Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Rotovac?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rotovac?
    Posted: 25/April/2005 at 5:28pm
what do you guys thing about the rotovac. I just bought one and haven't used it much? Is their any tricks to this machine and how would you rate this machine?
MCCC
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 5:34pm

Hey Steamer how many new posts are you going to put up here, do you go to all your customers homes and ask to use their computer so that your I.P address doesn't show up...........

Nightrider

mccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 5:37pm
just trying to get your attention
MCCC
mccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 5:40pm
I go to college and I use their computer. when you pay 18k a year to go to a private school they don't mind to much. it's part of the package.
MCCC
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 5:41pm

you can fool some of the people some of the time..........................

Nightrider

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 6:33pm
We'll have to see how this plays out
mccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:38pm
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE ROTOVAC
MCCC
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Hey Steamer how many new posts are you going to put up here, do you go to all your customers homes and ask to use their computer so that your I.P address doesn't show up...........

Nightrider

I'm not MCCC
www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2005 at 11:49pm
Buy some glides for it and I will tell you. lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 12:05am

MCCC,

I have a rotovac. Don't use it much. Personally, I think it does a great job on heavily soiled deeper pile carpeting, but does leave it a little too wet.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 12:32am
I agree with Cmasters comments here. But that is what the Roto glides are for. They allow that machine to get the carpet dry to the touch in an hour or less.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 12:42am
How did I know this was going to turn into a shill for glides
mccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 1:28am
what are glides?
MCCC
mccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 1:28am
and how do i get them
MCCC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>