Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

MAKE $ 2,500-$ 3000 PER CALL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 3:06pm

you're right doug... cheap cheap and all you get is complains...

Lot of the commercial carpets have been shampoo'ed it's hell when you try and clean them..

or they have already been over wet by another idiot.. or only bonnet cleaned for years...

I can feel a headache coming on

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 3:46pm
M. Steamer: We get that here they only need us every three or four years than the bitching starts.  So now we don't bother. I know most of these people personally so I feel free to ask a lawyer if he waits till his car rusts to have it washed.  Than blame the guy at the car wash because you didn't see the rust till after the car was washed.  You can't put life back into something that was neglected to save a dollar.Guitar
Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 5:32pm

Well said doug, In Montreal there are hardly anyone using portables, most have truckmounts, even if they're all shot to crap at least when you clean a carpet from another cleaner you not sucking up years of shampoo that stops your blower every 10 minutes.

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 6:11pm
We have no portables here. A foam machine. a CD associate and the ones that come from the city they mostly use portables excetp for Sears.Guitar
Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 7:30pm

Do you want to have your whole town locked up for only you..........Give me a month over there and Sears and everybody will find it very unprofitable to do business there where you live......................

Nightrider

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 7:34pm
Nightrider:  I just like my share. But I am always open for ways to increase my share.Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 10:36pm
Doug should be the master of his domain.... no one in GodUrich shold call anybody else... even if you have to give services away for free
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 10:40pm
Mr. Steamer:  In the last 10 years or so I have had probably 15 to 20 cleaning and restoration companies come and go. They all affect things one way or another for a time till they fade out.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 10:41pm

why do you have so many restoration companies out there???

is there a lot of flooding or damage????

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 10:49pm
Mr. Steamer;  I have no idea. Remember this county has a population of approx. 60,000 Is 60 miles from North border to South border and 30 miles to the East border and I live on the WEst border and that is the lake.  There is probable at least 15 city companies fighting for anything they can get here.  I guess this is considered a remote are and they can charge what they want.  We have no problem being less just a problem with adjusters as they all come from the city.  We were busier when there were local independent adjuster here.  But the swear word of the 90's KICKBACKS has been changed to a more political correct term.  I believe it is called promotional Gratuties in this age of determining who gets the call that plays a major in decision making.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 10:54pm

Can everyone make a living out of that??? you guys charge way more than the GTA anyway so I guess it's possible...

Adwa mention that my specials where too cheap but I can't get more in the GTA..  maybe I should come to GodURich???

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 10:58pm
Mr. Steamer: That is the main reason so many fail in a small area.  somedays I can drive 50 to 60 miles and clean 2 places.  I don't think I could that with your prices.  As far as restoration I charge what the programs reccommend I just don't get all the milage the city companies get.  The same hols for cc companies from the cith they try to book 7 or 8 jobs in one day for here that is when the fun starts for them.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 11:07pm

Copanies like Sears, The Bay, Canadian steam have lowered the bar... and made carpet cleaning CHEAP...

It pushes the small guy right out of business... in the gta Sears will have booked 300 calls from Oshawa to Niagra falls in any given day..

why ??

1 Name, 2 Price 

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2005 at 11:09pm

Hey doug did you get that fax???

what do you think???

www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>