Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The New Waldo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 9:02pm

Waldo must be in re-hab.............the police took away all his weed.......he's Mellow Yellow Now

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 6:43pm
wow waldo!
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 11:56am
Way to go Waldo!
www.mr-steamer.com
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 11:09am

I didn't see "the post" but it  was probably towards me

no biggy

Edited by Steaminpile
A.K.A.
Andy
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 1:36am

Nighrider,

Noone can beat you at this game.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 1:35am

Willy,  Willy , Bo Billy Banana Fanna Foe Filly, Fee Fie Moe Milly............Willy...............................Let's try Waldo..........Waldo Waldo, Bo Baldo, Banana Fanna Foe Faldo, Fee Fie Moe Maldo............Waldo

Come on everybody, now let's play a game, I bet you I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name......................................

Nightrider

Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 12:59am
I do not mess with Willy.

I Give My Customers What They Want: Clean and Dry Carpets
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 12:52am

Not if you cut his legs off ( sorry Willy, only joking )

Nightrider

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 12:50am

Waldo,

Glad to see things have changed. No point in being cranky all your life. It's way too short.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 12:45am
I remember that post Waldo and I think it was one of the few times I was stunned for words. I would be shaking in my boots to if I got chewed out by Willy. He is one 6'5" big man.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2005 at 12:42am

After Willy Parsons sent me a private message.  I am a changed man.  He took the time to write me a 4 paragraph message.  He chewed my ass out.  I had flashbacks of my old man when he caught me with a bag of weed while I was in high school.  This was an old school ass chewin.  The nicest thing he said was I was a wasted orgasm.  So I punished myself and banned myself from posting here.  I apologize to anyone I offended here on this board.  Even Doug and Mr.Steamer.  

Waldo The Golden Wand

I Give My Customers What They Want: Clean and Dry Carpets
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234