Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

How much Hose???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much Hose???
    Posted: 26/January/2005 at 6:35pm

I was just wondering .... what is the Maximum amount of hose you'd run from the truck to the house in sub zero temperatures..

150' is my maximum

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2005 at 6:38pm
As little as possible.  If the drive way is not open and we can't get close than call the snowplow man or get the blower out if you want cleaning done.Guitar
Just My opinion
terry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2005 at 6:39pm
50' would be the max
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2005 at 6:48pm
well today up in Norval Steamatic turned the same call down... I only did it because I drove all the way up there...
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2005 at 6:53pm

We do not have a rule of thumb.  We just don't take the chances we did years ago.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2005 at 7:24pm
she was in need of cleaning... her house smelt like a barn yard
www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2005 at 8:38pm
I have used 250 ft of hose at minus 40. That is my max.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2005 at 10:35pm
SGK: This is turning into a fish story??Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2005 at 10:36pm
ever clean up after a dead guy???
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2005 at 11:03pm
Yes Mr. Steamer I have done a few.  My old science teacher. A good friend's father and a good friend's father inlaw all sucides. And I thing a couple of others over the years.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2005 at 11:05pm
Not a fish story, Doug. Happened about 5 years or so ago when I wanted to test the limits of my Ice Eliminator system I developed for TMs. I went out and tested it on the coldest day of the winter on a rental that required that much hose. It worked, and never froze either driving there or doing it. I just wanted to test it on the coldest day we ever have out here. It is one of the systems we will be selling in a couple of years time as a conversion kit.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Lisa Smith View Drop Down
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2005 at 11:16pm

Yes Steamer I have done several...suicides, murders and natural deaths. I used to clean repo's....and that was before they had all the bloodborne pathogen regulations they have today. Nasty work. Creepy too.

Take care,

Lisa

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2005 at 12:24am
No Thanks
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2005 at 1:33pm
Certainly wouldn't be a fun job to pad clean???Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>