Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5064
Printed Date: 11/May/2024 at 8:16pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 100% Pure Organic Carpet Cleaning
Posted By: pureorganic
Subject: 100% Pure Organic Carpet Cleaning
Date Posted: 13/May/2008 at 6:53pm
Hey there im new too this site. its my first post. My name is Jared and I own a 100% pure organic carpet cleaning company. which in my opinion is VERY hard to find a true 100% pure organic carpet cleaner that uses absolute no chemicals, detergents, or shampoos. If they do they use so called green cleaners which still leave heavy residues and have surfactants in them that leave residues. I make my solution my self in a laboratory in my garage. it has a ph of 5.2 which is slightly acidic leaving NO residue and requiring no acid rince. it is made of aged sea plants which has BILLIONs of secreted enzymes which are in a catalyst state until it is sprayed on the carpet. then those natural enzymes are activated once it hits your carpet and its literally a buffet for all of the enzymes as they digest every dirt oil and grime that is in the carpet! not only that but these enzymes stay in this active coma state for up to 6 months so when any more dirt oil or grime is reintroduced to the carpet the enzymes awake from there coma state and feast on the dirts and oils. it is trully a new innovative and revolutionary product.... It is beyond the seal of green cleaning or your avearge green cleaners... its is made from completely 100% living organic components.... before you start bashing on the organic... just check out my website... its not all the way up.. but its enough to read about and inform you. www.pureorganiccleaning.com

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning
www.pureorganiccleaning.com

Replies:
Posted By: Ken_Is_OK
Date Posted: 14/May/2008 at 9:28am
Hi Mr. Pure welcome.
It is fairly easy to clean pure organic these days. Some of the solutions I use I have also seen people drink in front of a customer to prove how organic they are.

No, not many guys are doing it but Yes there are a lot of organic and food based cleaners out there.

Date Posted: 14/May/2008 at 11:31am
yes but what i need to know is can they claim to be 100% pure organic? or are they just organic based? because the criteria to be met to be 100% pure organic is very difficult.

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 14/May/2008 at 11:39am
If you can drink it, what's the difference?
Consumers don't care my friend.
How long have you been in the business?
To make a living in this business and feed your family you need to more than just hippies and vegans as your clients.

Date Posted: 14/May/2008 at 2:42pm
some consumers dont care. your right. i just reach out to the ones that do. i hit your average customers, and the customers that "you" would not be able to hit because you are not 100% pure organic, the ones that you call the hippies and the vegans.

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Posted By: cleanex
Date Posted: 14/May/2008 at 2:44pm
If your product is as good as you say, why waste time cleaning carpets,when you could be making a great living just marketing and selling your unique cleaner. The market place is ripe for such a product.

-------------
DON ELDRED
YOU CAN "STAND" ON OUR REPUTATION

Date Posted: 14/May/2008 at 4:21pm
i am... u obviously havent visited my website

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 14/May/2008 at 10:45pm
oh so you really came here to sell your juice then eh? LMAO I'm not gonna look at your site Nuke

I'll just tell the customers my juice is pure organic hell I'll even say pure orgazmic if that's what they want to hear. Then I'll mix me up some Enzall and blast that there rug nice and clean Upper

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 14/May/2008 at 10:51pm
But you won't drink the enzallLOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: hdl
Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 12:29am

OK GUYS LETS  LOOK AT THE FACTS THE LAST TIME  I  LOOKED AT  WHAT WAS IN THE PRETREAT I  USE THEIR WAS NOT ANYTHING IN IT THAT I  COULD EAT OR DRINK. GREEN IS GOOD I AGREE PURE ORGANIC CLEAN, BUT SOMETIMES (MOST OF THE TIME) IN THE REAL WORD OF CLEANING ORANGES A ALONE WON'T GET THE JOB DONE

Posted By: John L
Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 12:05pm

Is there such a thing as pure Organic? Monsanto runs most of the farmers and Agri using Round-up in their seeds.. You know what Round-up does don't you?

Posted By: FreshAire
Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 12:30pm
What confuses me is that Pure Organic says "absolutely no residues" in one breath and then, with his next intake of breath states that residual enzymes in a (alleged) coma state are activated whenever nasty dirts and oils dare enter your carpet.

Umm, excuse my ignorance but doesn't that mean there actually is a residue then and isn't the jury still out on the safety factor for enzymes owing to their predilection for chomping on proteins... in other words our own good selves?

After all, we're just ambulatory hunks of cognisant proteinGeek

Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 12:52pm
Enzymes have to eat too. SheeshLOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 12:55pm
what's a sheesh?

izzat a drunken Canadian sheep???Tongue

Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 1:38pm

Sure.....Actually it's an exclamation.

sheesh Definition

sheesh (s̸hēs̸h)

used variously to express disbelief, surprise, annoyance, etc.Big%20smile

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 1:48pm
oh, I shee
shank you very mush for your kind replyLOL

Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 2:11pm
Now you're getting it. There's a lot of sarcasm around hereLOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 4:00pm
su sheesh.. raw Canadianish fish..Hungry

Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 4:05pm
Love that stuffThumbs%20Up

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 4:07pm
Watch out for raw clams they might have parasites still alive inside..Hungry

Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 4:25pm
Surf clam is greatBig%20smile

-------------

The STD Meter

Posted By: CCandmore
Date Posted: 16/May/2008 at 6:42pm
[QUOTE=FreshAire]  isn't the jury still out on the safety factor for enzymes owing to their predilection for chomping on proteins... in other words our own good selves?

Pure Organic, what about the safety of leaving enzymes in a carpet?  Also, I thought the enzymes I use quit working when they dry out; how do yours keep working for months? 

Date Posted: 26/May/2008 at 8:54pm
Jared.....some green cleaners include limonene (a citrus-based oil), pine oil, and the foaming agent coconut diethanolamide -- all of which can cause allergic dermatitis. And a recent study of natural and nontoxic consumer products found the suspected cancer-causing chemical 1,4-dioxane in roughly half of 100 tested products -- including several dishwashing liquids with words such as "Earth friendly" and "eco" in their brand names.

Does yours have those ingredients?????  Confused

Date Posted: 26/May/2008 at 9:21pm
no my product does not contain any oil or chemicals. it is a whole different type of solution from the "green" products on the markets. can you inform me more on these studies? or the site where you found it? this seems very interesting! I would like to compare and contrast. It always intrigues me about these green cleaners.

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 26/May/2008 at 11:08pm
yours still intrigues me seeing as you can't give us any valid information on it i.e. scientific evidence to back what you are saying

Date Posted: 26/May/2008 at 11:23pm
I was thinking that myself, but who cares, I'm just a CanadianLOL

-------------

The STD Meter

Date Posted: 26/May/2008 at 11:29pm
yeah, and i'm even lower on the scale than you are, especially seeing as I'm DownUnder LOL

Can't seem to find even so much as an MSDS for the stuff; are the laws different in the US when it comes to that as we aren't allowed to sell or even advertise product without an accompanying MSDS- that's a Manufacturer's Safety Data Sheet in case you were wondering Mr Pureorganic.

By the way, isn't bullsh*t a pureorganic product as well? Or at least at this point it appears to be as there is not much evidence to differentiate the two....Downer

Date Posted: 26/May/2008 at 11:30pm
I am a religious man.... everything does not need scientific evidence. If you didnt know the sun was gonna rise the next morning but another did, would you him to show you scientific evidence to prove it to you? If you have  never seen a seed planted in the ground and seen  it grow into a beautiful plant, would you need scientific evidence to prove that the plant would grow? somethings just happen because its the way mother nature takes its course on earth. so it is with my magic solution my friend.... its alot deeper then science, you could even say its poetry or pure art the way my solution peacefully works. its just as the sun rising or the a seed that grows my magic potion is just mother nature taking its natural course. scientific evidence, maybe..... but not for you...Faith.... faith is things which are hoped for, but are not seen.

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 26/May/2008 at 11:41pm
dude for you baggin and  not caring that much about my so called "booollshat" solution, you sure are doing a lot of investigating and interrogating on my product. 

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 27/May/2008 at 6:15am
pureorganic, that's because I am always on the lookout for something better, but won't be taken for a fool at the same time. If you genuinely have something of worth and value, it is easy to prove scientifically. Don't forget that we have put our faith in chemists many times before, some of whom were deeply religious as well I'm sure, and ended up with health and environmental disasters! So to ease my mind (and those of others) and find out if it is something worthwhile pursuing a little information would go a heck of a long way.

Deeply religious you may be but to me a total stranger and the last "deeply religious" alleged chemist that came to me with the world's greatest products turned out to be a complete and utter charlatan. He disappeared some time ago, but not before he'd fleeced a whole heap of Aussies and when I helped to uncover his deceptions he made threats to my wellbeing and that of my family. The guy even popped up Stateside during the Anthrax threat period with some outrageous claims of being able to nullify it's effects amongst other things, so excuse me if I sound a little hard to convince.

Besides all of that;

a. I don't take kindly to bullsh*t artists (not necessarily saying you are, yet)
b. I don't like seeing people ripped off
c. If your product is legit, the testing of environment and health considerations should have happened before it even legally hit the market and the info be able to be accessed publicly.

If you are deeply religious as you say, honesty would force your hand in coming up with the necessary data so that we can determine if the product is harmful or as benign as you expect us to "have faith" in. Plenty of people have died or been maimed irrespective of their faith before so what on earth could make you more trustworthy than anyone else; I include myself in the list of untrustworthy people to anyone that doesn't personally know me! I could be the world's greatest spin doctor and sound convincing enough, but how do you really know if I, a total stranger, am honest or not?

Invoking the Name of God certainly doesn't qualify anyone for that!

Date Posted: 27/May/2008 at 11:36am
Originally posted by pureorganic pureorganic wrote:

no my product does not contain any oil or chemicals. it is a whole different type of solution from the "green" products on the markets. can you inform me more on these studies? or the site where you found it? this seems very interesting! I would like to compare and contrast. It always intrigues me about these green cleaners.

Right here >> http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/05/24/how-safe-are-green-cleaning-products.aspx?source=nl - http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/05/24/how-safe-are-green-cleaning-products.aspx?source=nl  

Date Posted: 27/May/2008 at 12:01pm
dude i have NO clue what you just said.... but again for the third time.... I dont know what your whole prerogative  is about rippin on 100% organic solution. ive cleaned over a thousand carpets with it, with no call backs. im the only one in my area to warrant all my work for six months because when you have a producty like this you can clean with quality, so you can back with confidence. I also sell it to over 10 other carpet cleaners around the nation. So for you mister fresh aire I dont care for what you are saying, I am very selective to who I even sell it to you, and I would even sell you any if you ever come the conclusion that it is the freakin best stuff face of this earth. peace out.

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 27/May/2008 at 12:02pm
THANKS FOR THE LINK CARPET CLEANING GURU!!!!! Smile

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 27/May/2008 at 3:04pm
pure orgasmic your web site is sooooo lame and unprofessional what the hell are you even selling? tools? carpet cleaning? or jabberwocky?

Date Posted: 27/May/2008 at 3:27pm
Pureorganic

You supply no proof to go with your claims.
Your website is uninformative and incomplete.
You either can't or won't answer legitimate questions about your product.
Your posts alternate between unsubstantiated claims and immature outbursts, both of which appear full of nonsense.
You claim to pick and choose who gets to buy your product.
And, you claim to be a scientist.

I'm not sure which smells more like bullsh*t, you or your product.  However I am sure that it is bullsh*t that I smell.

Is there a carnival somewhere missing a ringtoss attendant?

Posted By: cleanex
Date Posted: 27/May/2008 at 3:28pm

Thanks Ken, you took the words right out of my mouth!

-------------
DON ELDRED
YOU CAN "STAND" ON OUR REPUTATION

Date Posted: 27/May/2008 at 3:34pm
Anytime, Don Wink

Kenny (not the Glide Guy)

Date Posted: 27/May/2008 at 5:30pm
hahaha... you guys are obsessed with attacking my product. its quite funny.... i still think its funny how you guys want all this "evidence" but all the cleaning solutions you guys buy at the crappy janitorial supply place, give no evidence... and if they did give allthe evidence you wanted, but then you guys wouldnt be using them from all the crap they put in those cleaners..... You guys dont even dont even know half the junk you use on peoples carpets, you pick it up, you mix it in your fat TM or HWE and dump loads of water and crap on peoples carpet thinking urdoing a oooohhh such wonderful job, and if you do use a portable unit or buffer, or OP you guys use crappy bonnet cleaners that are way too alkaline and are slimy and sticky by nature. soooooo ya i do OUTBURST alot on here because all i am is talking to a bunch of freakin fat retarded crapet cleaners that dont know jack about nohin and all they say is "scientific evidence, green cleaners suck, I love killing my customers with carcinogens and petroleum based chemicals that cause cancer...... u guys are freakin idiots

-------------
Pure Organic Cleaning

Date Posted: 27/May/2008 at 5:40pm
Hey you turd here is what I use.
you can drink this stuff and the manufacturer CAN provide you with SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE!!!

http://www.inventekcolloidal.com/products/info/2carpet_care.pdf - http://www.inventekcolloidal.com/products/info/2carpet_care.pdf

http://www.inventekcolloidal.com/products/msds/2MSDS%20Carpet%20Care.pdf - http://www.inventekcolloidal.com/products/msds/2MSDS%20Carpet%20Care.pdf

Date Posted: 27/May/2008 at 7:29pm
oh Ken-are-you-sure-you're-OK, that's you're real name obviously after using anything thing other than aged kelp on your carpets.

I'll stick to my sticky, dirt-attracting, environmentally irresponsible encap solutions as well, thanks anyway, at least I have EVIDENCE of what they're capable of....

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 03/June/2008 at 11:50am
Don't you all think Pureorganic sounds alot like Kenny.................maybe the glide business had too many holes in it................selling 90% water with a little of whatever sounds way more profitable

Nightrider

Posted By: duckcountry
Date Posted: 04/June/2008 at 2:21am
Carpet Cleaners websites don't do the selling.  Ads don't sell.  What a guy says, how he presents his services, what hot buttons he pushes does all the selling.  The other things just lend credibility to the company while keeping the company's name in front of potential customers.   That has been my experience.  But I do have an estimator on my sites that tells me who used it and allows the customer to book after the estimate.  Nice toy, but it is not a salesman, just a toy - wouldn't even call it a tool.

There are people who pay big bucks for SEO but for what we do it proves to be overkill.  Now for cell phone providers, yeah it does make sense.  But we are in the hands on face to face personal service branch of companies.   

That is just my take, you may have a different opinion.  Green is a major hot button these days in some geographic areas.  In the U.S., interest falls along party lines so who that feature is advertised to is decided by their thought process.  Knowing when to bring it up and when not to takes some experience.  Even here there are those who think its a ton of crap and others who think it may be a contributing factor to the quality of life we leave behind.

-------------
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?

Date Posted: 04/June/2008 at 6:38am
I get the impression that the only really being sold by pureorganic was the Joomla software... to have that little info on the product, the utter garbage he spouted in here in terms of some miracle catalyst (which he doesn't even appear to understand the concept of) with nothing to back him up other than his alleged religious tendencies and the site he encouraged us to visit shouting JOOMLA! JOOMLA! in your face along with links to totally unrelated products, makes me think it was just a dummy site to attract your attention to Joomla; I may be wrong but it might explain a thing or two?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net