Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Marketing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marketing?
    Posted: 25/April/2005 at 5:22pm
Hey Guys
Question, What type of marketing do you find to be the most effective? I'm just starting and blew all my money on my machine and other equip. So I guess i should say what's the most effective but cheap (IF this is even possible).

Do you guys know of any web sites that might guide me in this process and/or have any marketing tools just for carpet cleaners
MCCC
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 5:38pm

MCCC is Mr. Steamer trying to get some sort of FREE info from us................don't answer this or any of MCCC'S posts.............but don't worryhe registered 3 or 4 other new names to try to confuse us all, except me I can always catch him..............Steamer where's all your work you supposed to have......clean a carpet instead of wasting time here

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
mccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 5:42pm
sorry i'm not mister steamer- new to the biz and need just a little help
MCCC
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 5:51pm
nightrider all that time in the joint has made you paranoid. do you ware a hat made of tinfoil. lol
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 5:55pm

mccc we only use yellow pages no fliers. it works well for us. but your just starting out talk to mr steamer. unless NR is right and you are steamer.

nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
mccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 6:29pm
No guys I'm not this mr steamer, I was wondering why NR was calling me that from the get go. Does this Mr. Steamer have a bad rep or something?
MCCC
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 6:37pm
Where is steamer anyway?
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 7:36pm

No wonder i can fool all of you so easily.........someone throws out a crumb and you all bite. Steamer knows that the only way to attract attention to a post is to ask a question or plead for help.........since we all think we're the guru's of carpet cleaning he'll get a laugh out of everyone's different answer.........then he'll probe you guys more until he thinks of another topic to rattle your chains with.......................MCCC is Mr. Steamer Guaranteed or maybe he's me Nightrider taking you all for another Magicial  Mystery  Tour

Nightrider

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 7:47pm
Time will tell
mccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 10:06pm
GUYS I Don't Know what the hell NR is talking about. MCCC
stands for Mcpherson County Carpet Care Which is based in KS. I don't have a clue who this Steamer guy is anywhy. Just the new guy looking for advice to run my biz. I very curious is to how the hell we are on this subject anywhy
MCCC
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:08pm

MCCC,

Nightrider is a little suspicious of people who change their identities(and rightfully so) on this board. It has happened many times. He may even be guilty of doing it himself.

Just keep on posting. 

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:32pm

Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

Where is steamer anyway?
Booking calls !!! bookem bookem bookem DanO!!!

The phone have benn going crazy since sunday... I've booked 65 calls in two days...

no time to play..

I've put the women and children to bed

and I'm going out to clean some carpet

and no I'm not MCCC .... 

www.mr-steamer.com
mccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:33pm
Will Do. I just think it's funny, I was told to come to this site to gain valuable info in this difficult field and I'm getting blamed for asking such Questions in several identities. Trust me guys I promise I'm brand new here. WHY WOULD ANYBODY CHANGE IDENTITIES ANYWAY. IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE
MCCC
mccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:35pm
THANK YOU MR STEAMER
MCCC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>