Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

YOUR CURE FOR WTMS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 9:35pm
They don't work to give anything like 100 cfms to the system. A centrafugal electric vacuum motor can provide EITHER 100 cfm under zero load(no vacuum) OR up to 10"HG with almost no cfm being produced. At even 8" HG, the lowest lift any vacuum system should be run to work properly, the 3 stage vacuum motor produces less than 20 cfm of air flow. Now if you want to pay close to $1000 US for a device that only adds 10 to 20 cfms to the system that already has at least 200 cfms going thru it, be my guest. You deserve it. lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 11:11pm

Originally posted by Waldo Waldo wrote:

Steamie likes to bash things he can not afford.  He is a BDCC.
There you go again opening your big mouth.  I take most comments in stride.  for once waldo shut your mouth when it comes to me.  You know nothing about me, you don't know what I can afford.

This is your last warning.  back off

www.mr-steamer.com
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 11:25pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Steamie you are such a joke.  You start ripping on T's booster, which you know nothing about.  When I start ripping on you, you start crying.  Go cry to Ted and have me banned.  Whiner.

I Give My Customers What They Want: Clean and Dry Carpets
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 11:33pm

I'm just stating the facts Waldo... I don't cry to anyone... but I will not sit here and have you give mis information about me....

the vac booster is a waste of time...  I can say that ... if you have an under powered machine change it fix it repair it modify it... 

why would you want some additonal to plug in??? doesn't make any sence to me...

as for my financial standing... you have no clue and you should not comment...

you look like a pot head to me... but I have stopped raggin on you

all I say man is lay off....  no more sears bitch... no more prochem jokes... no more I have no money jokes

NO MORE plain and simple...  I've asked nicely

www.mr-steamer.com
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 11:43pm
There you go again.  Saying I look like a pothead. Time to even the score.   Sears Bitch.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 11:46pm

Waldo... the jobless carpet cleaner.. go ahead...

your the first carpet cleaner that collect welfare that I know of

www.mr-steamer.com
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 11:49pm
Sears Bitch.  This is your last warning.  LOL! Your a CLOWN.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2005 at 11:52pm

Waldo... Waldo Waldo...

I've found out a lot about you....shocking that welfare thing isn't it...

I also heard how you got your truck... your one scamming bastard

www.mr-steamer.com
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2005 at 12:03am
Sears Bitch
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2005 at 12:05am
LOL it's everywhere...lol
www.mr-steamer.com
Lisa Smith View Drop Down
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2005 at 12:26am

I don't know what you heard, and from who Steamer, but back on down, cause you've been fed incorrect information.

Take care,

Lisa

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2005 at 12:29am

Waldo and his welfare....  is very true

just like I'm a sears bitch

I just made a typo on his nick Wad LO  like jLO...lol

Wad LO and the golden Bong

www.mr-steamer.com
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2005 at 12:35am
I have taken no money from the government.  I actually made money this year.  I had to pay in on my taxes.  Steamey its called profit.  39 dollar average ticket like yourself.  You will enjoy a tax return.  Congrats.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2005 at 12:44am

Originally posted by Waldo Waldo wrote:

I have taken no money from the government.  I actually made money this year.  I had to pay in on my taxes.  Steamey its called profit.  39 dollar average ticket like yourself.  You will enjoy a tax return.  Congrats.
of course you made money...  collecting welfare with that other employment number...

Wad LO and his Welfare Wrongs

www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>