to fill up ouch.  Going to have to make bio-diesel for .74 cents a gallon, and get a diesel van and TM.  

Nope. Smart carpet cleaners will be switching to air powered vans that will be for sale in the USA next year. Run your van for hundreds of miles on $2 worth of air.Combine that with no fuel expenses of electric operation and you have a very low cost operation that lets you stay in cleaning when most of your competitors go out of business.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:49am
Usually rationing is limited to customer and not business.  Most business for example that use water don't have the restrictions that home owners have when in a drought seasons.  

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:53am
Air powered car's? Where did you find that? I would be afraid of someone hitting me in that, I guess when you pick the color of you car you are also picking the color of you coffin.  I will pay for the gas and be in a safer car(life is worth more then money).  That looks like it is made out of plastic, if that is even a real car.

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 3:00am
Kenny's understanding of the air car is wrong. It probably won't be released in the US or Europe for a while. Nonetheless, I think they can make it just as safe as any other car.

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 3:03am
Those Vans are not plastic, but steel. They are operating in Europe now, and are safer than current American made vehicles Bryan.

As for rationing, it will apply to business as well as non-business. In the Depression that is coming, America's dollar is worthless outside of North America, because the country is bankrupt. The Arabs will not sell America oil.Supply falls down to what USA can produce(5 mb/d and Canada will sell to the USA(3 mb/d). That is 8 mb/d in total compared to the 20 mb/d used now. So with 60% of the supply gone, price goes up to $12/gallon and EVERYBODY gets rationed. Most people will not be able to buy $12 gas anyways cause they are unemployed on food stamps, so it is not as hard to do as it seems. That is the future that will be here by next year.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 3:09am

Kenny's understanding of the air car is wrong. It probably won't be released in the US or Europe for a while. Nonetheless, I think they can make it just as safe as any other car.

Wrong. Those vehicles are being driven daily in france right now. I have family over therethat will be buying these vehicles later this year.They are not in the UK yet, but will be sold there to in the fall this year.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 3:15am
We will drill Alaska before that Ken. The environmentalist will be over run thats all I have to say.  I would also bet that that van is not safer then most American cars.

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 3:18am

Wrong. Those vehicles are being driven daily in france right now. I have family over therethat will be buying these vehicles later this year.They are not in the UK yet, but will be sold there to in the fall this year.

If you have family that are telling you that the cars are presently being sold in France right now, then that is a good indication that your present mental problems are hereditary.  The only thing going on in France with the air car is its development by MDI. They are one of the companies developing the car, but they will not produce it.

Other companies are also working on making air cars, but none are selling them in France or anywhere else. Later this year? Sure.

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 3:22am

They are operating in Europe now, and are safer than current American made vehicles Bryan.

They are not being sold. They are not safer.............yet.

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 3:25am

We will drill Alaska before that Ken. The environmentalist will be over run thats all I have to say.  I would also bet that that van is not safer then most American cars.

Does not matter if it is or if it isn't Bryan. Only that it meets current safety standards. Thats why it will not be sold in America till next year, while Europe gets it this year.

On the Alaska thing, guess you dont understand how the oil industry works. Even if a large new oil discovery could be found TODAY, it takes a minimum of 8 YEARS before oil can be produced for sale. And the Depresion starts this year, not in 8 years. I am not tying to discourage you by pointing this out, just pointing out the realities of the situation we are facing. It is no picnic. The Depression we are going into now will last a minimum of 12 years or longer. We do not come out of it until the transition to a solar powered econony has been made sometime after then. In that time, the 3rd World war will be foaght and whatever is left in terms of resources goes much further.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 3:36am
Saftey standards do not apply to vehicles with 3 wheels in the US. That's what I want.  http://3greenwheels.blogspot.com/ - http://3greenwheels.blogspot.com/

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 3:37am
One the depression will probably last about 18 months, second it does not take 8 years before oil can be refined. Would like to see documentation where you found this.  This US has plenty of oil we just wont drill.  Millions of gallons are pulled from the gulf of Mexico, we should be looking at California and Florida.  We are to worried about saving animals then ourselves.  We have great technology to find the oil this is the hard part not drilling for it.  Check out this post Ken http://west.stanford.edu/exploringthewest/pdf/OilExtraction.pdf it is very simple.  People will also work faster for it if the demand is high enough.

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 8:58am

One the depression will probably last about 18 months, second it does not take 8 years before oil can be refined. Would like to see documentation where you found this.  This US has plenty of oil we just wont drill.  Millions of gallons are pulled from the gulf of Mexico, we should be looking at California and Florida.  We are to worried about saving animals then ourselves.  We have great technology to find the oil this is the hard part not drilling for it.  Check out this post Ken http://west.stanford.edu/exploringthewest/pdf/OilExtraction.pdf it is very simple.  People will also work faster for it if the demand is high enough.

Yeah, that is what THEY want you to believe. i know better.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 12:36pm

Ken you are still going to have gas getting to the job so your main extra gas that you are burning is at the customers house.  Using your numbers you use about 2 gallons an hour.  My average job is 1.5 hours at $4 a gallon I'm looking at $12 in gas to do that job.  Where with a porty would take me two more more hours to do.  Follow me here if I work 8 hours of cleaning time I would be looking at 4 jobs with a porty, or 5.3 jobs with a TM (8/1.5=5.33) .  So lets round down to five and give me a longer lunch.  Lets say you average job is around $150. 
Total income with a portable is 4x150=600, and a TM 5x150=750.  Now I have to take the cost of gas out we said $12 a job 12x5=60.  So now take 750-60=690 a profit of 90 per day at 20 days a month $1800 at the end of the month.  We now have to look at chemicals you will need to use more chemicals to get the same or close results with a portable, do to the extra heat and power of a TM.  The $12 a job is more like $10 a job, you don't think you can roll this price on to you customers.   I don't know about other cleaners but I know I can sell my TM more then a portable.  Where I live about 25% of the time a customer won't let you in if they see they are getting a portable. Factor this in and the TM is looking a lot better.  Thats another thing I didn't mention with the average job price.  I was saying you will get the same money with a portable  as a TM, slim chance where I live, so the cost of $10 a job is non existent.  For you information you can get an electric TM that uses 2 20 amp circuits that has a lot more power then any portable(Bane-Clene) they cost around 10K.

Great point bryan and so true.. Something Ken didnt take into consideration..
And if your TM sips like 3/4 to 1gal then the money looks even better..OH YEAH!
Approve 

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 1:17pm
What is true there John? I didn't find anything in that post to be true, not when you look at the big picture as it's likely to be by next year. But list any points Bryan said that you feel are valid, and I will debate them point by point with you.

-------------

Posted By: Ed Valentine
Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:10pm
kenny stated:

".........you will not have the most powerful porty in the land till you own a Titan. Everything else is at best, second best!"

I have to say after 30 years of innovations and manufacturing AND being aware of power requirements:

That is pure unadulted rated BS.

kenny, in all due respect, I would highly suggest that you stop speading it on too thick and making promises, especially to the newbies out there, that will not work and/or perform to any length.

Gee's.................I've done more special projects and testing then you have testicles.

Give us a frigg'in break.

For a change.

PS:  No, you are no Scientist or even "Arm-Chair" engineer.

Ed Valentine
cross-american corp.

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:34pm
Well the jury is out and the decision is perfectly clear...........................Kenny is not a Scientist....or..............an Arm - Chair engineer LOL

Nightrider

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:38pm
Ken dispute two facts one that a TM can clean faster then a Porty.  Second again this is in my are and would assume that it is the case in other areas that customers prefer TM's over portables. I using both portys and TM have never been able to clean faster then my TM. I my area we also have very hard water, which reduces the chemical effectiveness.  So, I am using a softener  in my TM(cost about ˘5 a job) this is one way to use less chemicals and get a better result, again with a portable you don't have this luxury.  Please show me the light, I am all about cleaning faster with out sacrificing results.  If you are one that thinks portables clean better then a TM there is no need to respond, I have had this conversation.  

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 2:52pm
OK  ken I'm not the only one with a very powerful porty. My Recoil has 9 stages of turbines yours has 8.. 9 is MORE than 8.. Re-read bryans post.. Thats real live true numbers.. I can relate having both also..Big%20smile 

On the other hand 7 is more than 9 also.. Hows that you ask?
 Because 7 -- ate(8)-- 9..LOL

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 3:01pm
Funny%20Post...............If that's true JohnL................then this equation also stands true and is in complete contradition to yours....................if 7... ate8...9     T  H  E  N    9... ate8...7

Nightrider

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 3:24pm

Toilet%20Grab yea.. just flush me down the toilet nightrider.....Happy%20Shake

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 5:05pm

Ken dispute two facts one that a TM can clean faster then a Porty.  Second again this is in my are and would assume that it is the case in other areas that customers prefer TM's over portables. I using both portys and TM have never been able to clean faster then my TM. I my area we also have very hard water, which reduces the chemical effectiveness.  So, I am using a softener  in my TM(cost about ˘5 a job) this is one way to use less chemicals and get a better result, again with a portable you don't have this luxury.  Please show me the light, I am all about cleaning faster with out sacrificing results.  If you are one that thinks portables clean better then a TM there is no need to respond, I have had this conversation.  

Nope they dont, but that is not the question now is it?

The high power Portables I sell can clean just as well as any TM, but can take a little longer to clean with if they use lower heat at the wand. But my main point is overlooked. You will not have the choice much longer and that is because rationing and very high gas prices are coming to the USA in 2009. It will be go electric or get out of the business.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Ed Valentine Ed Valentine wrote:

kenny stated:

".........you will not have the most powerful porty in the land till you own a Titan. Everything else is at best, second best!"

I have to say after 30 years of innovations and manufacturing AND being aware of power requirements:

That is pure unadulted rated BS.

kenny, in all due respect, I would highly suggest that you stop speading it on too thick and making promises, especially to the newbies out there, that will not work and/or perform to any length.

Gee's.................I've done more special projects and testing then you have testicles.

Give us a frigg'in break.

For a change.

PS:  No, you are no Scientist or even "Arm-Chair" engineer.

Ed Valentine

cross-american corp.

To quote you Ed- That is pure unadulted rated BS.

Now give me a break if that is the best you can do.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 5:13pm

OK  ken I'm not the only one with a very powerful porty. My Recoil has 9 stages of turbines yours has 8.. 9 is MORE than 8.. Re-read bryans post.. Thats real live true numbers.. I can relate having both also..Big%20smile 

On the other hand 7 is more than 9 also.. Hows that you ask?

Because 7 -- ate(8)-- 9..LOL

John:

Better check again

The Ultima has 12 stages of vacuum vs your 9 stages

The Titan 300HV has 9 stages and they have lift of 150" each, not the 117" lift the recoil has

The Titan 400HV has 4 vac motors that pull to 140" lift, again much stronger than the 117" lift from the 2 3 stage vacs in the Recoil.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 5:21pm
But none of them are real so it doesn't matterWacko

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 5:25pm
Since they are all real, you need to take your meds Paul, cause you are the delusional one here.Remember, I cant sell what I don't have. And I would not be able to show this machine at Connections if I didn't have it. I am doing both those things, so it trumps your uninformed annoucements about what I have not got, or what I cannot do.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 5:55pm
Right. Like all the new equipment you were bringing to Connections in Vegas last year. Funny, I don't remember seeing you or any of your overhyped imaginary inventions there.

So I guess I'm not the delusional one and you can try to sell what you don't have. You just can't ship it, and we know you're already famous for thatWacko

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 6:36pm
He's making the numbers up as he goes, and he's changing them all the time. The 110" waterlift was a riot. Then he made another mistake..........a really obvious one.....that showed all his cards. I'll save that for later.  LOL

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 6:57pm
I was suffering from Viral pnemonia during last year's Connections event. That was the only reason I was not there. I asked the distributors that were going to show the Titans from their booths to pull the machines as soon as I realized I would not be there to show it.

That will not happen this year. I will not let anything stop me from being there this year.Too many people are turning out at this years event to see these machines,including lots of distributors that will be carrying it in their stores.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 7:22pm
Excuses and stories. That's all we ever hear. If you had some credibility, some of us might believe you. Unfortunately, that isn't the caseOuch

Talk about your inventions after the world sees them. Until then, it's just imaginationWacko

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 7:37pm
It's imagination that keeps changing.  Wacko

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 7:42pm
No, it's equipment that keeps improving. I will never stop inproving my designs when I can.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 7:45pm
Sorry bud, we see your cards, and they are all jokers.

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 8:50pm

I was suffering from Viral pnemonia during last year's Connections event. That was the only reason I was not there. I asked the distributors that were going to show the Titans from their booths to pull the machines as soon as I realized I would not be there to show it.

That will not happen this year. I will not let anything stop me from being there this year.Too many people are turning out at this years event to see these machines,including lots of distributors that will be carrying it in their stores.

Define lots pleaseBig%20smile

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 9:55pm
32 so far, but that list will be alot bigger by September.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 10:21pm
Ken if gas goes to $12 a gallon, then it is possible that the cost factor of using a porty and a TM will be equal.  Honestly and please think about this before you post, do you think companies like Stanly, Coit, Service Master, Sears, Chem Dry, well you get the point are going to give up there TM's.  They have huge fleets just to let write off all that equipment.  Just like the cost of wheat going up.  The cost gets rolled out to the customers. Do you think consumers are going to stop buying any thing with flour or wheat in it because the price has gone up.  From what I see at the grocery store no, bread rack the same size.  Why would this not be the case with carpet cleaning.  Don't answer the wheat question but please answer the previous question.

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 10:44pm
bryan.. His main objective is to sell sell sell.. Can't blame him.. We're all in biz to make a killing..$$$$.. Its the brainwashed diehard porty user's who dont have the knowledge yet to understand...Disapprove

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 11:08pm

Ken if gas goes to $12 a gallon, then it is possible that the cost factor of using a porty and a TM will be equal.  Honestly and please think about this before you post, do you think companies like Stanly, Coit, Service Master, Sears, Chem Dry, well you get the point are going to give up there TM's.  They have huge fleets just to let write off all that equipment.  Just like the cost of wheat going up.  The cost gets rolled out to the customers. Do you think consumers are going to stop buying any thing with flour or wheat in it because the price has gone up.  From what I see at the grocery store no, bread rack the same size.  Why would this not be the case with carpet cleaning.  Don't answer the wheat question but please answer the previous question.

Bryan;

I have already showed in my previous post that there is already an average advantage of using a high power portable or electric TM of $1000/month at $4 gas. That difference would grow to $3000/month under $12 gas. How is that getting closer to equal? It doesn't. The advantage goes to the electrically powered machine as the price rises.

But I know for a fact that gasoline will be rationed, so even if a person could coupe with the extra cost that running a gas powered machine entails, you will not get the chance after next year. Very strict rationing plans are already drawn up, and the carpet cleaning industry will not escape them.

Only the military gets first call on the fuel, and their own estimates say oil will be selling for $225/barrel . That price equates to about $10/gal for gas. So you may not believe the costs that are coming, but the government has the plans, including rationing, to put in place anyway. Wether you like it or not. The plans however are not going to be made public until after the November 4th elections.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 11:20pm
Quote But I know for a fact that gasoline will be rationed,

Shocked         LOL

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 11:28pm

32 so far, but that list will be alot bigger by September.

Name 5 credible ones that were at Connections in Vegas. Not Joe's GarageLOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 17/March/2008 at 11:55pm
Ken you did not answer my question on what you think the other big companies will do.  Maybe you are still thinking of your answer.  The post you made about TM's consumption of gas is the numbers I also when off of in an earlier post, showing you how a TM will still make more money then a porty.  The TM is the evolution of the portable, just like the car is to the horse and carriage.  People won't go back to the 1900's.   Why would you think people would do the same in this industry.  

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 12:08am

Kenny's machine is based upon a 1 1/2 inch system. It doesn't even matter if it has 1000 cfm because it can't go through that puny inlet. It's like saying that you have a 500 hp engine, but the wheels on your car are only 4 inches in diameter.

That said, Kenny's numbers keep changing up and down. He's making up the numbers as he goes. Imaginary machines get imaginary results. Don't spend real money on them.

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 12:49am

Kenny's machine is based upon a 1 1/2 inch system. It doesn't even matter if it has 1000 cfm because it can't go through that puny inlet. It's like saying that you have a 500 hp engine, but the wheels on your car are only 4 inches in diameter.

That said, Kenny's numbers keep changing up and down. He's making up the numbers as he goes. Imaginary machines get imaginary results. Don't spend real money on them.

Wrong again, but what would I expect to hear from a guy that has never seen my machine?

The machine I use has a 2" stack, not a 1.5" as you have stated here. 2" has flow capacity of 500 cfms. That is more than enough to handle the 300 to 400 cfm of airflow my machines need to breath even under maximum flow. Don't forget that under actual cleaning load, airflow falls to under 200 cfms, just like it does for all PD units as well, so the 2" diameter stack is more than adequate to do the job.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 1:08am

Wrong again, but what would I expect to hear from a guy that has never seen my machine? 

Point%20and%20LaughUmmmmm no one has ever seen that machine cuz it only exists in your warped mindWacko

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 4:30am

Then post a picture of the front of it. We'll see.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 10:46am
It is a clone of the Scandia machine, except the stack was changed to 2" rather than the 1.5" they used on their shell.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 12:00pm
Pictures??????????? No PhotoshopWacko

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 12:28pm
See them in September at Connections. We are making these machines in several shells. The Sandia type machine is only one of the ones we use. We make them in the 1005DX body style too for those that like that shape better. 4 different body shells be used and sold.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 1:14pm
If you're selling them now, why not take a picture and post it here. We need to see all your special modsBig%20smile

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 1:25pm
Except for the Ultra Ninja, these machines are being sold only to the 2500 Cleaner's Club members. Because I do not allow them to talk about or post pictures of their machines, it would not be a thing I will do either. Except for the picture shown on my site, the detailed pictures of these machines will only be released when this machine goes to Connections in September.

The good news is, there is only 6 months to go before that happens. Everyone will see the special mods at that time. We still will not be selling the 3 or 4 vacuum models in canada though.There is a special canada model coming out after that though, so Canadians will be able to own a Titan too.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 4:49pm
Ahhhhhhhh. So it is more bullsh*t. Just as I suspected. Good try thoughLOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 6:22pm
You are welcome.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 6:32pm

Except for the Ultra Ninja, these machines are being sold only to the 2500 Cleaner's Club members. Because I do not allow them to talk about or post pictures of their machines, it would not be a thing I will do either. Except for the picture shown on my site, the detailed pictures of these machines will only be released when this machine goes to Connections in September.

The good news is, there is only 6 months to go before that happens. Everyone will see the special mods at that time. We still will not be selling the 3 or 4 vacuum models in canada though.There is a special canada model coming out after that though, so Canadians will be able to own a Titan too.

Better save this cuz we know you're gonna change itWacko

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 6:39pm

Bull!  There's no reason the the world why you can't post a picture of the hose connect on the outside, with the ouside of the machine exposed.  Unless, of course, you're telling another lie.  Shocked

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 6:42pm

Better save this cuz we know you're gonna change itWacko

Yep. I saved the one that said his machine will have 160" of waterlift with the 3-stage vacs in series. Funny thing is, he also claimed they have 150" when not in series. That means that putting two of them back to back only adds 10" of waterlift.    LOL

He's smokin' some wacky tobacy. Sick%20Smoke

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 9:35pm

Except for the Ultra Ninja, these machines are being sold only to the 2500 Cleaner's Club members. Because I do not allow them to talk about or post pictures of their machines, it would not be a thing I will do either. 

Sworn to secrecy. Klepto Kenadian Kenny's Karpet Kleaning Kult of KrackheadsLOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 11:00pm
Klepto Kenadian Kenny's Karpet Kleaning Klown Klub Kult of Krackheads

Date Posted: 18/March/2008 at 11:15pm
Klepto Kenadian Kenny's Karpet Kocksucking Klown Klub Kleaning Kult of Krackheads

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 11:21am
Must be a slow night for you guys.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 12:52pm
Just tellin it like it isLOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: Ed Valentine
Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 1:12pm
"I do not allow them to talk about or post pictures of their machines, it would not be a thing I will do either."---ken Harris

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!  Now, I don't care who or how many. But what I do know is that anyone using a particular brand of equipment normally comes to the surface with their good or bad, or even slanderous comments. That's just human nature, IMHO.

Anyways, .......................................................your comment did instill a little laughter to our most busy day!!!

Thanks!

Ed Valentine

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 4:32pm
Ed:

Our machine is soooooo good, letting anyone post about their experience would cause demand to quickly exceed the supply we could build of them. For that reason, reviews will be held back until our new larger manufacturing plant is ready this Summer. After that we will be ready to sell them by the hundreds per month, and you will see that these quickly become the top selling high performance unit sold in the USA and the world shortly after that.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 6:56pm
Stop the bull an post a picture of the hose connect on the front of that black market Sniper body. There's no excuse. I'm call you out. Kenny---->Baby

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 7:13pm
Kenny can't show you the hose Friendly..............because if he did.................then you would show 2 friends and they would show 2 friends and then they would show 2 friends.......and so on...........and so on...........and so on

Nightrider

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 7:16pm
  I found it..>>>> Carpet%20Cleaner   LOL

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 7:38pm
You guys are killing me.  LOL

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 7:42pm
That's the general idea Friendly.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 7:44pm
Stop the bull an post a picture of the hose connect on the front of that black market Sniper body. There's no excuse. I'm call you out. Kenny---->Baby

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 7:46pm
I only come out when it's time for supper. The rest of the time you can call whoever you like.

-------------

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 7:58pm

I only come out when it's time for supper. The rest of the time you can call whoever you like.

You can't post what doesn't exist. There is no pic of it, just like you have no honesty.  Kenny--->Baby<----Kenny

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 7:59pm

Ed:

Our machine is soooooo good, letting anyone post about their experience would cause demand to quickly exceed the supply we could build of them. For that reason, reviews will be held back until our new larger manufacturing plant is ready this Summer. After that we will be ready to sell them by the hundreds per month, and you will see that these quickly become the top selling high performance unit sold in the USA and the world shortly after that.

You are completely insaneFunny%20PostHysterical

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 19/March/2008 at 8:00pm
Got the pic of Kennys crew taking a break... LOL!

http://imageshack.us">

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net