Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

YOUR CURE FOR WTMS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 12:03pm

What a cop-out post Kel..

explain it to us Professor

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

Zero KELVIN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zero KELVIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 1:59pm

go back and read explained already

power curve closer to the wand.

Z

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Zero KELVIN Zero KELVIN wrote:

go back and read explained already

power curve closer to the wand.

Z

yes read that.... so where does the physics class come in..

Physics, major science, dealing with the fundamental constituents of the universe, the forces they exert on one another, and the results produced by these forces. Sometimes in modern physics a more sophisticated approach is taken that incorporates elements of the three areas listed above; it relates to the laws of symmetry and conservation, such as those pertaining to energy, momentum, charge, and parity.

give us the rule that this applies to Professor Kel???

Lets pretend we are in class..

www.mr-steamer.com
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zero KELVIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 4:26pm

at 39 for two rooms and a hall you will never afford one.

energy and momentum come to mind and a term called saturation.

Z

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 5:01pm
Electric boosters work fine, as long as the unit being boosted is also an electric unit being boosted. Electric boosters(epecially those using only 1 electric vac motor) don't work well when applied to TMs using PD blowers for one very good reason: Most PD blowers raise the lift in the system to 12" to 15" HG, while an electric 3 stage motor can only go up to 10"HG at best under very low cfm(less than 30 cfm). Meanwhile, the much larger PD blower is providing over 200 cfm. So what happens? The PD blower ends up pulling air from the much weaker electric blower. No advantage. Steamer may not be able to explain why it does not work, but at least he is smart enough to know that it doesn't. lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
pailliotet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pailliotet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 5:20pm
I want one.

Send it down for compression testing...
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zero KELVIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 5:21pm

your very wrong Ken

all depends how the box is baffled

explain to Lee why his vac booster does not work.

z

Let me see a real working product

where is your portable

your new op machine

¨Raptor truck mount

Kh3 wand

your dri in no time system for truck mounts

oh almost forgot

LOL

Z

Edited by Zero KELVIN
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Zero KELVIN Zero KELVIN wrote:

at 39 for two rooms and a hall you will never afford one.

energy and momentum come to mind and a term called saturation.

Z

ya ya just as I thought... you can't explain it  so you revert to name calling... yes ken you are right when you say an electric vac and only lift to 10 HG.

to get substancial suction you'd need a vac with at least a 1 hp motor and 3450 rpm... maybe then... the current that would draw... unless you'd go 220... but who would want to let you plug out there dryer or stove??

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 6:13pm

still waiting for that physics lession... Professor Zel is going to give us the calculations and mathematic equations for why this little 110 volt vac booster will work...

please professor talk to me like I'm dumb

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 6:20pm

this is the thing you guys are selling for 1000 us dollars........

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

haaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa ahahah ah ah I can't breath I can't breath

bahahaha

LMAO..

Hey Ken do you want my visa card number... I'd rather buy anything from you than that silver crap box

Edited by MR. STEAMER
www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 6:31pm

The true only answer is to get a bigger blower... or park closer to the house if you must...lol

1000 bucks... if your goint to spend that much on that crap  spend a few dollars more and do it right...

what your gain with that plug in you might be loosing from your truck mount... your truck mount even with the booster will suck through the booster. why because the truck mount suction is much stronger than the suction of the booster.  your blower back at the truck will work harder.

maybe on a long run of hose... like 400 to 500 ft... but for the average 100 to 150 ft.. waste of time... thats for a portable

www.mr-steamer.com
Lee Stockwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee Stockwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 6:55pm

The booster works.  Ed Valentine held the patent on it for many years.

Actually the lift of the booster must be a little less than the base unit, or it will pull water thru its motor.  Its function is to substantially add airflow or cfm, and it will do this no matter what size blower is on the truckmount or portable.  Even at maximum lockdown it won't lose air or vacuum thru the booster because of a check valve on its exhaust.  The second the lift at the point of the booster falls below 10 hg (like when you pick up the wand or such) then the booster smoothly kicks up the airflow another 100 cfm over whatever the machine has.  The effect is way more whoosh!! at the end of the hose where it meets the carpet.

It works very well.

Thanks,

Lee

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zero KELVIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 7:10pm

It worked right in front of many people in Knoxville even on a truck mount with a 47 blower.

that little box is 40 pounds.

And yes Ed V did help me with my Vac booster for truck mounts.

power is not always in a large package.

Z

Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 8:16pm
Steamie likes to bash things he can not afford.  He is a BDCC.
I Give My Customers What They Want: Clean and Dry Carpets
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>